Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3520052 times)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #29190 on: September 21, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »
A very busy and varied day with some adventures  NickSick

Popcorn:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29191 on: September 21, 2013, 06:00:21 PM »
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #29192 on: September 21, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
 Popcorn: Popcorn:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #29193 on: September 21, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »
Met the JLV, Mr JLV and NSD at station
Went for lunch
NSD finds she is a bag short and has left it on train ::)  Bag has all her underwear in it  eeek:

All other bags appear to be full of lead  noooo:

Go to university and haul bags of lead up several flights of stairs  NickSick

Proceed to station to retrieve pants and bras

No joy. Perhaps Monday. ::)

Traffic frightful due to tramworks and 10 gazillion students coming into town Banghead

Proceed ro shopping centre and leave JLV and NSD buying pants and bras, duvets, laptop, pillows, towels etc etc.

Me and Mr JLV head into town. He is eminent professor of Church Architecture at Cambridge. He blags us into a 12th centruy church he has long wanted to see and then dazzles vicar with VERY learned disquisition on its features. Vicar and Prof thrilled and we get taken into crypt to examine coffins and bones  eeek:

We lost contact with JLV/NSD by virtue of no signals to phones either end.

I take Prof to cave pub

JLV and NSD finally locate us and some recriminations ensue scared2:  Load car with fourteen shopping bags and then head for Tesco to buy food supplies. Mahoosive queues and traffic jams everywhere.

Carry 23   eeek:bags of shopping up stairs to student flat NickSick

Return JLV and Mr JLV to station amidst emotional scenes of sobbing and we all go for a drink.

Stumble home NickSick

Oh yes, and when vicar discovered who Mr JLV was, tht Mrs JLV is a vicar and that NSD can sing he suggested they diocese could give her a choral scholarship!! eeek:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:16:44 PM by Nick (GC First Class) »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29194 on: September 21, 2013, 06:14:33 PM »
cloud9:  pulled a few muscles last night lifting speakers n stuff, Apey just gave me a great back massage. then I fell asleep.  cloud9:

been a good day.

rubschin:

happy100
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #29195 on: September 21, 2013, 06:20:51 PM »
Went for lunch
NSD finds she is a bag short and has left it on train ::)  Bag has all her underwear in it  eeek:

Traffic frightful due to tramworks and 10 gazillion students coming into town Banghead

Proceed ro shopping centre and leave JLV and NSD buying pants and bras, duvets, laptop, pillows, towels etc etc.

Me and Mr JLV head into town. He is eminent professor of Church Architecture at Cambridge. He blags us into a 12th centruy church he has long wanted to see and then dazzles vicar with VERY learned disquisition on its features. Vicar and Prof thrilled and we get taken into crypt to examine coffins and bones  eeek:

I take Prof to cave pub

JLV and NSD finally locate us and some recriminations ensue scared2:  Load car with fourteen shopping bags and then head for Tesco to buy food supplies. Mahoosive queues and traffic jams everywhere.

Return JLV and Mr JLV to station amidst emotional scenes of sobbing and we all go for a drink.

Stumble home NickSick

Oh yes, and when vicar discovered who Mr JLV was, tht Mrs JLV is a vicar and that NSD can sing he suggested they diocese could give her a choral scholarship!! eeek:
Now that is a day  :thumbsup:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29196 on: September 21, 2013, 06:26:02 PM »
Went for lunch

I take Prof to cave pub

Stumble home NickSick

What a nightmare ....  Shocked:

It is horrendous at the moment and Saturday must have been unbearable ... noooo:

Nice one at 'The Trip' tho not been for years... Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29197 on: September 21, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »
Went for lunch

I take Prof to cave pub

Stumble home NickSick

Feck Moi.  eeek:

Why do you not come back to Cyprus for a quite life.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29198 on: September 21, 2013, 08:40:37 PM »
Went for lunch

I take Prof to cave pub

Stumble home NickSick

Feck Moi.  eeek:

When he has flogged all that underwear he might........ whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29199 on: September 21, 2013, 08:54:55 PM »
Went for lunch

I take Prof to cave pub

Stumble home NickSick

Feck Moi.  eeek:

lol: lol: lol:

Or worn it out.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29200 on: September 22, 2013, 07:25:25 AM »
Went for lunch

I take Prof to cave pub

Stumble home NickSick

Feck Moi.  eeek:

Or worn it out.

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #29201 on: September 22, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
I will be continuing to organise stuff for my trip...........................

BarMan will be keeping a low profile and not allowed near any electrical or sharp items as he is still re-covering from his imbibing escapades with Mr. Swillmore last night  ::) ::) ::)

Could barely walk and kept on saying Ta-Dah !!!!!!!

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #29202 on: September 22, 2013, 09:25:06 AM »

BarMan will be keeping a low profile and not allowed near any electrical or sharp items as he is still re-covering from his imbibing escapades with Mr. Swillmore last night  ::) ::) ::)

Oh no not the Ta-Dahs  noooo:

A very bad sign.  I hear of research into a proper cure but the old thwack round the head is still the best known treatment

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #29203 on: September 22, 2013, 09:38:26 AM »

He obviously had too much magic potion. He didn't get his wand out did he ?
Skubber

Offline Nick

« Reply #29204 on: September 22, 2013, 09:58:10 AM »
British Rail have located the sack of nether garments  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I have to collect it from some hut later and then deliver it to the NSD  ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile