Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3513103 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #17940 on: April 03, 2012, 11:59:08 AM »
Today I am restraining myself from going ballistic  evil:

Staffing issues - yesterday someone failed to turn up for work until 11.45. Latest he is allowed to get in is 10 o clock. This is the bloke that was sacked and reinstated on appeal   Banghead

His boss is not in this week so I was asked to have  'a word' - so ask him what his excuse is. " Well I'm not like the rest of you lot I don't have anyone to wake me up in the morning" .

Oh no you didn't just say that I thinks  Angry9:

He says he will put in a leave request and take the morning off as leave . Then he asks to have Thursday off as well.

Not a chance I say as we are short staffed this week due to it being Easter .

" But I feel stressed and need a break"

Give me strength today someone because I really do feel capable of murder.

So I have recommended disciplinary on AWOL  - not that bleeding HR or Councillors will want to take the matter up as he will claim he is being bullied by management.

evil: evil: evil:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17941 on: April 03, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »

Staffing issues - yesterday someone failed to turn up for work until 11.45. Latest he is allowed to get in is 10 o clock. This is the bloke that was sacked and reinstated on appeal   Banghead

His boss is not in this week so I was asked to have  'a word' - so ask him what his excuse is. " Well I'm not like the rest of you lot I don't have anyone to wake me up in the morning" .

He says he will put in a leave request and take the morning off as leave . Then he asks to have Thursday off as well.

So I have recommended disciplinary on AWOL  - not that bleeding HR or Councillors will want to take the matter up as he will claim he is being bullied by management.

You're stressin me out now!  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #17942 on: April 03, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »

A large voddy on BMs tab............ :thumbsup:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #17943 on: April 03, 2012, 12:07:53 PM »
Oh then it gets better....

An officer in my team was 15 minutes late for an appointment. Now as we are only able to use public transport she was unable to phone ( underground)  and when turned up at the property bloke goes loopy at her .

So the usual - ring to speak to her manaager. I answer and apparently I am intimidating him because I have strongly asserted that 15 minutes is not unreasonable and we can rearrange another appointment to suit as soon as suitable for him etc. Oh noes - that's not good enough for Mr Feckin Angry.

Wants to make an official complaint about the officer's conduct  eeek:

Now if you make an official complaint we have to respond fully and formally and it's takes a whole heap of time. I gently try and inform chappy that it is unlikely that an official complaint will be upheld on the basis of 1 occurence of being late.

Then he starts shouting at me , and swearing at me  evil: . I terminate the call  cussing:

I have now been informed he has made an official complaint about me for intimidating and threatening behaviour .

Total utter wanker  cussing:
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #17944 on: April 03, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
Two voddys.......... eeek:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #17945 on: April 03, 2012, 12:16:24 PM »
right. pub time. meeting bankokD and baldy. shall report later with details.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #17946 on: April 03, 2012, 12:58:44 PM »

An officer in my team was 15 minutes late for an appointment. Now as we are only able to use public transport she was unable to phone ( underground)  and when turned up at the property bloke goes loopy at her .

So the usual - ring to speak to her manaager. I answer and apparently I am intimidating him because I have strongly asserted that 15 minutes is not unreasonable and we can rearrange another appointment to suit as soon as suitable for him etc. Oh noes - that's not good enough for Mr Feckin Angry.

Now if you make an official complaint we have to respond fully and formally and it's takes a whole heap of time. I gently try and inform chappy that it is unlikely that an official complaint will be upheld on the basis of 1 occurence of being late.

Then he starts shouting at me , and swearing at me  evil: . I terminate the call  cussing:

I have now been informed he has made an official complaint about me for intimidating and threatening behaviour .

I'm assuming that there is call recording in place so while there may not be much you can do about the original issue you should be easily covered as far as the content of the call is concerned.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17947 on: April 03, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

happy100

Tom next door is also having a bad day with four dead lambs.  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #17948 on: April 03, 2012, 01:03:28 PM »

Well I can't speak for Mr Angry but you sure scare the sh*t outta me.  scared2:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #17949 on: April 03, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »
Having walked the two hounds, we are sitting in the beer garden awaiting our seared Scallops and Japanese Noodle Salad.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #17950 on: April 03, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
The Smug are on the piss!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:26:02 PM by Baldy »

Offline Nick

« Reply #17951 on: April 03, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »
 noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #17952 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:57 PM »
OMG !!!!!!

Explode: Explode: Explode:

Details of this man's official complaint have just been received - he had to go off and refer this to the Corporate Complaints Centre  noooo:

Mr xxx felt that his complaint was not taken seriously by  Miss D who swore and advised that she was going to cancel all appointments with Mr xxx.

Several conversations were had with Miss D  on the 3rd April and Mr xxx advised that Miss D was:

•   threatening saying she was going to “Fuck you”, Mr xxxx is very worried about his own well being feeling that he is going to be raped by Miss D
•   Rude saying that she has the right to cancel appointments
•   Intimidating
•   Discriminating against him
•   Refusing to schedule a new appointment

I think it's time to go home  noooo: noooo: noooo:
Skubber

Offline Nick

« Reply #17953 on: April 03, 2012, 03:36:27 PM »
OMG !!!!!!

Details of this man's official complaint have just been received - he had to go off and refer this to the Corporate Complaints Centre  noooo:

Mr xxx felt that his complaint was not taken seriously by  Miss D who swore and advised that she was going to cancel all appointments with Mr xxx.

Several conversations were had with Miss D  on the 3rd April and Mr xxx advised that Miss D was:

•   threatening saying she was going to “Fuck you”, Mr xxxx is very worried about his own well being feeling that he is going to be raped by Miss D
•   Intimidating

scared2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17954 on: April 03, 2012, 04:26:30 PM »
OMG !!!!!!

•   Intimidating

I can hardly wait for the recording to get on Youtube.  lol:
I mostly despair