Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3509326 times)

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #24990 on: May 01, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »
 happy100  What they said Boogs now go and put your feet up with another glass of vino might as well and you know he would want you to.

Even better put your feet up and get Mr B to bring you a glass of vino. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24991 on: May 01, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
happy100  What they said Boogs now go and put your feet up with another glass of vino might as well and you know he would want you to.

Even better put your feet up and get Mr B to bring you a glass of vino. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or a glass of Vimto if you have to be at werk early tomorrow like....  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24992 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:50 PM »

Don't panic she meant Mr Boogs not you....... noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24993 on: May 01, 2013, 05:08:12 PM »

Don't panic she meant Mr Boogs not you....... noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24994 on: May 01, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
Lovely evening ....barbies going all along the street ..people sitting out ......

Me, stuck indoors in a millionteen degrees coz the cat is not allowed out ... evil:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24995 on: May 01, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »
Lovely evening ....barbies going all along the street ..people sitting out ......

Me, stuck indoors in a millionteen degrees coz the cat is not allowed out ... evil:

I am in my basement - about ten degrees coolerer than upstairs....  cloud9:

I have collapso too....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24996 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »

I am in my basement - about ten degrees coolerer than upstairs....  cloud9:

I have collapso too....

I have vino.....and our house is normally cool just open a couple of windows but he is not allowed out till morning..... evil:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #24997 on: May 01, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »

beer pipeline needed then
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24998 on: May 01, 2013, 05:49:47 PM »

beer pipeline needed then

He is now screaming the house down coz he wants out .........next step I guess will be climbing the curtains..................... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #24999 on: May 01, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »
give M4 the beer?

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25000 on: May 01, 2013, 06:30:52 PM »

VIMTO... wash  your mouth out Mr BM..... redface:

Miss C has the right idea ... good thinking Miss C    :thumbsup:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #25001 on: May 01, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
Not Irn Bru or even better Ironing Bru?

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25002 on: May 01, 2013, 08:21:39 PM »
For some strange reason it would appear that Bangcock Dick is now banned from the place that Foggy & Apey were performing at over chrimble.  whacky115

We went there the other night and took a load of other people who spent plenty of cash......Bangers got a few drinks inside him and left without paying (that can be quite commonplace here  redface:). There are loads of people in that boozer that run up a whole month's tab and pay it off when their money comes in at the end of the month. But no, when we turned up there tonight the Landlord started shouting at him about leaving without paying. However, 'Dickers' had gone in the next morning after our 'drinky poos', having remembered his debt and paid it off through the barman's girlfriend. "Not good enough" was the reply.

Well fuck him, just a day to get your money back rather than a load of ex-pat wankers who continually come up with bullshit regarding how much money they have and which regiment in the SAS they served for, before they fuck off somewhere else before the Yewtree enquiry catches up with them.....and leave huge debts with loads of bars all over the vicinity (Apey knows about this).

After him being manhandled off of the premises me thinks he might have plans for the shitehole. whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25003 on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »
For some strange reason it would appear that Bangcock Dick is now banned from the place that Foggy & Apey were performing at over chrimble.  whacky115

We went there the other night and took a load of other people who spent plenty of cash......Bangers got a few drinks inside him and left without paying (that can be quite commonplace here  redface:). There are loads of people in that boozer that run up a whole month's tab and pay it off when their money comes in at the end of the month. But no, when we turned up there tonight the Landlord started shouting at him about leaving without paying. However, 'Dickers' had gone in the next morning after our 'drinky poos', having remembered his debt and paid it off through the barman's girlfriend. "Not good enough" was the reply.

Well fuck him, just a day to get your money back rather than a load of ex-pat wankers who continually come up with bullshit regarding how much money they have and which regiment in the SAS they served for, before they fuck off somewhere else before the Yewtree enquiry catches up with them.....and leave huge debts with loads of bars all over the vicinity (Apey knows about this).

After him being manhandled off of the premises me thinks he might have plans for the shitehole. whistle:

eeek: eeek:   

tis true some people I know have tabs all over Paphos...... noooo:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #25004 on: May 01, 2013, 08:25:49 PM »

"paid it off through the barman's girlfriend"

Perhaps that is where he got upset?
I mostly despair