Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3371726 times)

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #58260 on: May 31, 2019, 12:24:29 PM »
 cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: redface:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58261 on: May 31, 2019, 12:26:10 PM »
After a totally knackering day yesterday I have an extended session of  sadsmiley30: planned for today
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Nick

« Reply #58262 on: May 31, 2019, 12:28:50 PM »
Mrs Steve will NOT permit that unless you plead agony. Make sure you have lots of painkillers to hand. A relapse can be a good thing  :thumbsup:

It may be possible to take a little light sustenance later with beer or collapso for pain relief, you poor man  whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #58263 on: May 31, 2019, 12:29:48 PM »
Working at a venue ..I detest (2nd night in row )....... noooo:

The bloke who runs it is a complete Prick (he earned the capital letter .)....

Will post later full details ....just need to get though tonight 1st.... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58264 on: May 31, 2019, 12:32:06 PM »
Mrs Steve will NOT permit that unless you plead agony. Make sure you have lots of painkillers to hand. A relapse can be a good thing  :thumbsup:

It may be possible to take a little light sustenance later with beer or collapso for pain relief, you poor man  whistle:
:thumbsup:

Mrs K is pursuing the same plan.  She's still in her Jim Jams

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58265 on: May 31, 2019, 12:32:45 PM »

Popcorn:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #58266 on: May 31, 2019, 12:52:03 PM »
I have beer...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #58267 on: May 31, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »

Popcorn:

Well....(he doesn't deserve his own thread )....

To start he took over one of the nicest rustic venues in Paphos ...turned it into a crap hole ...eg..the toilets have had no seats in either gents nor ladies for 2 years ... noooo:  he buys his stock from a supermarket on the day of weddings (no suppliers???? no draught beer ?? ) ..so all beer..cokes etc are warm ... noooo:

He then serves it in plastic glasses... noooo:

The place needs a good clean ..he wears denim cut-off shorts... eeek: eeek:  his staff and wife are seriously the most miserable people I have ever met ( in 25? weddings she has spoke to me twice ? awaits jokes ..)...same with customers..

His work comes from weddings (not open for anything else ??  last owners was a thriving place with or without weddings..)...

He does not advertise ..so all his work comes from wedding planners ...NOW he wants to use all his own suppliers for their weddings ...But this is where the planners make their money ..50 euros on cake .Dj...decorations.. etc..

He said to all my companies it has to be me not my staff..!!!!

And he refuses to feed suppliers like photographers /Djs ....the brides have to pay !!!  it's a fucking buffet !!!

The party area is indoors (he has no license for music..this costs 36 euros a year !!)so no music over dinner ..
and he won't put the air-con on ....so all the guests fuck off outside to keep cool...

Last night he arranged transport..(won't let the wedding buses at his venue either .. eeek:)...bride paid till 12...taxis came 11 40 ..I has to announce on mic ." Time to go "... redface:...bride had requested a last song for all guests so played it 11 35...

I could go on ... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58268 on: May 31, 2019, 01:04:49 PM »

Popcorn:

To start he took over one of the nicest rustic venues in Paphos ...turned it into a crap hole ...eg..the toilets have had no seats in either gents nor ladies for 2 years ... noooo:  he buys his stock from a supermarket on the day of weddings (no suppliers???? no draught beer ?? ) ..so all beer..cokes etc are warm ... noooo:

The place needs a good clean ..he wears denim cut-off shorts... eeek: eeek:  his staff and wife are seriously the most miserable people I have ever met ( in 25? weddings she has spoke to me twice ? awaits jokes ..)...same with customers..

His work comes from weddings (not open for anything else ??  last owners was a thriving place with or without weddings..)...

He does not advertise ..so all his work comes from wedding planners ...NOW he wants to use all his own suppliers for their weddings ...But this is where the planners make their money ..50 euros on cake .Dj...decorations.. etc..

And he refuses to feed suppliers like photographers /Djs ....the brides have to pay !!!  it's a fucking buffet !!!

The party area is indoors (he has no license for music..this costs 36 euros a year !!)so no music over dinner ..
and he won't put the air-con on ....so all the guests fuck off outside to keep cool...

Last night he arranged transport..(won't let the wedding buses at his venue either .. eeek:)...bride paid till 12...taxis came 11 40 ..I has to announce on mic ." Time to go "... redface:...bride had requested a last song for all guests so played it 11 35...

I could go on ... noooo:
jeez what a grade A arsehole

How does he get away with it?

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #58269 on: May 31, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »

Popcorn:

I could go on ... noooo:

He won't for much longer ..reviews going down ..obviously wedding companies pulling out and a new rustic venue started this year which "does fings proper like "

He got away with it because it looks good online ..and that's how 90% of brides book ....( the pics are from last owners )..plus when "you" do weddings it is a one-time customer so no repeat work ??? rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58270 on: May 31, 2019, 03:52:09 PM »
 :thumbsup:  hopefully he'll be broke by Christmas then

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #58271 on: May 31, 2019, 07:45:20 PM »
:thumbsup:  hopefully he'll be broke by Christmas then

And then Apey can pick up the site and run it...  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #58272 on: May 31, 2019, 09:50:35 PM »

Popcorn:

I could go on ... noooo:

He won't for much longer ..reviews going down ..obviously wedding companies pulling out and a new rustic venue started this year which "does fings proper like "

He got away with it because it looks good online ..and that's how 90% of brides book ....( the pics are from last owners )..plus when "you" do weddings it is a one-time customer so no repeat work ??? rubschin:

The owner took me to one side tonight........... rubschin: So.......

1st thought " shit ..he read the pub" .. eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:

he offered ME all his Dj work.. eeek: eeek:  75 gigs a year..

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58273 on: May 31, 2019, 10:04:40 PM »
Because everyone else has told him to fuck off?

Online Nick

« Reply #58274 on: June 01, 2019, 08:05:30 AM »
Nod has suggested "lunch"  rubschin: