Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3514999 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #27915 on: August 05, 2013, 08:46:08 AM »
Today as per usual we will be waiting for a decision from TB2 (The Boy2)  Mr C's lad is one of the worlds great physicists and procrastinators. When we went to bed last night the plan was he would scrabble around in the loft,  bring down several very large and heavy boxes of Lego and sort through prior to us going to York tomorrow to sell it to a chap who owns a Lego shop.  The boxes are so heavy they are cracking the ceilings. noooo:
In the afternoon TB2 would venture into Meadowhall (shudder) to purchase a suit for a wedding he is attending at the weekend).

What I suspect will happen is that TB2 will get up drink several mugs of coffee mooch around procrastinating, he will go up into the loft get hot and grumpy bring down one box,  (there are several. if you count the rest of his 'stuff there are about 40) sort through it, want to keep most of it.  He will then leave it in the lounge or his bedroom saying that he will put it in the loft 'later'.  We will put the Lego back in the loft after he has left to go back to Mexico. Repeat this process each time TB2 comes home.  ::) ::)

Lego...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27916 on: August 05, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
Note to self... remove protective covers from blades before starting next time...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #27917 on: August 05, 2013, 09:54:10 AM »
 point:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27918 on: August 05, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »
Today as per usual we will be waiting for a decision from TB2 (The Boy2)  Mr C's lad is one of the worlds great physicists and procrastinators. When we went to bed last night the plan was he would scrabble around in the loft,  bring down several very large and heavy boxes of Lego and sort through prior to us going to York tomorrow to sell it to a chap who owns a Lego shop.  The boxes are so heavy they are cracking the ceilings. noooo:
In the afternoon TB2 would venture into Meadowhall (shudder) to purchase a suit for a wedding he is attending at the weekend).

What I suspect will happen is that TB2 will get up drink several mugs of coffee mooch around procrastinating, he will go up into the loft get hot and grumpy bring down one box,  (there are several. if you count the rest of his 'stuff there are about 40) sort through it, want to keep most of it.  He will then leave it in the lounge or his bedroom saying that he will put it in the loft 'later'.  We will put the Lego back in the loft after he has left to go back to Mexico. Repeat this process each time TB2 comes home.  ::) ::)
Sorry Miss C I do not understand.  You write as if there is something wrong about his modus operandi.  Perhaps you could elucidate.
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27919 on: August 05, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
Today I am mostly searching for the destruction manual for my new strimmer....  Banghead

When I find it I have some 12 foot tall thistles to hack down in our shared 'green area'........  scared2:
Sounds like you need a brush saw, Strimmers are more effort than they're worth.

(I can never find manuals either as Mrs K tidies them up, luckily most manuals are on the interweb now)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27920 on: August 05, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »
Today I am mostly searching for the destruction manual for my new strimmer....  Banghead

When I find it I have some 12 foot tall thistles to hack down in our shared 'green area'........  scared2:

(I can never find manuals either as Mrs K tidies them up, luckily most manuals are on the interweb now)

When I say strimmer I do in fact mean a 30cc petrol brush cutter....  eveilgrin:

Although it has a strimmer attachment....  whistle:

All the manuals are normally kept in my manual cupboard... not sure what went wrong on this occasion....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27921 on: August 05, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »

When I say strimmer I do in fact mean a 30cc petrol brush cutter....  eveilgrin: . . .
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have a free manual:   http://www.drapertools-online.com/products/manuals/45577ins.pdf

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27922 on: August 05, 2013, 10:32:41 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #27923 on: August 05, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »
point:

Nearly took the dog's head off...  redface:

Are you sure you aren't related to Nick?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #27924 on: August 05, 2013, 10:43:03 AM »

Lego...  cloud9:

York.  cloud9:  Miss C, you could pop in and see my Mum.  :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27925 on: August 05, 2013, 10:44:13 AM »

Lego...  cloud9:

York.  cloud9:  Miss C, you could pop in and see my Mum.  :thumbsup:

Does she buy Lego then...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27926 on: August 05, 2013, 03:57:34 PM »

When I say strimmer I do in fact mean a 30cc petrol brush cutter....  eveilgrin:

All the manuals are normally kept in my manual cupboard... not sure what went wrong on this occasion....  redface:

Bluddy hell BM that's a big one bet you need to use both hands ... ;)
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #27927 on: August 05, 2013, 05:07:04 PM »

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE

1) Squeeze trigger (See diag 1)  rubschin:
2) Strim
3) Switch off (See diag 2)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27928 on: August 05, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE

2) Strim

lol: lol: lol:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27929 on: August 05, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE

2) Strim

lol: lol: lol: lol: