Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3515498 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #23520 on: March 02, 2013, 02:30:45 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #23521 on: March 03, 2013, 09:42:56 AM »
My post has gone from t'other day, but if you recall, we thought a bomb went off nearby, turns out, ,it did, about a mile away. It's a bad time of year so I think it screams insurance claim. http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cyprus/bomb-damages-building/20130303

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23522 on: March 03, 2013, 09:45:58 AM »
My post has gone from t'other day, but if you recall, we thought a bomb went off nearby, turns out, ,it did, about a mile away. It's a bad time of year so I think it screams insurance claim. http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cyprus/bomb-damages-building/20130303

Anything in particular like?

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #23523 on: March 03, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »

Anything in particular like?

Not sure, have to pass it today so will have a nosy like.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #23524 on: March 03, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »
Its looking like a nice day but only items to consider are Little Un's ironing and taking him back to Uni for 4pm as he has Sky Sports there and can watch the Spurs match.
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23525 on: March 03, 2013, 10:02:07 AM »
Its looking like a nice day but only items to consider are Little Un's ironing and taking him back to Uni for 4pm as he has Sky Sports there and can watch the Spurs match.

How old is he? lol:

Always yer lickle 'babies', aren't they ey? :thumbsup:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #23526 on: March 03, 2013, 10:17:22 AM »
20 this year going on 9....

I don't need to do the ironing cos he wouldnt notice if it wasnt done.    But of course (is that one word I never know?) its my standards I am working to not his.   ;D
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23527 on: March 03, 2013, 10:30:10 AM »

I don't need to do the ironing cos he wouldnt notice if it wasnt done.    But of course (is that one word I never know?) its my standards I am working to not his.   ;D

How long before that NASTY Nick thing makes some disparaging (sp) comments about that ey? ::)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23528 on: March 03, 2013, 10:31:04 AM »
I'm going down the garden to do some serious ferreting and ferklin' in me other garage. :thumbsup:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #23529 on: March 03, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »

How long before that NASTY Nick thing makes some disparaging (sp) comments about that ey? ::)

See the Good Morning Thread he appears to have lost his voice.  ;D

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #23530 on: March 03, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
Spent yesterday at a vintage fair.  Completely knackered today so am going to do as little as possible.

Tomorrow my son is arriving following a domestic bust up dealing with a tearful and scared young man (30 this year) who is fearful of losing everything that is stable in his life when he is so far away is draining. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23531 on: March 03, 2013, 11:12:38 AM »
Spent yesterday at a vintage fair.  Completely knackered today so am going to do as little as possible.

Tomorrow my son is arriving following a domestic bust up dealing with a tearful and scared young man (30 this year) who is fearful of losing everything that is stable in his life when he is so far away is draining. noooo:

Horrible, and as I've just pointed out to Tipo, they'te ALWAYS still your babbies, regardless of age.

'Ave w ell meaning 'ug from me, me lickle chiccky chick chick. happy100

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23532 on: March 03, 2013, 11:14:15 AM »

Oh dears Miss C....  noooo:

I've just been shopping...

There were a couple of English holidaymakers staring at vodka for €6.49 on BOGOF like this >>>  eeek:

They eventually picked one up and put it in their trolley so I said "oh noes, you have to take the second one or the girl on the till will go mental"  lol:

So then they said "what about wine..?"

I said, "Don't touch the local stuff - it is rubbish - but there is some decent wine in here - how about Frontera @ €3.45" they were like >>>  Shocked:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #23533 on: March 03, 2013, 11:16:09 AM »
Being taken out for lunch  cloud9:  ANd a shower  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator