Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3506520 times)

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #975 on: March 19, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »
I am 126 miles away from where I went this morning. cloud9:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #976 on: March 20, 2010, 07:03:30 AM »

Cape Canaveral?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #977 on: March 20, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »
Today I shall be mainly running around looking after SWWLTBO who has a cold ................ Only not being a man who gets proper flu she is sniffling and saying she has a headache (and I hadn't any thoughts of  eyes: because she is infectious) so is going to stay in bad.
Meanwhile the THW is useless around the house. Smallest boy has to be taken to a Birthday party 25 miles away in Chester.
Party starts at 10.30 am ........... what sort of a moron plans a kid's party for 10.30am on a Saturday?????????????

Question ~ Do I hang around in Chester and wait for him to finish or do I drive home after dropping him off only to turn round and go back to collect him an hour later? SWWLTBO expects me to return to base to see if she is ok  Banghead.

Obviously I shall hang around in Chester, probably the most boring place outside of Swindon that I can think of.

And it is pissing down  cussing:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #978 on: March 20, 2010, 09:34:47 AM »
Today I shall be mainly running around looking after SWWLTBO who has a cold ................ Only not being a man who gets proper flu she is sniffling and saying she has a headache (and I hadn't any thoughts of  eyes: because she is infectious) so is going to stay in bad.
Meanwhile the THW is useless around the house. Smallest boy has to be taken to a Birthday party 25 miles away in Chester.
Party starts at 10.30 am ........... what sort of a moron plans a kid's party for 10.30am on a Saturday?????????????

Question ~ Do I hang around in Chester and wait for him to finish or do I drive home after dropping him off only to turn round and go back to collect him an hour later? SWWLTBO expects me to return to base to see if she is ok  Banghead.

Obviously I shall hang around in Chester, probably the most boring place outside of Swindon that I can think of.

Chester? Boring? Ey? How'dya werk that one out then ey, how, exactly like, ey? confused:

I generally speaking like, avoid cities like the plauge, but Chester is actually a very pleasnt one imo.
How the blazes you can even remotely compare it to bloody Swindon is totally and utterly beyond my comprehension, it really is. noooo:

Offline Nick

« Reply #979 on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »
The muppet could have come here for a cup of tea and a hobnob if he had thought about it  ::)

Mind you, he would have to have accepted the fact that I have no trousers at present  evil:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Nick

« Reply #980 on: March 20, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »

Chester? Boring? Ey? How'dya werk that one out then ey, how, exactly like, ey? confused:

I generally speaking like, avoid cities like the plauge, but Chester is actually a very pleasnt one imo.
How the blazes you can even remotely compare it to bloody Swindon is totally and utterly beyond my comprehension, it really is. noooo:

Chester is, indeed, most civilised although useless for shopping unless you want to buy perfumed soap in vast quantities

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #981 on: March 20, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »

Cape Canaveral?  rubschin:

Apart from the half an hour it took to pass the Air Baloon because of a broken down Polish Lorry, Motorways and roadworks, Heaven!  drumroll:  cloud9:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #982 on: March 20, 2010, 11:30:53 AM »

Current my walking limit is about 100 yards on the flat. I do not have an electric wheelchair. So what exactly am I to do in Chester that would be exciting, thrilling or even not consist of boringly siting in a fvcking traffic jam caused by Saturday Shoppers all looking for a parking place (that doesn't exist) close to the shops?

All of Chester centre requires that one walks, even disabled drivers cannot enter and park. Other than that I suppose I could go to the Zoo  ::)

Well? Eh? EH?

Chester is exactly like Swindon in that there is fvck all to do except shop, walk round museums (which I can't do) or drive round endless shopping parks of identical warehouse like mega stores all situated on the outskirts. There is no fun in that as one Argos/B&Q/PCWorld/Land of Leather/Next/ToysRUs looks much like another .... especially in the pissing rain.

Anywhoo the Birthday Boy's Mum has said she will bring Minimus back after the party so I was spared the tedium of two hours in Chester in the rain.

Offline Nick

« Reply #983 on: March 20, 2010, 11:32:04 AM »
Or brunch here  sad24:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #984 on: March 20, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »
I have wife sick in bed wanting attention  Banghead

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #985 on: March 20, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
Two out of three aint bad  eyes:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #986 on: March 20, 2010, 11:59:41 AM »
 evil:

Offline Nick

« Reply #987 on: March 20, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »
3 0ut of 4 I think  point:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #988 on: March 20, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »