Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3520564 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #29250 on: September 22, 2013, 09:35:36 PM »
Off out for dinner......

Keeeebab?  rubschin:

No went to a real place had the same as usual .....price gone up 25%, portion sizes down ..service average ......when will they learn....... noooo:

Let me guess.....another excuse for "Never going back there Foggy....best we have a keeeebab next time love.  Thumbs:"   rubschin:

Good idea........ Thumbs:   

but on a serious note they have done the "we are quieter lets put the prices up etc"....... noooo:

Banghead Banghead Banghead

AND it's only a local place ...hardly any tourists ....so even more f-ing stupid...... Banghead......     did wonder tonight why it was so quiet ..normally busy ....

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29251 on: September 22, 2013, 09:40:45 PM »
Off out for dinner......

Keeeebab?  rubschin:

No went to a real place had the same as usual .....price gone up 25%, portion sizes down ..service average ......when will they learn....... noooo:

Let me guess.....another excuse for "Never going back there Foggy....best we have a keeeebab next time love.  Thumbs:"   rubschin:

Good idea........ Thumbs:   

but on a serious note they have done the "we are quieter lets put the prices up etc"....... noooo:

Banghead Banghead Banghead

AND it's only a local place ...hardly any tourists ....so even more f-ing stupid...... Banghead......     did wonder tonight why it was so quiet ..normally busy ....

I wonder how hard it must be to be an economics teacher around these parts....feckin impossible I presume.  noooo:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #29252 on: September 22, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »
Its so sad. we go all the time and don't get me wrong, the food was gorgeous, but half portions to usual and more money. Also, we always go and order the salad, garlic bread and dips and look at the fresh fish and decide what to order later. Tonight they demanded we order cos the kitchen was closing in ten minutes. We chose the safe option of fresh grilled calamari, then 20 mins later another couple walked in, asked if they were still serving food and got seated for what looked like a fucking feast for 200!!!  angry041:

i am upset as its our fave place and now out of principal probably wont go back.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29253 on: September 22, 2013, 09:55:23 PM »
Its so sad. we go all the time and don't get me wrong, the food was gorgeous, but half portions to usual and more money. Also, we always go and order the salad, garlic bread and dips and look at the fresh fish and decide what to order later. Tonight they demanded we order cos the kitchen was closing in ten minutes. We chose the safe option of fresh grilled calamari, then 20 mins later another couple walked in, asked if they were still serving food and got seated for what looked like a fucking feast for 200!!!  angry041:

i am upset as its our fave place and now out of principal probably wont go back.

happy100
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29254 on: September 22, 2013, 09:56:32 PM »

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the chapagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #29255 on: September 22, 2013, 10:04:17 PM »

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the chapagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

padlock pockets...................champagne? I'm lucky if its a tin of lager.  ::)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29256 on: September 22, 2013, 10:05:24 PM »

noooo:

padlock pockets...................champagne? I'm lucky if its a tin of lager.  ::)

A small tin you say?  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29257 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:35 PM »

noooo:

Surely he can manage a regular size of Lidl special between you with 2 straws  ;)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #29258 on: September 22, 2013, 10:42:15 PM »

noooo:

Surely he can manage a regular size of Lidl special between you with 2 straws  ;)

yes, but he uses both straws at once and there's nothing left but spit.  noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29259 on: September 22, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »

noooo:

Typical  bloke number one first ::)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29260 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:27 PM »

noooo:

Typical  bloke number one first ::)

Yep. Apey never got the silver medal.  noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29261 on: September 22, 2013, 11:02:41 PM »

noooo:

whistle:  that cartoon wine......... Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29262 on: September 22, 2013, 11:25:51 PM »

noooo:

You should be romancing that gerl she is a gem ....   ::)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29263 on: September 22, 2013, 11:26:39 PM »

noooo:

noooo: On both fronts.  noooo:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29264 on: September 22, 2013, 11:27:45 PM »

noooo:

You should be romancing that gerl she is a gem ....   ::)

noooo:  Poor Apey.