Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3500533 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #6135 on: January 09, 2011, 04:27:00 PM »
Where are you looking at going to Miss D?  Sounds like a lovely day is planned then. ;D

Cyprus prolly...  ::)

It was mentioned ...but I did say I had worn my welcome out over there  lol:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #6136 on: January 09, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »
Today I have mainly been in Leeds buying a 42" TV.  Mr C is a very happy bunny at the moment.  Cables and wires seem to be breeding like rabbits.  I fear I may soon be over come, as opposed to "come over" which is an entirely different matter. eyes:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6137 on: January 09, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »
Today I have mainly been in Leeds buying a 42" TV.  Mr C is a very happy bunny at the moment.  Cables and wires seem to be breeding like rabbits.  I fear I may soon be over come, as opposed to "come over" which is an entirely different matter. eyes:
eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6138 on: January 09, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »
I tried to hoover and clean the inside of my car but apparently I do not achieve the required standard so the job was taken out of my hands.  ::)

It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6139 on: January 09, 2011, 05:25:48 PM »
I tried to hoover and clean the inside of my car but apparently I do not achieve the required standard so the job was taken out of my hands.  ::)

By...? Popcorn:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #6140 on: January 09, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »
Apropos of nothing very much we drove under one of Mr Cs favourite bridge today.  You learn something new everyday.  I didn't know that he liked bridges let alone has a list of favourites. confused2:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6141 on: January 09, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »

By...? Popcorn:

Not the eldest or the youngest.  noooo:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #6142 on: January 09, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »
Fascinating as this is I must away ~ there's a darts final to watch and since my TV screen doubles as my PC monitor I have to make a choice.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #6143 on: January 09, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »
Apropos of nothing very much we drove under one of Mr Cs favourite bridge today.  You learn something new everyday.  I didn't know that he liked bridges let alone has a list of favourites. confused2:

And what is wrong with that  ;)

Wonderful engineering  angel1  angel1  angel1
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6144 on: January 09, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

I also have a list of bridges..  mostly in France too... including that one - they are all marked with a big red cross on my Michelin map so that I don't navigate there by accident.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6145 on: January 09, 2011, 07:04:45 PM »

By...? Popcorn:

Not the eldest or the youngest.  noooo:

Oh...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6146 on: January 09, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6147 on: January 09, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
 lol:

• Power Poster
« Reply #6148 on: January 09, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »

I concur JOM the Millau Viaduct is spectacular and is on my lists of places to visit. The M1 is a little different IMHO but having said that when I took daughter number 1 to see Reading uni she was embarrassed and horrified when I loudly enthused about an old stone wall on the campus.  Bit of a result really. eveilgrin:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #6149 on: January 09, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »

I concur JOM the Millau Viaduct is spectacular and is on my lists of places to visit. The M1 is a little different IMHO but having said that when I took daughter number 1 to see Reading uni she was embarrassed and horrified when I loudly enthused about an old stone wall on the campus.  Bit of a result really. eveilgrin:

[Nerd-mode on] There are people trying to get protected status for the original Owen Williams bridges on the M1 [Nerd-mode off]
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie