Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3507315 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #26700 on: June 26, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
Thanks Boogs, Miss C and Tipsy.  I can report that Bruges/Brugge is as good as ever.  Really is a stunning example of how to get a city right for both tourists and those that live there.  Incidentally it also has the best city car park in the world.  Even the weather was just right.

Dunno if we got any Pinot Miss C.  We have a car full of Mr Carrefour's best beer and wine to unload so let's cross fingers and hope.

So wot's been 'appening here then?  Any Bear's been seen?

Hi Steve,

I owe you an apology for being pissed and using the phone thingy in the pub.  redface:

Seem to have been blocked from the site and can only get in through 'the back door' so to speak. BM must be  Banghead as I can post every now and again.  lol: lol: lol: Having a bird who is a computer expert is always a plus.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #26701 on: June 26, 2013, 11:10:29 PM »
Thanks Boogs, Miss C and Tipsy.  I can report that Bruges/Brugge is as good as ever.  Really is a stunning example of how to get a city right for both tourists and those that live there.  Incidentally it also has the best city car park in the world.  Even the weather was just right.

Dunno if we got any Pinot Miss C.  We have a car full of Mr Carrefour's best beer and wine to unload so let's cross fingers and hope.

Hi Steve,

I owe you an apology for being pissed and using the phone thingy in the pub.  redface:

Seem to have been blocked from the site and can only get in through 'the back door' so to speak. BM must be  Banghead as I can post every now and again.  lol: lol: lol: Having a bird who is a computer expert is always a plus.  Thumbs:

nick will help you....... Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #26702 on: June 26, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
Thank you Steve and Miss C glad you both had good days .....

Thank you Tipsy for your hug...

As you can see I am here so my day did get better as it went on took some time I have to say it was a bit touch and go for a while but then a knight in shining armour rode into town and cheered me up.... cloud9:

Sorry Miss C we will need to find some other means of raising party funds... whistle:

All suggestions would be welcome on how this could be done.... :thumbsup:

Cunning plans need to be put into place me thinks..... ;)
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #26703 on: June 26, 2013, 11:17:49 PM »

Hi Steve,

eeek:  didn't think you owed me owt but thanks anyway
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #26704 on: June 26, 2013, 11:18:31 PM »
I was going to knock someone out ...Miss T was the voice of reason again......... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #26705 on: June 26, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »

As you can see I am here so my day did get better as it went on took some time I have to say it was a bit touch and go for a while but then a knight in shining armour rode into town and cheered me up.... cloud9:

Sorry Miss C we will need to find some other means of raising party funds... whistle:

A Bickering wet T shirt compo you say  ;)

Glad your day got better

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #26706 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:05 PM »
I was going to knock someone out ...Miss T was the voice of reason again......... rubschin:

I understand completely Apey..... :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #26707 on: June 26, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »

I understand completely Apey..... :thumbsup:

cloud9:  drinks on ... rubschin:    BM .......... Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #26708 on: June 26, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »

A Bickering wet T shirt compo you say  ;)

Glad your day got better

Thanks Steve.....

And for the suggestion but it is MUNNY we are hoping to raise..... eyes:

Unless wills are changed leaving everything to our party .... whistle:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #26709 on: June 26, 2013, 11:46:55 PM »
Boogs are you saying no one would pay to see a Bickering wet T shirt compo?

I have another cunning plan:

well I will have

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #26710 on: June 26, 2013, 11:54:43 PM »
Boogs are you saying no one would pay to see a Bickering wet T shirt compo?

I have another cunning plan:

well I will have

rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #26711 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »

Hi Steve,

You're not blocked you silly bastard!  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #26712 on: June 27, 2013, 08:38:28 AM »

Hi Steve,

PICNIC probably.  point:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #26713 on: June 27, 2013, 08:45:29 AM »

Hi Steve,

PICNIC probably.  point:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #26714 on: June 27, 2013, 09:13:08 AM »
I would like to thank everyone in my life past and present (with one notable exception)who have made me the deviant that I am.  My mother for all her support, her bra's didn't really fit me but I accepted them in the spirit in which they were given.  My producer who has backed me all the way, my manager for not doing the job that she was employed for.  And of course anyone else who knows me. sad24: sad24:  (Snivel)  It has been a honour to work with you and I love you all. sad32: sad32: sad32:  Leaves stage and trips on the last step.

Today I will mostly be playing 'catch up'. evil:  Oh and form filling. evil: evil:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd