Disgusterous

Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 58156 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Latest teengage rant thread.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »
I'm just waiting for the right snow plough  ;)
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »
I'm just waiting for the right snow plough  ;)

Looks like this could be my lucky night... I have 33 of 'um  eyes:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
I'm not that greedy  ;)
Skubber

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »
JOM probably also has access to one of these for you, in case it doesn't snow.  whistle:

Link
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
Any'ow.

All quiet on the teen front this morning?

All quiet and peaceful here today...so far. cloud9:

Teenagers are just like our flamin' weather ey.
Bit of sunshine for a day or possibly two, to be paid for with viloent thinderstorms and constant rain for weeks on end/

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »
The Brat has her friend staying tonight  ::) - She has alrady requested me to bring a Chinese in on my way home tonight

When I informed her there was plenty of food in the fridge I was told "don't like any of that "

Go swivel then is my helpful answer  evil:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:15:48 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
Latest from the THW, who I may have mentioned has turned vegetarian in sympathy with her bf who has been veggy all his life, is that she doesn't want to eat meat on Christmas day. Fair enough, she doesn't want to eat meat at any time, we accept that.

SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo ........... Last evening we were discussing the Christmas menus. I asked the assembled children when they wanted their Christmas dinner, options being either at about 2pm or in the evening. I cautioned that I would be most displeased if they opted for evening and then spent all day picking at food and guzzling chocs etc rendering them "Too full" to eat the main meal. Minor said he would prefer to eat in the evening, which I have to say would be the choice of both parents but we had decided to let them choose. Minimus said he would probably be too tired to eat come evening and would likely fall asleep in front of the TV (he does a good line in falling asleep into his plate given half a chance). THW said she INSISTED that it was Christmas Lunch and why did we want to interfere with the traditions she had grown up with  eeek:

So I poured oil onto the troubled waters saying that we were asking what they wanted, we were not saying what we wanted but given the morning rituals of phoning the whole freaking world and his dog on Christmas morning and remembering last Christmas Day when she threw a strop when told to get off the phone to come and eat we had thought we ought to "consult"....... "After all you are no longer little children are you? Your mother and I thought you might like to have a say in what happens"

THW (ignoring my attempt at peacemaking): angry041: "Can't I even wish my boyfriend a Merry Christmas now?????"

Me: "Yes dear, of course you may but not for three fecking hours!"  Banghead

Me(Taking a deep breath):  "So we have one wanting an evening meal and two wanting to have it at lunchtime. Sorry Minor but it looks like a 2pm target has been agreed"

"Fine" says Minor and turns back to his game on the Wii.

Then she starts ................ "What are we having?"

Me: "Goose"

THW: "I don't want that"

Me: "We know .......... so what would you like instead?"

THW Long pause ........... "Macaroni Cheese and toast"

SWWLTBO  Explode: and leaves room with face like  thatsit:.

And I say ....... "We are cooking a full meal, that will include Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Butter Beans, Sprouts, Carrots, Peas, Runner Beans, Mashed Potato, Sage and Onion Stuffing, Cranberry & Orange Sauce, Bread Sauce and for those that want it, Roast Goose with Bacon and Sausage Rolls. This will be followed by Sorbet, Christmas Pudding with Cream and Brandy Butter, Cheese Board and Crackers with Grapes, Mints and coffee. There will be wine for the adults and port to have with the cheese. Your mother will probably drink sherry before the meal and I will have Gin and Tonic. ........... Now given that your plate WILL contain Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Butter Beans, Sprouts, Carrots, Peas, Runner Beans, Mashed Potato, Sage and Onion Stuffing, with the option to help yourself to Cranberry & Orange Sauce and Bread Sauce as desired the question is what do you want us to prepare as a substitute for the meat which we readily accept you don't want?"

THW: "I don't want any Christmas Dinner cooked with meat ~ I want Macaroni Cheese and Toast which is my favourite"

I called her an ungrateful brat and asked if she was deliberately trying to spoil everyone's enjoyment of Christmas as she had with last year's tantrums. I went on to ask if she really expected her mother to be happy at having to prepare Macaroni Cheese and Toast when she was also cooking such a Christmas Dinner. I reminded her that the cooker has only four rings and two ovens and that whilst popping a simple substitute (Nut Cutlet or similar) into the oven for her to have instead of the meat was not a problem cooking an entirely separate meal would be.

THW: "Well ..... If you can't be bothered then I'll cook my own"

Me (Not unreasonably I thought) "So where do you plan to install your own cooker then?"

THW (in injured tones of incredulity) "You are saying I can't use the cooker in the kitchen?" .

"No dear, I am telling you that the logistics just don't work, but surely with all your GCSEs you can work that out"  eveilgrin:

Left her to stew whilst I went into the kitchen from whence I could hear the sounds of crashing cupboard doors as pots &pans were being thrown into them, attempted to mollify SWWLTBO by offering her a glass of something. She replied "Give me the bloody bottle and I'll go and beat her to fecking death with it". Poured SWWLTBO a very large malt and went back to THW.
"Right" I said, brightly "That's sorted then, Christmas lunch/dinner will be served at 1400 hrs on the due day and you madam will have Macaroni Cheese, toast and Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Butter Beans, Sprouts, Carrots, Peas, Runner Beans, Mashed Potato, Sage and Onion Stuffing, with the option to help yourself to Cranberry & Orange Sauce and Bread Sauce. That is the end of the debate ~ Go to your room and bloody tidy it ....NOW!"

Just another normal day really  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
Send her to McDonalds  eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 11:44:14 AM »
I would but I would have to drive her there and back and I plan to be well over the limit by breakfast time .... We always have a bottle of champagne for brekky (Wife and I only)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 11:45:33 AM »
All such rants should be recorded, transferred to CD or similar and passed on to child (or future husband/wife)when they get married or have their own children  eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
All such rants should be recorded, transferred to CD or similar and passed on to child (or future husband/wife)when they get married or have their own children  eveilgrin:

For you, that is actually a very good idea.  rubschin:

MUST NOT under any circumstances whatsoever be passed on to any daft twat considering getting married to her though.
Classified top secret information of the absolute highest degree

There'll be a seperate fake video diary made up for that soft shite to be.  cloud9:  lol:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »
It does make you wonder though don't it what poor muppet is going to be putting up with all that in the years to come  rubschin:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »
It does make you wonder though don't it what poor muppet is going to be putting up with all that in the years to come  rubschin:

Sooner the better I say.  cloud9:

That did not type too easily saying that, but that's just how I feel in the current teen climate whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »
I need a punch bag and spare the gloves right now  Banghead Banghead Banghead
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »
I need a punch bag and spare the gloves right now  Banghead Banghead Banghead

Come on Miss D.  happy100
THIS is the thread to vent yer spleen like. You're with sympathetic ears and eyes here.
What's the brat done now then? ::)

I've just had to break a punch up up here on me own while Mrs G is alledgedly werkin'. Banghead