Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3519057 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #28980 on: September 13, 2013, 12:45:49 PM »
Hope that everyone on here is fit and well.  I have not been around due to one hell of a relapse (not to be confused with a prolapse). Very belated Happy Birthday to DS hope that it was a good one, having said that when you get to a certain age any birthday is a good one. ;)

Today I am taking my two large carrier bags full of drugs, putting two fingers up to my admittedly very nice GP and my consultant who wants to err on the side of caution and admit me.  Err sorry bloke I stand a better chance of recovery at home. I know the signs now and will run to a hospital if needes be which I hope that they won't

In about an hour Mr C and I will be off to Hebden Bridge for the weekend.  We will be attending a course that we booked ages ago.

Hope that everyonne enjoys their weekend. ;D ;D :thumbsup:

Lovely to see your backside Miss C....  cloud9:

Mr Thread  noooo:

Spank2: Spank2: Spank2: Spank2: Spank2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #28981 on: September 13, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »
 redface:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #28982 on: September 13, 2013, 01:24:10 PM »
I seem to be on the Isle of Wight ferry!

Hope you remembered to pack your armbands  whistle:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28983 on: September 13, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
right, off to werk. Apey is having nightmares at his wedding. They are all pissed scuzzy scoucers. ooops, am I allowed to say that on here?  redface:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #28984 on: September 13, 2013, 04:40:39 PM »
right, off to werk. Apey is having nightmares at his wedding. They are all pissed scuzzy scoucers. ooops, am I allowed to say that on here?  redface:

You have the full backing of a certain OH.

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #28985 on: September 13, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »

You have the full backing of a certain OH.

lol: lol: lol:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28986 on: September 13, 2013, 04:48:47 PM »
Hope that everyone on here is fit and well.  I have not been around due to one hell of a relapse (not to be confused with a prolapse). Very belated Happy Birthday to DS hope that it was a good one, having said that when you get to a certain age any birthday is a good one. ;)

Today I am taking my two large carrier bags full of drugs, putting two fingers up to my admittedly very nice GP and my consultant who wants to err on the side of caution and admit me.  Err sorry bloke I stand a better chance of recovery at home. I know the signs now and will run to a hospital if needes be which I hope that they won't

In about an hour Mr C and I will be off to Hebden Bridge for the weekend.  We will be attending a course that we booked ages ago.

Have a great weekend there Miss C and  :thumbsup: to your plan
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28987 on: September 13, 2013, 04:50:51 PM »
I got to go to werk ..... evil:

But Friday is chippy night and at Steve's request I will have some delivered to the pub ... any special orders or shall I just send a mixture ... Thumbs:
Laods of malt vinegar and a bit of salt please.  No fish but if they have any battered mushrooms yes please
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline BeetleHook

• Welcomed Stranger
« Reply #28988 on: September 13, 2013, 05:00:09 PM »
The IOW ferry would appear to have morphed to a pub in Sandown via Southern Vectis, Shanklin and Shanks' Pony!

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #28989 on: September 13, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »

Good to see you back in here Miss C, and sorry to hear about the relapse. Enjoy yer weekend, and take it easy  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28990 on: September 13, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »

You are now!  lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #28991 on: September 13, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
Enjoy your weekend Miss C.  Just as well you didn't plan on the outdoor Classic Car outing cos if the forecast is right we'd be better going to the boat show. 
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #28992 on: September 13, 2013, 08:18:09 PM »

You are now!  lol: lol: lol:

Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #28993 on: September 13, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »

Miss C great to see you up and about again .... Party001: Have a great time and we will see you after your weekend away you can catch up .... :thumbsup:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #28994 on: September 14, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
 miss C .......... cloud9: