Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3496775 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #5400 on: December 02, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »
I was where I should be but the work I had planned for this afternoon all went wrong cos nothing was working properly.  Today was my 22nd consecutive day at work.  I have the day off tomorrow.  Anyone know what the forecast is?   evil:

Minus 8 overnight. A cold day (maximum +1) with some sunshine, patchy freezing fog is likely to occur in some prone locations. There may be an isolated snow shower at times, but it will be mostly dry.

Overnight, cloud will increase bringing a little rain or sleet. This rain potentially falling onto frozen surfaces giving a risk of ice

LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #5401 on: December 02, 2010, 08:00:21 PM »
Oooh Yes Please!

Following Snoopy's post about the 'yellow stuff' issuing forth from his Y Front area he has now confirmed that he has the clap! eeek:

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5402 on: December 02, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5403 on: December 02, 2010, 08:08:40 PM »
I was where I should be but the work I had planned for this afternoon all went wrong cos nothing was working properly.  Today was my 22nd consecutive day at work.  I have the day off tomorrow.  Anyone know what the forecast is?   evil:

Minus 8 overnight. A cold day (maximum +1) with some sunshine, patchy freezing fog is likely to occur in some prone locations. There may be an isolated snow shower at times, but it will be mostly dry.

Overnight, cloud will increase bringing a little rain or sleet. This rain potentially falling onto frozen surfaces giving a risk of ice

Typical!   A day for staying in bed then.   sad24: sad24: sad24: sad32: sad32: sad32:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5404 on: December 02, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »

Typical!   A day for staying in bed then.   sad24: sad24: sad24: sad32: sad32: sad32:

Oh yes....  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #5405 on: December 02, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »
That explains why Gatwick was shut. She was doing the runway  noooo:

A good friend, who I would expect to have the real inside story, tells me the Gatwick problem is because, when BAA was forced to sell the airport, all the good, modern snow-clearing equipment was found to be on the Heathrow inventory.  whistle:
I mostly despair

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5406 on: December 02, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »

A good friend, who I would expect to have the real inside story, tells me the Gatwick problem is because, when BAA was forced to sell the airport, all the good, modern snow-clearing equipment was found to be on the Heathrow inventory.  whistle:

No..... have you seen the price of scrap. whistle:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5407 on: December 03, 2010, 12:09:42 AM »
Very busy working like  whistle:

SPOILER ALERT - CRICKET SCORE FOLLOWS BELOW

Ball No. 4 -  Katich run out, 0 for 1
Ball No. 5 - Ponting caught, 0 for 2

What an opening over   cloud9:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:17:59 AM by Just One More »

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5408 on: December 03, 2010, 12:15:25 AM »
Somebody give Snoopy a nudge

3rd over, Aus are 2 for 3

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5409 on: December 03, 2010, 04:46:01 AM »

;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #5410 on: December 03, 2010, 08:38:02 AM »
Somebody give Snoopy a nudge

3rd over, Aus are 2 for 3

I listened to most of it through the night. sleep017

Excellent first day!
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5411 on: December 03, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »
I am still where I am supposed to be.  evil: 

I can't remember what I do when I don't go to work, so while I am thinking about it I have washed the sheets from all the beds, cleaned one bathroom including emptying the cabinet and washing it  on the inside, cleaned the inside of the oven, am backing up files from a desktop I am giving away.  Oh and washed the youngest's clothes.  I forgot to have breakfast and now don't feel like lunch.

However I have just watched 2 minutes of Loose Woman and now have tears rolling down my face.. and Meatloaf is 63 years old.  eeek:

• Power Poster
« Reply #5412 on: December 03, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »
I would be in tears if I had to watch 2 minutes or part thereof of Loose Women. eveilgrin:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

• Power Poster
« Reply #5413 on: December 03, 2010, 01:33:56 PM »
I seem to be in a library. eeek:  They have let me join. eeek:  There are loads of books and stuff here. eeek:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5414 on: December 03, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »
Yes it was a passing visit as I scanned for something which might hold my attention, and hopefully send me off to sleep for an hour, no luck so I am watching last weekend's rugby on replay.  cloud9: