Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3504664 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #25665 on: May 24, 2013, 08:27:46 PM »
Right, I'm off. Wish me luck!! Could be a massive earner for us if I get this contract.  :thumbsup:

Hope it went well hon..... :thumbsup:
seconded - we'll want a report later please Misty
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #25666 on: May 24, 2013, 09:46:09 PM »
OMPH. What a night  NickSick NickSick NickSick
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #25667 on: May 24, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
Right, I'm off. Wish me luck!! Could be a massive earner for us if I get this contract.  :thumbsup:
Fingers crossed
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25668 on: May 25, 2013, 04:48:11 AM »
Werk till 2pm  ....  sad24:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #25669 on: May 25, 2013, 05:26:53 AM »
 happy100
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25670 on: May 25, 2013, 05:47:52 AM »
Mopping up gallons of brake fluid....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25671 on: May 25, 2013, 06:01:49 AM »
Mind you... free beer at the Kamares Club....  rubschin:

Good Day to One and All

I would like to inform you that everything is going to plan albeit were extremely busy leading up to our first Public Show on Saturday.

Prior to our brochure handout I would like to possibly wet your appetites with the initial beers we are brewing and going to brew.

Our Home Sales range of Beers and costs are:-

Session Beers:  Yorkshire Rose English Bitter and Stratford Gold English Pale Ale at 3.8%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €40.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €50.00.

Special Beers:   Lian Shee an Irish Red Ale, Hobnob an English Nut Brown Ale, London Porter an English Style Porter  and Zoigl Star German Keller-bier all at 4.5%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €45.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €55.00.

Premium Beers: Liberator a German Doppelbock and West Coast IPA an American India Pale Ale, are a 6.0%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €50.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €60.00.

Plus many seasonal and special beers for the future .........

What Can be tasted on Saturday? Well here goes:-

Stratford Gold English Pale Ale at 3.8%ABV
                                               Hobnob English an Nut Brown Ale 4.5%ABV
                                               London Porter an English Style Porter 4.5%ABV
                                               Lian Shee an Irish Red Ale 4.5%ABV
                                               Yorkshire Rose an English Best Bitter 3.8ABV

We are very near to packaging all our beers and preparing ourselves for Saturday.

At the Club we will be allowing you to taste our beers, and we will take orders also, so when the beers are conditioned which is towards the end of the month we can inform you for payment and collection.

Eventually we hope to have a free home delivery service to certain selected areas on selected days of which this will be confirmed soon.

Also we will be starting a Premium Members Club of Aphrodite's Rock Brewing Company of which if you join by paying an Annual Fee, price to be confirmed later. There will be automatically a 10% discount on all Beers and there will also be other benefits including organised social evenings etc. etc. Full details to follow.

Should you require more information please Email me.

We, the Staff of ARBC look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Best regards

Derrick Lancaster
General Manager
Aphrodite's Rock Brewing Company Ltd
Polis Road
Tsada 8540
CYPRUS

Mob   95113698
Work  26101446
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #25672 on: May 25, 2013, 07:38:52 AM »
Roscoff off to Cameret Sur Mer today via Lambader apparently.  rubschin:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25673 on: May 25, 2013, 09:13:41 AM »
Mind you... free beer at the Kamares Club....  rubschin:

Good Day to One and All

I would like to inform you that everything is going to plan albeit were extremely busy leading up to our first Public Show on Saturday.

Prior to our brochure handout I would like to possibly wet your appetites with the initial beers we are brewing and going to brew.

Our Home Sales range of Beers and costs are:-

Session Beers:  Yorkshire Rose English Bitter and Stratford Gold English Pale Ale at 3.8%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €40.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €50.00.

Special Beers:   Lian Shee an Irish Red Ale, Hobnob an English Nut Brown Ale, London Porter an English Style Porter  and Zoigl Star German Keller-bier all at 4.5%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €45.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €55.00.

Premium Beers: Liberator a German Doppelbock and West Coast IPA an American India Pale Ale, are a 6.0%ABV
                        10 Litre Flexi Casks sell at €50.00 and 20 x 500ml Bottles sell for €60.00.

Plus many seasonal and special beers for the future .........

What Can be tasted on Saturday? Well here goes:-

Stratford Gold English Pale Ale at 3.8%ABV
                                               Hobnob English an Nut Brown Ale 4.5%ABV
                                               London Porter an English Style Porter 4.5%ABV
                                               Lian Shee an Irish Red Ale 4.5%ABV
                                               Yorkshire Rose an English Best Bitter 3.8ABV

We are very near to packaging all our beers and preparing ourselves for Saturday.

At the Club we will be allowing you to taste our beers, and we will take orders also, so when the beers are conditioned which is towards the end of the month we can inform you for payment and collection.

Eventually we hope to have a free home delivery service to certain selected areas on selected days of which this will be confirmed soon.

Also we will be starting a Premium Members Club of Aphrodite's Rock Brewing Company of which if you join by paying an Annual Fee, price to be confirmed later. There will be automatically a 10% discount on all Beers and there will also be other benefits including organised social evenings etc. etc. Full details to follow.

Should you require more information please Email me.

We, the Staff of ARBC look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Best regards

Derrick Lancaster
General Manager
Aphrodite's Rock Brewing Company Ltd
Polis Road
Tsada 8540
CYPRUS

Mob   95113698
Work  26101446

They bet the system then in the end ,,,,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup: cloud9:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25674 on: May 25, 2013, 02:37:26 PM »

Amazing!!!! I rocked it. The bride said I was the best part of her day. (Doesn't say much for the groom rubschin:) The wedding planner said I was the best dj she had heard and they guests were even leaving their meal to dance.

Well done me!!!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25675 on: May 25, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »

Amazing!!!! I rocked it. The bride said I was the best part of her day. (Doesn't say much for the groom rubschin:) The wedding planner said I was the best dj she had heard and they guests were even leaving their meal to dance.

Well done me!!!

worthy:

Well done you!  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25676 on: May 25, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »

Well done me!!!

worthy:

Well done you!  cloud9:

Then she got pissed ......... whistle:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #25677 on: May 25, 2013, 02:53:26 PM »

Well done me!!!

worthy:

Well done you!  cloud9:

What a star....WELL DONE !!!! cloud9:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25678 on: May 25, 2013, 02:54:28 PM »

Well done me!!!

worthy:

Well done you!  cloud9:

Most excellent!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #25679 on: May 25, 2013, 02:55:43 PM »

Well done me!!!

worthy:

Well done you!  cloud9:

worthy:  indeed  Miss T

happ096 happ096 happ096
Well, whatever, nevermind