Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3521228 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #29340 on: September 23, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
I am in Looe and feel like there could be a sitcom in this.

When I booked I knew that there was a music festival commencing at the weekend just as I leave. Wrong.... it starts on Friday night while I'm still here. They are currently building the stages/arena on the beach just across from where I am right now. Forklift trucks, excavators, vans and operatives scurrying left, right and centre... all under the power of headlights on the vehicles, not a single floodlight to be seen   Banghead

Musical "greats" such as Sham 69, Chas and Dave, The Damned, Seth Lakeman and The Darkness are due to appear. Apparently, The Damned are stopping here from Friday night  scared2:  Oh, and some of the guests here are German

happy100    Still be positive you might get Free tickets The Dammed are good  Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29341 on: September 23, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »

When I booked I knew that there was a music festival commencing at the weekend just as I leave. Wrong.... it starts on Friday night while I'm still here. They are currently building the stages/arena on the beach just across from where I am right now. Forklift trucks, excavators, vans and operatives scurrying left, right and centre... all under the power of headlights on the vehicles, not a single floodlight to be seen   Banghead

Musical "greats" such as Sham 69, Chas and Dave, The Damned, Seth Lakeman and The Darkness are due to appear. Apparently, The Damned are stopping here from Friday night  scared2:  Oh, and some of the guests here are German

It is an AFFS....but werth it like.  Thumbs:

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29342 on: September 23, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

As part of my apprenticeship I had to work in this mahoooosive machine shop with 100 tonne presses and all sorts of other hard core machinery....  scared2:

As lunchtime approached the motley crew that worked there always sang this!  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29343 on: September 23, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

As part of my apprenticeship I had to work in this mahoooosive machine shop with 100 tonne presses and all sorts of other hard core machinery....  scared2:

As lunchtime approached the motley crew that worked there always sang this!  lol:

Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29344 on: September 23, 2013, 09:23:49 PM »

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

horn:

Sham 69 sang that, not Motley Crew like  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29345 on: September 23, 2013, 09:25:13 PM »

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

horn:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29346 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »

Sham 69-Hurry Up Harry

horn:

lol: lol: lol:

Offline Nick

« Reply #29347 on: September 24, 2013, 07:47:06 AM »
Going on a mission to Swadlincote.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29348 on: September 24, 2013, 08:29:33 AM »
Got to werk today 2pm  sad24:    Still got to look on the bright side off again  tomorrow   Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #29349 on: September 24, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »
Got to werk today 2pm  sad24:    Still got to look on the bright side off again  tomorrow   Thumbs:

Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #29350 on: September 24, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »
I mostly despair

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29352 on: September 24, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
Off to get ready for werk ... catch you late night revellers later .... Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29353 on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:08 AM »
Off to get ready for werk ... catch you late night revellers later .... Thumbs:

Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!