Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3527740 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #20055 on: July 22, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »
Catching up on two days of riveting shite posts.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #20056 on: July 23, 2012, 03:42:03 AM »
Home from work, then in the back of a police van. What fun!

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20057 on: July 23, 2012, 03:45:34 AM »
Home from work, then in the back of a police van. What fun!

Do tell.......... rubschin:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #20058 on: July 23, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »
The Mrs was awake and heard the sound of car door handles being tried, without the door opening. She looked out of the window and saw two scrotes - one already in a neighbours van, the other trying to get into other cars. At this point I was just rounding the corner on the way home from work and they took fright and buggered off. We called the police and they turned up 15 minutes later. In between, they had nabbed two scrotes about half a mile away and were holding them under a street light. We were asked to get in the police van and do a "drive by" to see if we could identify them. I only saw them running away, but the Mrs had seen them head on. As soon as we went past them in the van, the Mrs said "that's them!". So now they're banged up!

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20059 on: July 23, 2012, 04:13:45 AM »
The Mrs was awake and heard the sound of car door handles being tried, without the door opening. She looked out of the window and saw two scrotes - one already in a neighbours van, the other trying to get into other cars. At this point I was just rounding the corner on the way home from work and they took fright and buggered off. We called the police and they turned up 15 minutes later. In between, they had nabbed two scrotes about half a mile away and were holding them under a street light. We were asked to get in the police van and do a "drive by" to see if we could identify them. I only saw them running away, but the Mrs had seen them head on. As soon as we went past them in the van, the Mrs said "that's them!". So now they're banged up!

Never boring with you is it.......... ;D

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #20060 on: July 23, 2012, 05:29:25 AM »
If TMR and Nick went out on a night together...   scared2:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20061 on: July 23, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »

Filthy grass....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #20062 on: July 23, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »

Filthy grass....  noooo:

Well BM, if that's your attitude, I rather hope a couple of Cypriot scrotes drop by yours in the wee small hours!

Well done TMR - most public spirited of you! Have a Youngs on me!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #20063 on: July 23, 2012, 10:32:30 AM »
We have just been dealing with Utility Warehouse. We have been a customer of theirs for a few years now and have been very impressed by them, it seems that they are branching out all in all a most interesting morning.  rubschin:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #20064 on: July 23, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »

Filthy grass....  noooo:

Well BM, if that's your attitude, I rather hope a couple of Cypriot scrotes drop by yours in the wee small hours!

Well done TMR - most public spirited of you! Have a Youngs on me!

Too right ~ and have it away in his Toyota Pajama.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20065 on: July 23, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »
You boys make I larf!  lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #20066 on: July 23, 2012, 12:21:55 PM »
There is another side of course - ever wondered how BM funds the pub?

Where did the Pajama and L200 come from?

Enquiring minds want to know - the ones in blue suits?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #20067 on: July 23, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »
I spoke to my neighbour this morning - he reckons they took about £500 worth of tools, but luckily all his really expensive stuff was left on the site he is working on. I hope they string the little shits up!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20068 on: July 23, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »
I spoke to my neighbour this morning - he reckons they took about £500 worth of tools, but luckily all his really expensive stuff was left on the site he is working on. I hope they string the little shits up!

A police caution prolly...  noooo:

I watched that police death camera action road cops programme last night - what a farce...  noooo:

They're really only interested in nicking you if you've had a drink... anything else is let off with a caution or they can't find enough evidence...  noooo:

Honestly, they deploy ££££££££££££££s of resources, CCTV, helicopter, dog teams, mobile units from all over the place and then let them walk off....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20069 on: July 23, 2012, 12:36:08 PM »

A police caution prolly...  noooo:

I watched that police death camera action road cops programme last night - what a farce...  noooo:

They're really only interested in nicking you if you've had a drink... anything else is let off with a caution or they can't find enough evidence...  noooo:

Honestly, they deploy ££££££££££££££s of resources, CCTV, helicopter, dog teams, mobile units from all over the place and then let them go to Cyprus

rubschin: