Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3517432 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #28485 on: August 24, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »
Being out  ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #28486 on: August 24, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »

Offline Nick

« Reply #28487 on: August 24, 2013, 02:53:02 PM »
I think he has gone sailing  whistle:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #28488 on: August 24, 2013, 04:05:52 PM »
I think he has gone sailing  whistle:

Is it too gusty to come about captain?
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #28489 on: August 24, 2013, 09:38:15 PM »

Today we are off to a family wedding - I will try and behave despite myself

That is letting the side down Steve  evil: We will be expecting stories of family feuds at the very least eveilgrin:
Maybe by PM in case they ever read this

On route now, the weather is serious shite which is a big shame for my niece. Not good when you need underwater cams and snorkels for your wedding photos

I hope that the day went relatively well Steve despite the weather.  A shame for the bride and groom as you say.

The bloke in the room opposite mine has just died, unfortunately the door to my room was open and as a result I was privy to every little death rattle, doctors rushed but loud instructions, machines being shunted abut. The whole kit and caboodle.

The family were/are here and they were sort of pushed, by the sheer number of medics, into the corridor and spilling a little into my room, it would have been churlish to evict them and close the door and so I listened, with the quiet sobbing and anguished whispers of the relies as background noise.

Seems somewhat petty to call any of the nurses for help now. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28490 on: August 24, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »

That is letting the side down Steve  evil: We will be expecting stories of family feuds at the very least eveilgrin:

On route now, the weather is serious shite which is a big shame for my niece. Not good when you need underwater cams and snorkels for your wedding photos

I hope that the day went relatively well Steve despite the weather.  A shame for the bride and groom as you say.

The bloke in the room opposite mine has just died, unfortunately the door to my room was open and as a result I was privy to every little death rattle, doctors rushed but loud instructions, machines being shunted abut. The whole kit and caboodle.

The family were/are here and they were sort of pushed, by the sheer number of medics, into the corridor and spilling a little into my room, it would have been churlish to evict them and close the door and so I listened, with the quiet sobbing and anguished whispers of the relies as background noise.

Oh Miss C  that is awful Poor you  happy100 not what you need at any time... scared2:   Poor guy and so sad for his family ... noooo:

That said if you need a nurse or any help please please call them there is nothing they can do for the poor guy but can for you and is not petty in any way... noooo:  You are getting better thank goodness but still need help ....  That is what they are there for and the more they can do for you the quicker you will be back with us in full flow..... We have missed you loads ....   Love from us all I'm sure... cloud9:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28491 on: August 24, 2013, 10:36:31 PM »

Oh Miss C  that is awful Poor you  happy100 not what you need at any time... scared2:   Poor guy and so sad for his family ... noooo:

That said if you need a nurse or any help please please call them there is nothing they can do for the poor guy but can for you and is not petty in any way... noooo:  You are getting better thank goodness but still need help ....  That is what they are there for and the more they can do for you the quicker you will be back with us in full flow..... We have missed you loads ....   Love from us all I'm sure... cloud9:
What the Boogs said^

And thanks Miss C the wedding went extremely well despite horrendous rain.  Excellent speeches that made us all laugh.  Bride and groom had huge smiles all day.  We even got well veggie fed
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:46:06 PM by Steve »
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28492 on: August 24, 2013, 10:58:14 PM »
Glad to hear it went well Steve despite the rain  :thumbsup:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #28493 on: August 24, 2013, 11:13:19 PM »

Very well put Boogs. Now do as yer told Miss C  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28494 on: August 25, 2013, 06:32:43 AM »

That is ghastly Miss C - big hugs.... happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #28495 on: August 25, 2013, 10:18:48 AM »

Very well put Boogs. Now do as yer told Miss C  :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^
Wot he said
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28496 on: August 26, 2013, 05:57:53 AM »
Today I shall mostly be at the beach....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #28497 on: August 26, 2013, 06:11:41 AM »
I am surrounded by idiots.  evil:

Thank you for your kind werds I will do as I am told.......Walks off head hung in shame.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28498 on: August 26, 2013, 06:25:15 AM »
I am surrounded by idiots.  evil:

Thank you for your kind werds I will do as I am told.......Walks off head hung in shame.

happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #28499 on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:24 AM »
BBQ  :thumbsup: