Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3495361 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #3210 on: August 19, 2010, 01:06:57 PM »
We ought to start a Teenage Rant Thread.

Oh  redface:

Indeed

She is crying now ~ about how cruel I am.

All I said was "If you'd put half the effort into your school work as you did into sucking the face off that gormless boy you have been seeing for the last two years you would have achieved straight As"  whistle:

Let her blub. Um, She needs a bit of time to reflect. SHe wants to drive. SHe wants to move out. SHe wants to get good grades. SHe wants to go to University. What does she have to do? Well, we both know this. BTW Yahoo Answers is overflowing with enraged kids today for some reason. Christ, my parents were so poor I lent them money from my university grant FFS  eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3211 on: August 19, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »
We ought to start a Teenage Rant Thread.

Oh  redface:

Indeed

She is crying now ~ about how cruel I am.

All I said was "If you'd put half the effort into your school work as you did into sucking the face off that gormless boy you have been seeing for the last two years you would have achieved straight As"  whistle:

Let her blub. Um, She needs a bit of time to reflect. SHe wants to drive. SHe wants to move out. SHe wants to get good grades. SHe wants to go to University. What does she have to do? Well, we both know this. BTW Yahoo Answers is overflowing with enraged kids today for some reason. Christ, my parents were so poor I lent them money from my university grant FFS  eeek:

She needs to grow up! Seemples! ;)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #3212 on: August 19, 2010, 01:13:59 PM »
Sure, but how and when will that be achieved?

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #3213 on: August 19, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »
Some never do, especially if they are good at manipulating others.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3214 on: August 19, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »

i.e. if they are wimmin
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #3215 on: August 19, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »
 scared:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3216 on: August 19, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »

Unfortunately mine has been manipulated. Her Boyfriend (now I believe and fervently hope ex-boyfriend) has used her shamelessly. She has done all of his course work instead of doing her own. She has skipped classes to be with him when he has free periods but he has never missed a class of his own. She has sat in the common room doing his course work whilst he has been in classes. A check on her laptop reveals every essay he has had to submit, written by her and emailed to him. She has devoted the last 18 months to ensuring his university place. At long last she has, we believe, realised how she has been used. Two teachers took her aside today and told her that she has sent the bf to uni, they know she has done his work but cannot prove it unless she agrees to "testify" which she has refused to do. This is the best hope I have that her eyes have been opened. I have been called every name under the sun for trying to prevent her from doing this over the last 18 months but she is a stubborn little sod and has lied and lied about it.
Even the head teacher has told us that she is ruining her future to ensure the boy's.

BUT she is past 16 and there is nothing anyone has been able to do without risking her running off with him. I was all for saying "Go on then" but her mother said no.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3217 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »

Unfortunately mine has been manipulated. Her Boyfriend (now I believe and fervently hope ex-boyfriend) has used her shamelessly. She has done all of his course work instead of doing her own. She has skipped classes to be with him when he has free periods but he has never missed a class of his own. She has sat in the common room doing his course work whilst he has been in classes. A check on her laptop reveals every essay he has had to submit, written by her and emailed to him. She has devoted the last 18 months to ensuring his university place. At long last she has, we believe, realised how she has been used. Two teachers took her aside today and told her that she has sent the bf to uni, they know she has done his work but cannot prove it unless she agrees to "testify" which she has refused to do. This is the best hope I have that her eyes have been opened. I have been called every name under the sun for trying to prevent her from doing this over the last 18 months but she is a stubborn little sod and has lied and lied about it.
Even the head teacher has told us that she is ruining her future to ensure the boy's.

BUT she is past 16 and there is nothing anyone has been able to do without risking her running off with him. I was all for saying "Go on then" but her mother said no.

Bloody hell!  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #3218 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:19 PM »

Stoopid gerl  noooo: Has she admitted this yet?

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #3219 on: August 19, 2010, 02:41:21 PM »
 eeek: eeek: eeek: Bloody hell indeed!

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3220 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »

We know, The Teaching Staff think, She denies.

Two members of staff have refused to have him in their classes if he tries to come back this year (which is what alerted the head) but he no longer needs to.
She has gained him the A and 2 Bs that his offer from Leicester Uni required. They confirmed his place by email yesterday.

The stoopidest part of it is that none of his subjects are ones that she is taking.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:45:23 PM by Snoopy »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3221 on: August 19, 2010, 02:43:35 PM »
How very sad.  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #3222 on: August 19, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »

Two members of staff have refused to have him in their classes if he tries to come back this year (which is what alerted the head) but he no longer needs to.
She has gained him the A and 2 Bs that his offer from Leicester Uni required. They confirmed his place by email yesterday.

The stoopidest part of it is that none of his subjects are ones that she is taking.

Well at least he is gone then. Until he screws up at Leicester.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3223 on: August 19, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »

Well at least he is gone then. Until he screws up at Leicester.

Oh he wants her to go with him ~ says he can't manage without her.
She, the stupid child, thinks thought this was love.

That's why I hope she will now start to grow up.

Her mother says I am too blunt but I feel that she needed a reality check so told her that being grown up meant a lot more than having hair in her knickers and tits to put in her bra. That was a few weeks ago ~ more tears etc.

Offline Nick

« Reply #3224 on: August 19, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »
I foresee more problems  noooo: