Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3517846 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #22965 on: February 04, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
  I expect to be un-friended at any moment. rubschin:

No great loss, unless she is in the same ward as you.  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22966 on: February 04, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »
In despair and not of the bedroom variety either.

This is the reply received when I asked someone what difference to the world's problems did she think she had made by re-posting a statement.

I have acquaintance that are part of the problem and they know my views but friends nope NONE our friends are decent friends friends that live life to enrich their life's and others around them and yes as for justifying what I have done to help solve problems that's my concern but I life my life my life I try my best to help others and protect my family and try to do my bit for the environment sharing ANY post helps nothing

I have just told here that her post made little or no sense.  I expect to be un-friended at any moment. rubschin:

Is it Growler...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22967 on: February 04, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »

This is the reply received when I asked someone what difference to the world's problems did she think she had made by re-posting a statement.

I have acquaintance that are part of the problem and they know my views but friends nope NONE our friends are decent friends friends that live life to enrich their life's and others around them and yes as for justifying what I have done to help solve problems that's my concern but I life my life my life I try my best to help others and protect my family and try to do my bit for the environment sharing ANY post helps nothing

I have just told here that her post made little or no sense.  I expect to be un-friended at any moment. rubschin:

noooo: Too many big werds.
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22968 on: February 04, 2013, 01:57:30 PM »

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #22969 on: February 04, 2013, 02:26:43 PM »
I have appointed an solicitor  eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #22970 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »
I think you'll find you engage a solicitor and then make an appointment ...  rubschin:

scared:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #22971 on: February 04, 2013, 02:55:47 PM »

Faceache?

Think I'm down to about 9 now. cloud9:

Target zero for the end of the year, and then I can do what I'm best at doing....talking to meself. :thumbsup:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #22972 on: February 04, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »

evil:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #22973 on: February 04, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »

evil: evil:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #22974 on: February 04, 2013, 02:57:54 PM »

No.2nd thoughts... evil: evil: evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22975 on: February 04, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »
I think you'll find you engage a solicitor and then make an appointment ...  rubschin:

scared:

drumroll:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #22976 on: February 04, 2013, 04:17:33 PM »

I know Darwin but I was a tab bored and wanted to mess with her mind a little. eveilgrin:

She did reply. Party001: Party001:

It made as much difference of you standing in Sheffield town centre ! Dawn I posted this because I believe totally in what's written its that simple not to be justifying myself or to upload all copies of communication I have made and received with MP's my choices are mine my views are mine and I don't eat organic that's my choice you don't come to attack me an educated discussion yes so have a nice day

Oh what to do , what to do? rubschin: rubschin:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22977 on: February 04, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »

I know Darwin but I was a tab bored and wanted to mess with her mind a little. eveilgrin:

It made as much difference of you standing in Sheffield town centre ! Dawn I posted this because I believe totally in what's written its that simple not to be justifying myself or to upload all copies of communication I have made and received with MP's my choices are mine my views are mine and I don't eat organic that's my choice you don't come to attack me an educated discussion yes so have a nice day

Mess more!  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #22978 on: February 04, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »

Send her a large bag of commas for a start.
I was going blue by the time I got to the end of that.  noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #22979 on: February 04, 2013, 05:49:30 PM »
Had to sack a mate today .......... noooo: