Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3498959 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #75300 on: Today at 06:36:03 PM »
Some holiday! Get the washing machine on!!
rubschin:

I'd have to admit I know how to work it if I did that.  And that would never do.

FWIW we're glad we've seen Guernsey but we'd have been kicking our heels a bit if we'd had the full 3 nights there.  Lovely people, pleasant sights and great food and hotel but at the end of the day it's only 25 sq miles with little reason to exist anymore apart from tourism and tax free finance houses.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #75301 on: Today at 07:12:55 PM »
rubschin:

I'd have to admit I know how to work it if I did that.  And that would never do.

FWIW we're glad we've seen Guernsey but we'd have been kicking our heels a bit if we'd had the full 3 nights there.  Lovely people, pleasant sights and great food and hotel but at the end of the day it's only 25 sq miles with little reason to exist anymore apart from tourism and tax free finance houses.

Judith Chalmers …  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #75302 on: Today at 09:18:50 PM »
rubschin:

Judith Chalmers …  Thumbs:
rubschin:  well there's a name from the past.  Just checked, still alive  :thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind