Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3515358 times)

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #23580 on: March 06, 2013, 04:22:36 AM »
waiting for sleep,tried counting sheep, counting chickens, counting backwards from 500.  Banghead Banghead
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #23581 on: March 06, 2013, 06:51:02 AM »
Coming on here worked then  point:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23582 on: March 06, 2013, 07:17:07 AM »
Today I shall mostly be working on MeMi, fixing the gutter and then having a mahoosive lunch at Ocean Basket....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #23583 on: March 06, 2013, 08:47:29 AM »
Today I will mostly be in horspickle being injected with radioactive substance and a srug that will speed my heart up........Oooo can't wait. sad24:

I would like to join Miss T on the VP jolly and imbibe sewveral glasses of Pinot. ;D
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23584 on: March 06, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
Today I will mostly be in horspickle being injected with radioactive substance and a srug that will speed my heart up........Oooo can't wait. sad24:

I would like to join Miss T on the VP jolly and imbibe sewveral glasses of Pinot. ;D

I could speed your heart up like....  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #23585 on: March 06, 2013, 08:55:43 AM »

I could speed your heart up like....  eyes:

I've had that diagnostic test ...... not nice ~ fecking terrifying in fact.  noooo:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #23586 on: March 06, 2013, 10:11:35 AM »
Preparing to go on Cow TV evil:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #23587 on: March 06, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
TenOne Pin Bowling day with other Man U supporters, will be a bit of a wake
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23588 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:53 AM »
Off fer lunch...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #23589 on: March 06, 2013, 11:27:00 AM »
Been out shopping .....(voddy)......got home .....went back out to the car it is pissing water out from underneath... cussing:     Mechanic is coming a 9 am .... eeek:

Voddy may not last long ........... noooo:

Well, may have to stop the diet (even though I have lost half a stone!) but need a drink.

I will explain. My work is seasonal, I work my arse off through the summer and save my money for the quiet winter. This winter, every bloody bill has doubled, then car insurance, car tax, new passport, dentist, etc. We are at the end of the financial drought looking forward to working again and replenishing the pockets, then the mechanic turns up and tells us not to pay him to fix the car, just buy a new one.

Sorry to swear, but we are now fucked. No money and no car. Can I skip the diet today and have a driniki?

Angry9: Banghead sad32: sad32: sad32: sad32:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #23590 on: March 06, 2013, 11:34:01 AM »
 happy100  Have that drink ... may not change the situation but it'll numb the pain for a while   cool14:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #23591 on: March 06, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »
Been out shopping .....(voddy)......got home .....went back out to the car it is pissing water out from underneath... cussing:     Mechanic is coming a 9 am .... eeek:

Well, may have to stop the diet (even though I have lost half a stone!) but need a drink.

I will explain. My work is seasonal, I work my arse off through the summer and save my money for the quiet winter. This winter, every bloody bill has doubled, then car insurance, car tax, new passport, dentist, etc. We are at the end of the financial drought looking forward to working again and replenishing the pockets, then the mechanic turns up and tells us not to pay him to fix the car, just buy a new one.

Sorry to swear, but we are now fucked. No money and no car. Can I skip the diet today and have a driniki?

Oh Miss T   happy100

Permission granted... and bloody well done on the half stone  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #23592 on: March 06, 2013, 11:42:33 AM »
happy100  Have that drink ... may not change the situation but it'll numb the pain for a while   cool14:

She best learn to fight............ evil:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #23593 on: March 06, 2013, 11:49:17 AM »

That's a bugger. noooo:

Get Growler to give you a second opinion. These things sometimes aren't as bad as they're made out.

Particularly if it's electrical, mechanics run away in my experience.

I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #23594 on: March 06, 2013, 11:59:45 AM »

That's a bugger. noooo:

Get Growler to give you a second opinion. These things sometimes aren't as bad as they're made out.

Particularly if it's electrical, mechanics run away in my experience.

No I think it's the head gasket......... evil: