Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3490749 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #66510 on: February 19, 2021, 11:16:48 PM »
Take her for a test drive  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:   rubschin:  she was wearing a very short skirt ... eeek:      then mentioned her boyfriend ...so defo a lezzer .... noooo: noooo:

Lezzer for sure...  noooo:

I got her in the back seat ...does that count .... rubschin:   

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66511 on: February 20, 2021, 06:05:44 AM »
Take her for a test drive  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:   rubschin:  she was wearing a very short skirt ... eeek:      then mentioned her boyfriend ...so defo a lezzer .... noooo: noooo:

Lezzer for sure...  noooo:

I got her in the back seat ...does that count .... rubschin:   

Depends if Misty was in there too...  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66512 on: February 20, 2021, 09:13:34 AM »
Walked the dog, cleaned the windows, cleaned the fly screens... waiting for a delivery...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66513 on: February 20, 2021, 11:50:28 AM »
DeliveryTastic...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66514 on: February 20, 2021, 01:17:34 PM »
Walked the dog, cleaned the windows, cleaned the fly screens... waiting for a delivery...  cloud9:

That's a week of stuff ..what you doing next week ..... rubschin:  or what do you want LL to do ... rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66515 on: February 20, 2021, 02:13:39 PM »

That's a week of stuff ..what you doing next week ..... rubschin:  or what do you want LL to do ... rubschin:

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #66516 on: February 21, 2021, 08:13:44 AM »

Stop giving him to do lists..  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66517 on: February 21, 2021, 08:51:31 AM »

Stop giving him to do lists..  whistle:

lol: lol: lol: evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #66518 on: February 21, 2021, 03:37:07 PM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #66520 on: February 21, 2021, 03:48:32 PM »
Nearby
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #66521 on: February 21, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
A local outing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Mill,_Castle_Donington

Race track...?  rubschin:

Did 2 track days on that on 2 different GSX-R750s. The older, slightly heavier SRAD was solid as a rock all the way round, the newer, lighter one scared the shite out of me down the Craner Curves, back-end wagging like a Portsmouth Prostitute. A £30,000 fully race specced CBR1000R lobbed it in front of me on the first session there...I think that may have dented my confidence somewhat as I had to ride the GSX-R back to Surrey that evening...my mates all had their bikes in vans or on trailers.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #66522 on: February 21, 2021, 05:12:50 PM »
A local outing

Did 2 track days on that on 2 different GSX-R750s. The older, slightly heavier SRAD was solid as a rock all the way round, the newer, lighter one scared the shite out of me down the Craner Curves, back-end wagging like a Portsmouth Prostitute. A £30,000 fully race specced CBR1000R lobbed it in front of me on the first session there...I think that may have dented my confidence somewhat as I had to ride the GSX-R back to Surrey that evening...my mates all had their bikes in vans or on trailers.
worthy:   track day on a bike  scared2:

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #66523 on: February 21, 2021, 05:27:55 PM »
A local outing

Loads. Favourite, Brands Hatch GP and Indy, worst Rockingham and Cadwell Park (the mountain scared the bejeesus out of me every time). I was always perhaps a bit of a scaredy-cat a I just turned up took the wing mirrors and number plate off and voila. Knowing I had to ride it home later that do...so possibly a bit cautious. Also didn't want to get hurt  noooo: Mates did too at first, but eventually started bringing dedicated track bikes, but they were mainly CBR600s and I could demolish them even on a stock GSX-R750. One eventually bought a Yamaha TZ250 ex GP bike but his best on Brands Indy was 54.1 seconds and mine was 52.8. That's the problem with exotic stuff like that - if it wasn't jetted exactly correctly for the temp/humidity etc. it did perform to its potential. Didn't stop me taking the piss for months after mind...

It cost him £12,500 but being so rare, he sold it 5 years later for £18,500 so he had the last laugh.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #66524 on: February 21, 2021, 05:58:34 PM »
A local outing

Loads. Favourite, Brands Hatch GP and Indy, worst Rockingham and Cadwell Park (the mountain scared the bejeesus out of me every time). I was always perhaps a bit of a scaredy-cat a I just turned up took the wing mirrors and number plate off and voila. Knowing I had to ride it home later that do...so possibly a bit cautious. Also didn't want to get hurt  noooo: Mates did too at first, but eventually started bringing dedicated track bikes, but they were mainly CBR600s and I could demolish them even on a stock GSX-R750. One eventually bought a Yamaha TZ250 ex GP bike but his best on Brands Indy was 54.1 seconds and mine was 52.8. That's the problem with exotic stuff like that - if it wasn't jetted exactly correctly for the temp/humidity etc. it did perform to its potential. Didn't stop me taking the piss for months after mind...

It cost him £12,500 but being so rare, he sold it 5 years later for £18,500 so he had the last laugh.
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind