Author Topic: Britshit Airways  (Read 2849 times)

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: Britshit Airways
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 04:44:31 PM »
And so what if the cabin crew did strike? Why does that stop a plane taking off and landing? It would save money with less fuel being used with fewer people on board. Do we really need these raddled slappers or mincing queens blocking up the aisles trying to get us to buy overpriced tat?  Safety demonstration? Put a video on.

Are there really that many passengers who don't know how to put the seat-belt on?

Food? Just tell passengers to bring a packed lunch for longer flights and put a few vending machines on for drinks.

Pissed-up bloke causing a racket? Without the irritating finger wagging of the trolley dollies, I'm sure a suitable number of other passengers would issue swift justice.

You could probably even have a ciggy without being accused of polluting the air that is already laden with carcenogenic particulates of oil used within the scavenger system.

Cabin crew. Fuck 'em I say.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »
And so what if the cabin crew did strike? Why does that stop a plane taking off and landing? It would save money with less fuel being used with fewer people on board. Do we really need these raddled slappers or mincing queens blocking up the aisles trying to get us to buy overpriced tat?  Safety demonstration? Put a video on.

Are there really that many passengers who don't know how to put the seat-belt on?

Food? Just tell passengers to bring a packed lunch for longer flights and put a few vending machines on for drinks.

Pissed-up bloke causing a racket? Without the irritating finger wagging of the trolley dollies, I'm sure a suitable number of other passengers would issue swift justice.

You could probably even have a ciggy without being accused of polluting the air that is already laden with carcenogenic particulates of oil used within the scavenger system.

All of them...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 04:49:18 PM »

eeek: eeek: eeek:
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »
Looks like your guests will be arriving after all BM

The British Airways cabin crew strike will not take place this Christmas after the airline was granted an emergency injunction preventing the planned 12-day walk-out.

Almost a million passengers had faced misery during the holiday season because of grounded aircraft but were given a reprieve by the High Court today who ruled that the ballot of members was illegal.

I know!  eeek:

We'll have to return to the supermarket now - I refused to let LL 'stock up' today in case they didn't come...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

Most of them travel on 'the other bus' anyway, so yes, I suppose you could.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 01:21:57 PM »
So who's going to risk booking a flight in January with BA at ridiculously cheap prices because no bugger will trust that they won't be on strike or in administration by the time they are due to fly  rubschin:
Skubber

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 01:25:15 PM »
So who's going to risk booking a flight in January with BA at ridiculously cheap prices because no bugger will trust that they won't be on strike or in administration by the time they are due to fly  rubschin:
Not me....  noooo:

I never use them now - Cyprus Airways are much better...
Pro Skub  Thumbs: