Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3503808 times)

Grumpmeister and 64 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #6705 on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:34 PM »
My broadband is not going to be sorted until March until then I have to rely on a dongle. sad24:

Don't start bloody Nick off on the broadband fiasco again!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6706 on: January 31, 2011, 07:56:26 PM »
I'm trying to learn Dreamweaver in about 30 minutes, perhaps I should take it more slowly.

I tried that some years ago  noooo:    I gave up  surrender:
I'm sure you'll have more success

Ditto.

I used FrontPage instead... couldn't get my head around DW... but that was a long time ago...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #6707 on: January 31, 2011, 08:02:18 PM »
My BT Broadband has arrived  eeek:

And it's werking  eeek: eeek:

Quick, back up t'interweb!!  scared2:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6708 on: January 31, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
I've had my first MRI scan today, on my shoulder like, cos of the fall off my bike in September.  They suspect a torn rotator cuff injury.  sadsmiley30:  Where I've been today... like.  Was like being in the middle of a donut next to a JCB fitted with a pecker trying to break out reinforced concrete.  ;D
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #6709 on: January 31, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »
It's a weird experience innit?  rubschin:  I've still got my scans somewhere  razz:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6710 on: January 31, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »
Well I dont like enclosed spaces so was a bit concerned that I would panic.  I thought there were doors that would close me in so when I saw that there were nt any doors I relaxed.  I am also good with noise too which is prolly what other people might not like.   All in all nothing to fear ... just need to know what is the problem and how they can fix it now, another appointment in 3 weeks to find out. 

;D
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #6711 on: January 31, 2011, 10:18:17 PM »
Well I dont like enclosed spaces so was a bit concerned that I would panic.  I thought there were doors that would close me in so when I saw that there were nt any doors I relaxed.  I am also good with noise too which is prolly what other people might not like.   All in all nothing to fear ... just need to know what is the problem and how they can fix it now, another appointment in 3 weeks to find out. 

;D

I have had a couple of scans, I found the noises a tad weird but on the whole was not phased by it.  What followed the second scan was very disconcerting. eeek:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #6712 on: January 31, 2011, 10:19:48 PM »

;D

I have had a couple of scans, I found the noises a tad weird but on the whole was not phased by it.  What followed the second scan was very disconcerting. eeek:

Popcorn: Popcorn: Popcorn:

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6713 on: January 31, 2011, 10:21:27 PM »

;D

Pregnant??

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6714 on: January 31, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »

;D

I mostly despair

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6715 on: January 31, 2011, 10:40:33 PM »

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #6716 on: January 31, 2011, 11:04:51 PM »

Nick's relatives picked up the wrong person then  lol:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6717 on: January 31, 2011, 11:48:41 PM »
Apparently 'they' were looking for a dongle

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6718 on: February 01, 2011, 06:26:52 AM »
LL had a scan on her upper back just after Xmas....

Went to a new place in Pafos that just does MRI scanning - they've got all the latest gear and did it the next day - €300.

The radiographer said, "for this next bit I don't want you to swallow". I said "you don't have to worry about that darling"  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #6719 on: February 01, 2011, 07:01:22 AM »
It just slips out sometimes.  noooo: