Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3520721 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #29265 on: September 22, 2013, 11:30:16 PM »
Its so sad. we go all the time and don't get me wrong, the food was gorgeous, but half portions to usual and more money. Also, we always go and order the salad, garlic bread and dips and look at the fresh fish and decide what to order later. Tonight they demanded we order cos the kitchen was closing in ten minutes. We chose the safe option of fresh grilled calamari, then 20 mins later another couple walked in, asked if they were still serving food and got seated for what looked like a fucking feast for 200!!!  angry041:

i am upset as its our fave place and now out of principal probably wont go back.

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the chapagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

whistle:  that cartoon wine......... Thumbs:

You should be romancing that gerl she is a gem ....   ::)

noooo:  Poor Apey.

evil: It's true
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29266 on: September 22, 2013, 11:33:30 PM »
Its so sad. we go all the time and don't get me wrong, the food was gorgeous, but half portions to usual and more money. Also, we always go and order the salad, garlic bread and dips and look at the fresh fish and decide what to order later. Tonight they demanded we order cos the kitchen was closing in ten minutes. We chose the safe option of fresh grilled calamari, then 20 mins later another couple walked in, asked if they were still serving food and got seated for what looked like a fucking feast for 200!!!  angry041:

i am upset as its our fave place and now out of principal probably wont go back.

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the chapagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

Oi I took her out and got rumped (and not it that way )......... noooo:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29267 on: September 22, 2013, 11:36:07 PM »

noooo:

And parted with cash.  point:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29268 on: September 22, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »

noooo:

Behave she is worth every penny  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29269 on: September 22, 2013, 11:42:08 PM »

noooo:

noooo: Poor Apey.  noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29270 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:00 PM »

noooo:

Both of them....... whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29271 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:57 PM »

noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29272 on: September 22, 2013, 11:44:25 PM »

noooo:

Is he paying you  rubschin:  (free drinks on BM's tab)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29273 on: September 22, 2013, 11:45:10 PM »

noooo:

Paying ......... Shocked:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29274 on: September 22, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »

noooo:

There is an idea.  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29275 on: September 22, 2013, 11:46:21 PM »

noooo:

Spank2: are you two a double act....

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29276 on: September 22, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the champagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

Do not pick on us....we are Innocent.  angel1

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29277 on: September 22, 2013, 11:59:26 PM »

noooo:

Padlock Pockets is prolly cracking open the champagne knowing it is just keeebabs from now on.  noooo:

Do not pick on us....we are Innocent.  angel1

And I am a quiet timid little lady  whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29278 on: September 23, 2013, 12:01:55 AM »
Enough of this bullshite.  noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29279 on: September 23, 2013, 12:05:37 AM »
Enough of this bullshite.  noooo:
Agreed  Thumbs: