Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3504253 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #1275 on: April 11, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »
What "thought patterns"?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #1276 on: April 11, 2010, 12:39:17 PM »
What "thought patterns"?  rubschin:

You wouldn't understand.  noooo:

You see, i live in a werld of realism,good and mainly bad, not a bloody wooly headed fictional fantasy fair, surrounded by pixies, fairys, goblins and imaginary trains ::)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 12:40:48 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

« Reply #1277 on: April 11, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »
 sad32:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #1278 on: April 11, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1279 on: April 13, 2010, 12:49:06 PM »
In battle mode today.

I am chasing up the non delivery of my washing machine last Friday. So I rang them this morning.

Through to customer services ..then put through to electrical dept etc etc etc. " Oh yes madam , what did you order ?"

I went through the details of the washing machine I had ordered. "Oh no " I am told " we don't have a Hoover washing machine at that price. I think you mean the Beko washing machine madam. The Hoover one that you are talking about costs ?440 not ?290"

Knowing what the feck I ordered and that it was on special offer I confirmed that if you check my order and the day that I ordered that this was what the website specified. " Oh no " matey boy replied, " I have worked here a long time and know our range of products and that model has never had such a discount on it "  evil:

I advised them to ring me back whilst they checked. Meanwhile I looked on their site and it would appear that it no longer was discounted .

He rings back 10 minutes later ......and grudgingly admitted that that was what I had indeed ordered and that it seems the price was advertised as such on that day, but that this was obviously a mistake. Then he goes on to say that this was only taken down as an enquiry on my part and not an order which was why it was not delivered on Friday.

By this time I am getting pissed. So I then accuse the company of lying to me on Friday  by ringing me and telling me they had a shortage of staff and couldn't deliver on that day and my confirmation email has no value what so ever then   whistle:

He says he has to go and speak to someone and will ring back shortly. 20 minutes later he calls. You are right madam , that is what you ordered and at that price ( I feckin know  Angry9: ) ...we can deliver it on Friday if that is convenient.

Can't wait to see what arrives  scared2:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:54:18 PM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1280 on: April 13, 2010, 01:16:48 PM »
In battle mode today.

I am chasing up the non delivery of my washing machine last Friday. So I rang them this morning.

Through to customer services ..then put through to electrical dept etc etc etc. " Oh yes madam , what did you order ?"

I went through the details of the washing machine I had ordered. "Oh no " I am told " we don't have a Hoover washing machine at that price. I think you mean the Beko washing machine madam. The Hoover one that you are talking about costs ?440 not ?290"

Knowing what the feck I ordered and that it was on special offer I confirmed that if you check my order and the day that I ordered that this was what the website specified. " Oh no " matey boy replied, " I have worked here a long time and know our range of products and that model has never had such a discount on it "  evil:

I advised them to ring me back whilst they checked. Meanwhile I looked on their site and it would appear that it no longer was discounted .

He rings back 10 minutes later ......and grudgingly admitted that that was what I had indeed ordered and that it seems the price was advertised as such on that day, but that this was obviously a mistake. Then he goes on to say that this was only taken down as an enquiry on my part and not an order which was why it was not delivered on Friday.

By this time I am getting pissed. So I then accuse the company of lying to me on Friday  by ringing me and telling me they had a shortage of staff and couldn't deliver on that day and my confirmation email has no value what so ever then   whistle:

He says he has to go and speak to someone and will ring back shortly. 20 minutes later he calls. You are right madam , that is what you ordered and at that price ( I feckin know  Angry9: ) ...we can deliver it on Friday if that is convenient.

Excellent!

Well done you!  happ096
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #1281 on: April 13, 2010, 01:35:25 PM »
Excellent work Miss D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1282 on: April 13, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
The ignorant little shite on the phone must have been gutted!  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #1283 on: April 13, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »
I have sorted out a dead cheapo mortgage with the ex-lodger . All paperwork now done and no charge  cloud9:  (Old Pals Act applies)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1284 on: April 13, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »
I have sorted out a dead cheapo mortgage with the ex-lodger . All paperwork now done and no charge  cloud9:  (Old Pals Act applies)

Excellent!  happ096

My new guitar arrived!  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #1285 on: April 13, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »
SO can you play it yet?

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #1286 on: April 13, 2010, 01:49:09 PM »
In battle mode today.

I wondered what had happened, as there had been no further comment about delivery.

Steaming pile must be huge by now.

RTFM

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #1287 on: April 13, 2010, 01:51:40 PM »
SO can you play it yet?

Prolly doesn't know which end is which yet  happy001

Offline Nick

« Reply #1288 on: April 13, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »