Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3521060 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #29325 on: September 23, 2013, 06:23:27 PM »
Pity about the luggage  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29327 on: September 23, 2013, 07:49:50 PM »
On the way to the airport we had to stop for diesel....

The local garage is run by Maria who can be completely miserable...

So I hop out of the car and ask her for 'beninda' (€50)... she has a face as long as a wet week and starts filling...

LL says "Maria has lost a lot of weight"...

So I say to Maria "tikanis" (how are you) and she replies that she is good... I say, "you've lost a lot of weight Maria, looking good" and her little face lit up....  lol:

I prolly shouldn't have added, "still a long way to go tho..."...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

He is a mong
« Reply #29328 on: September 23, 2013, 07:50:51 PM »
 point:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: He is a mong
« Reply #29329 on: September 23, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »
point:

I still think she was impressed - she put in €50.01.....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29330 on: September 23, 2013, 08:01:30 PM »
My Sister-in-Law(a nurse) just came over on squeezijet. The bloke in the seat in front of her (who had recent heart surgery) had a funny turn as the plane was about to take off. After collapsing in his seat she made a big thing about the plane not taking off and asked for defibrillators etc.. They did not even have the mouth applicator should she need to give mouth to mouth without catching anything.  noooo:

His wife pointed out she saved his life......no thanks to squeezijet. Just a bunch of trolly dollys on close to minimum wage so they can brag to their mates that they travel the werld.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29331 on: September 23, 2013, 08:08:33 PM »
My Sister-in-Law(a nurse) just came over on squeezijet. The bloke in the seat in front of her (who had recent heart surgery) had a funny turn as the plane was about to take off. After collapsing in his seat she made a big thing about the plane not taking off and asked for defibrillators etc.. They did not even have the mouth applicator should she need to give mouth to mouth without catching anything.  noooo:

His wife pointed out she saved his life......no thanks to squeezijet. Just a bunch of trolly dollys on close to minimum wage so they can brag to their mates that they travel the werld.  noooo:

They are more interested in selling you expensive food and drink than saving your life...  noooo:

I doubt if some of the gayers could open the door on their own in an emergency....

They have this thing now where one of them has to stand guard when the cockpit door is opened to take food/drink in or let one of the clever ones out for a piss...

The last time I was on the plane this gayer minced in front of the door to 'guard' it... honestly, you could have knocked him over with his own powder puff.... Gayer:

Good value and punctual tho!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29332 on: September 23, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »

They are more interested in selling you expensive food and drink than saving your life...  noooo:

I doubt if some of the gayers could open the door on their own in an emergency....

They have this thing now where one of them has to stand guard when the cockpit door is opened to take food/drink in or let one of the clever ones out for a piss...

The last time I was on the plane this gayer minced in front of the door to 'guard' it... honestly, you could have knocked him over with his own powder puff.... Gayer:

A job for Nick you say?  rubschin:

Offline Nick

« Reply #29333 on: September 23, 2013, 08:15:06 PM »
i THINK THE eLDEST WERKS FOR THEM  ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29334 on: September 23, 2013, 08:15:17 PM »

A job for Mrs Nick you say?  rubschin:

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29335 on: September 23, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »
i THINK THE eLDEST WERKS FOR THEM  ::)

They pROlly would not employ you, as your command of the KeYpaD would prolly fail YOu.  noooo:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29336 on: September 23, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »
I am in Looe and feel like there could be a sitcom in this.

When I booked I knew that there was a music festival commencing at the weekend just as I leave. Wrong.... it starts on Friday night while I'm still here. They are currently building the stages/arena on the beach just across from where I am right now. Forklift trucks, excavators, vans and operatives scurrying left, right and centre... all under the power of headlights on the vehicles, not a single floodlight to be seen   Banghead

Musical "greats" such as Sham 69, Chas and Dave, The Damned, Seth Lakeman and The Darkness are due to appear. Apparently, The Damned are stopping here from Friday night  scared2:  Oh, and some of the guests here are German
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29337 on: September 23, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »
I am in Looe and feel like there could be a sitcom in this.

When I booked I knew that there was a music festival commencing at the weekend just as I leave. Wrong.... it starts on Friday night while I'm still here. They are currently building the stages/arena on the beach just across from where I am right now. Forklift trucks, excavators, vans and operatives scurrying left, right and centre... all under the power of headlights on the vehicles, not a single floodlight to be seen   Banghead

Musical "greats" such as Sham 69, Chas and Dave, The Damned, Seth Lakeman and The Darkness are due to appear. Apparently, The Damned are stopping here from Friday night  scared2:  Oh, and some of the guests here are German

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #29338 on: September 23, 2013, 08:50:42 PM »
Time to mention the war :thumbsup:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29339 on: September 23, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »
First thing I thought Nick  :thumbsup:

I wonder if Captain Sensible is as sensitive about Happy Talk like Dave Bowie is about the Laughing Gnome  rubschin:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie