Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3509279 times)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #27030 on: July 06, 2013, 07:35:08 PM »
off to go meet the Nickster................updates to follow.  :thumbsup:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27031 on: July 06, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »
Good luck. noooo:

Do not bring the ginger moron anywhere near me. noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27032 on: July 06, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »
Werk again 2 till 10   ::)     But weekend off    Party001:
To watch the Wimbledon finals and German GP?

or

Could I ask you and Miss C to resolve the name of your party please?  Miss C's sig says it's the Don't give a flying fuck party but yours says it is the Couldn't give a flying fuck party.

Now I realise that there are more important things to give a flying fuck about but those of us who care about flying fucks fucking care what fuckin banner we should be deciding if we give a flying fuck about.

I feel better now

We are as one, amalgamated if you will.   

Of course like any political party there are those of us who have more right wing tendencies (the don't s) and those who have left wing tendencies (the couldn't s) there are those in the middle (the wouldn't) there is the splinter group (the shouldn't s)  lastly there are the stalewarts, these warts have been around for so long that they really really really don't give a fuck regardless of ability to fly or not.

I hope that this explains things to your satisfaction.  If not then you can just fuck fuckity fuck  off.  ;)

BMs little beach venture is going to end in tears, sand in every nook and cranny, too hot, too windy too many people.  Madness I tells you madness.

I am going to go and take some more photographs and potter in the garden.

worthy: worthy: worthy:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27033 on: July 06, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »
Just got home, the idea was to get a bit of a sleep before the Nick-a-thon starts.

A bunch of feckin Russians are having a BBQ in the car park.  cussing: Propper classy like.  noooo: noooo:

I have deposited 3 rotten eggs in one of the cars blocking the entrance to my driveway.  lol: lol: lol:

Going back to the boozer, feck going out with that ginger idiot.

I need to calm down.  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27034 on: July 06, 2013, 08:16:45 PM »
Today my son in law and his friend ran 22miles for charity and at the finish line (at a pub Thumbs:) we set up some stalls to try to raise some extra munny.  My friend and I set up a Tombola there was a cake stall and a Bouncy Castle... While we were waiting for them to get to us I said to my friend shall we have a go on the bouncy castle while it is quiet...  Well there we were here bouncing around me on my back legs acombo .. every time I got up and started to jump I ended up on my back again both of us in hysterics... As we got off we realised there were about 30 people  (and a video camera) standing laughing... redface:

My family do not want to be associated with me now... noooo: My 15 year old granddaughter was mortified whistle: My daughter said as she arrived and saw the crowd round said BC I bet that is my mother..  whistle:

I now ache from head to toe and realise I am too old and unfit the mind is willing but the body is knackered... confused:
Oh and I got burnt... redface:

Great day tho and the boys raised about £1200.....  lol: lol: lol:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #27035 on: July 06, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
Today my son in law and his friend ran 22miles for charity and at the finish line (at a pub Thumbs:) we set up some stalls to try to raise some extra munny.  My friend and I set up a Tombola there was a cake stall and a Bouncy Castle... While we were waiting for them to get to us I said to my friend shall we have a go on the bouncy castle while it is quiet...  Well there we were here bouncing around me on my back legs acombo .. every time I got up and started to jump I ended up on my back again both of us in hysterics... As we got off we realised there were about 30 people  (and a video camera) standing laughing... redface:

My family do not want to be associated with me now... noooo: My 15 year old granddaughter was mortified whistle: My daughter said as she arrived and saw the crowd round said BC I bet that is my mother..  whistle:

I now ache from head to toe and realise I am too old and unfit the mind is willing but the body is knackered... confused:

Excellent  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27036 on: July 06, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »

Thumbs: Nick wants a copy of the video.  eyes:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27037 on: July 06, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »

Excellent  :thumbsup:
Wot he said  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27038 on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:07 PM »

Is he there then...... eeek:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27039 on: July 06, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »

Not with me.....Foggy must be entertaining him.  eyes:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27040 on: July 06, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »
How did your family day go Steve... eeek:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27041 on: July 06, 2013, 10:22:50 PM »

lol: lol: lol: He wishes I am sure... but has he arrived.....

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27042 on: July 06, 2013, 10:29:12 PM »

lol: lol: lol: He wishes I am sure... but has he arrived.....

Shrugs: I do not want the ginger mong anywhere near me.  noooo:

And Foggy : She was a show girl, with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there etc.. eyes:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27043 on: July 06, 2013, 11:24:40 PM »
. . .
Now Mr Steve I have an earworm thanks to you therefore I will share, oh and if the ad has a cat in it it is actually worth a watch, it made me smile. ;)

Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
sorry about the ear worm

I wasn't stuck in he middle for long today.  Caught and run out but nothing like the fare that'll be at Trent Bridge soon
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #27044 on: July 07, 2013, 05:03:57 AM »

Top news Boogs, not about your sore bits obviously. :thumbsup:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd