Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3505677 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #25530 on: May 19, 2013, 02:39:01 PM »
We were chatting, as you do, about the influence of Lancelot Andrewes on Shakespeare (specifically his Christmas Day sermon in 1599 since you ask) and I took her to Southwark Cathedral to see his tomb after lunch. As a treat, like. angel1

It was then that she revealed that she is a born again Christian (barkingly ferocious sect)

At least you found out now .... eeek:

Have to say a visit to a tomb is not most wimmins idea of a fun 2# date...  redface:

Me and the man are going for our first weekend away together next weekend.  On the way there we are going to see a colleague that used to work for him.  She is a senior pathologist in a mortuary.  He manages or mortuary.

I know her and she is lovely so was looking forward to lunch.  Now turns out we are also going for a tour of their mortuary to see how their standard operating proedures differ etc.

Oh yeah .... bring on the romance  noooo:

Oh dear ... scared2: scared2:

Never mind possibly romance after...  Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25531 on: May 19, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
We were chatting, as you do, about the influence of Lancelot Andrewes on Shakespeare (specifically his Christmas Day sermon in 1599 since you ask) and I took her to Southwark Cathedral to see his tomb after lunch. As a treat, like. angel1

It was then that she revealed that she is a born again Christian (barkingly ferocious sect)

Have to say a visit to a tomb is not most wimmins idea of a fun 2# date...  redface:

Me and the man are going for our first weekend away together next weekend.  On the way there we are going to see a colleague that used to work for him.  She is a senior pathologist in a mortuary.  He manages or mortuary.

I know her and she is lovely so was looking forward to lunch.  Now turns out we are also going for a tour of their mortuary to see how their standard operating proedures differ etc.

Footy season has finished .......good man ....... :thumbsup:

Priorities..... :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25532 on: May 19, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »

Oh dear ... scared2: scared2:

Never mind possibly romance after...  Thumbs:

Maybe you will see a stifff one....... whistle:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #25533 on: May 19, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »
 drumroll: drumroll: drumroll:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25534 on: May 19, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »
I too can combine lunch with death. It's a gift  angel1

Not what wimmin want Nick  noooo: noooo:

You need to be spoken to. ;)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25535 on: May 19, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
I too can combine lunch with death. It's a gift  angel1

Your man has gone up in my estimation  :thumbsup:

Were you cooking ......... whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #25536 on: May 19, 2013, 02:50:09 PM »

Footy season has finished .......good man ....... :thumbsup:

Priorities..... :thumbsup:

Oh yes exactly !!!!!!!
Skubber

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25537 on: May 20, 2013, 02:40:53 PM »
Right. Off to my all inclusive wedding. No doubt they are already pissed.

Wish me luck.  :thumbsup:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #25538 on: May 20, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »
Trying to play catch-up.

I have been trying to help my son out over the last couple of months.  He is still living in a room in having been made homeless.

He has a job but it it isn't F/T and doesn't pay much money most of his salary then goes straight out to maintain his children which is as it should be.

To help a bit I organised a delivery of food to his address. He had seen hide nor hair of this delivery and was waiting to see if this weeks night manager knew anything about it as it was delivered and signed for at 12.33 on Friday 17th by someone called HAIG

I sent a copy of the order to son and he and the day manager looked in Haig's cupboards, there in the cupboards were many of the items listed. 

This of course is not conclusive proof that the little scrote is a thieving git of a bastard and he is of course innocent until I have stamped all over his sticky fingers.

Plod are with my son as I type.  Dear Haig is not the sharpest knife in the draw, he signed his own name on the tracking device. happy001 happy001

Good luck Miss T. :thumbsup:

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25539 on: May 20, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
Trying to play catch-up.

I have been trying to help my son out over the last couple of months.  He is still living in a room in having been made homeless.

He has a job but it it isn't F/T and doesn't pay much money most of his salary then goes straight out to maintain his children which is as it should be.

To help a bit I organised a delivery of food to his address. He had seen hide nor hair of this delivery and was waiting to see if this weeks night manager knew anything about it as it was delivered and signed for at 12.33 on Friday 17th by someone called HAIG

I sent a copy of the order to son and he and the day manager looked in Haig's cupboards, there in the cupboards were many of the items listed. 

This of course is not conclusive proof that the little scrote is a thieving git of a bastard and he is of course innocent until I have stamped all over his sticky fingers.

Plod are with my son as I type.  Dear Haig is not the sharpest knife in the draw, he signed his own name on the tracking device. happy001 happy001

Good luck Miss T. :thumbsup:

noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25540 on: May 20, 2013, 02:45:37 PM »

:thumbsup:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25541 on: May 20, 2013, 02:47:23 PM »
Trying to play catch-up.

Scum ....... noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25542 on: May 20, 2013, 02:49:32 PM »

:thumbsup:

The best thing is at 11pm the hotel put shite loads of chlorine in the pool ......
nearly every wedding they chuck the groom in ......at about midnight .... noooo:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #25543 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:36 PM »
To get him all nice and clean, like  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #25544 on: May 20, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »
. . .Dear Haig is not the sharpest knife in the draw, he signed his own name on the tracking device. happy001 happy001 . . . .
Neither is the average delivery person these days  cry:.  May have told Haig it was for him.

. . .Good luck Miss T. :thumbsup:
Seconded
Well, whatever, nevermind