Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3514902 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #27900 on: August 04, 2013, 05:01:57 PM »
I went to the Garden Centre this morning and on the way back saw a motorcyclist on the verge covered with tartan blankets awaiting the arrival of the emergency services. There was a crowd of people caught up in the incident.  I am now wondering was it slippy roads because of the downpour we had just had, did the bike not stop at the junction, did the car not see the bike......  or could it be that here it is not the practice to put headlights on when the conditions take a turn for the worse.    cussing:

It was prolly some bizarre porridge wog festival thing - did you see any haggis....? Shrugs:

evil: evil:

Wha? Shrugs:

evil:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27901 on: August 04, 2013, 07:30:10 PM »
I went to the Garden Centre this morning and on the way back saw a motorcyclist on the verge covered with tartan blankets awaiting the arrival of the emergency services. There was a crowd of people caught up in the incident.  I am now wondering was it slippy roads because of the downpour we had just had, did the bike not stop at the junction, did the car not see the bike......  or could it be that here it is not the practice to put headlights on when the conditions take a turn for the worse.    cussing:

It was prolly some bizarre porridge wog festival thing - did you see any haggis....? Shrugs:

lol: lol:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27902 on: August 04, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »

Don't you start too ... evil:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27903 on: August 04, 2013, 07:38:50 PM »

Don't you start too ... evil:

Shrugs:

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #27904 on: August 04, 2013, 08:29:14 PM »
Nice lunch here

http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/grosvenorarms/menu/  with The Boy (last time I was there I had lunch with Snoopy  sad24:)

and then VERY Funny production of MSND in Chester. Boy was laffing out loud. Puck was played by identical twin sisters  eyes: eyes:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27905 on: August 04, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
Nice lunch here

http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/grosvenorarms/menu/  with The Boy (last time I was there I had lunch with Snoopy  sad24:)

and then VERY Funny production of MSND in Chester. Boy was laffing out loud. Puck was played by identical twin sisters  eyes: eyes:

Pan fried king prawns on a sun blush tomato, chilli and chorizo risotto £7.95

rubschin:

Online Nick

« Reply #27906 on: August 04, 2013, 08:35:12 PM »
I had sirloin steak and stuff and he had a burger  :thumbsup:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27907 on: August 04, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »
I had sirloin steak and stuff and he had a burger  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #27908 on: August 04, 2013, 08:47:35 PM »
He was also swivel eyed with all the top totty  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27909 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »
:thumbsup:

pictures?  (of the TT that is)
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27910 on: August 04, 2013, 08:54:17 PM »

You can't say that about your boy!

Online Nick

« Reply #27911 on: August 04, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
He is deffo a bum and legs man  :thumbsup:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27912 on: August 04, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »
He is deffo a bum and legs man  :thumbsup:

Well trained.  Thumbs:

I guess he does not want to come over here with you and get his degree in it?  whistle:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #27913 on: August 05, 2013, 08:35:27 AM »
Today as per usual we will be waiting for a decision from TB2 (The Boy2)  Mr C's lad is one of the worlds great physicists and procrastinators. When we went to bed last night the plan was he would scrabble around in the loft,  bring down several very large and heavy boxes of Lego and sort through prior to us going to York tomorrow to sell it to a chap who owns a Lego shop.  The boxes are so heavy they are cracking the ceilings. noooo:
In the afternoon TB2 would venture into Meadowhall (shudder) to purchase a suit for a wedding he is attending at the weekend).

What I suspect will happen is that TB2 will get up drink several mugs of coffee mooch around procrastinating, he will go up into the loft get hot and grumpy bring down one box,  (there are several. if you count the rest of his 'stuff there are about 40) sort through it, want to keep most of it.  He will then leave it in the lounge or his bedroom saying that he will put it in the loft 'later'.  We will put the Lego back in the loft after he has left to go back to Mexico. Repeat this process each time TB2 comes home.  ::) ::)
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27914 on: August 05, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »
Today I am mostly searching for the destruction manual for my new strimmer....  Banghead

When I find it I have some 12 foot tall thistles to hack down in our shared 'green area'........  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: