Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 58154 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Latest teengage rant thread.
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »
I am feckin fuming

The Brat, as we established earlier, was having her friend over to stay tonight ...last day at school tomorrow ( half day and all that , wear your own clothes scam  ::) ) . So I bought them their chinese in -  I suppose at least I got a thanks for that and then they have been up in her bedroom straightening their hair and stuff. Went upstairs and told her to open her window a bit as the steam and smell of burning hair was a bit overwhelming  noooo:

Just after ten o clock they both come downstairs - The Brat says her friend has decided to go home as she has forgotten her black jeans to wear to school tomorrow. Now she lives a fair way away and would have to wait for a bus ( as I don't have a car) and it is freezing. So I said I don't think that's a good idea and has she told her mum that she intends to do this
 " Oh yes - her mum is cool "  I am told  ::)

I get the girl to phone her mum there and then and confirm she is happy with this - which apparently she is  Shrugs: So off she toddles - quarter past 10 at night , in the cold  .

When she has gone I have just had a complete tirade from The Brat about showing her up - it's not a big deal to be out at that time of night...  it is me that has the problem ...yet I can come home late and not worry about it ..it's alright for you but not for me kinda thing etc etc etc

Everybody else apparently has it so much easier than her because they don't have to say where they are going , what time they are expected home etc - poor, poor Brat

Just had a huge row about personal responsibility , respect and attitude - selfish, idiotic, up her own arse mare !!!!!!!

There is no way in hell she will be staying again  evil:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 10:51:48 PM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »
So she's kicked off big time simply because you did the right, considerate and responsible thing, by phoning her mother up to make sure it'd be ok for her to get the bus home alone?  eeek:

Beggars belief.  noooo:
She should be very pleased and proud of you, selfish little brat, or would she rather you don't give a bloody jot like 80% of the nations 'parents'?

Show her this post if you want, and then get her to ring me for a regulo 9 grilling if she dares. eveilgrin:
Tell her The Bear is NOT a happy bunny. confused:

Meanwhile, YOU can have a drink. You deserve it. cloud9:

BTW, I'm constantly reminded about 'showing her up' (MM) whilst in the company of her friends.
Say nowt and I'm then classed as ignorant and....MOODY!! lol:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:00:45 PM by GROWLER »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »
Aren't you getting loads of grief for not having a driving licence/ car btw?  eeek:

I'd have imagined she be kicking off saying it's not fair lah de dah de diddly do  ::) , I need you to run me here there and evrybloodywhere to maintain my oh so important social life. ::).

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »
That's her dad's job - he is often called to see if he can take her here , there or everywhere  ::)

Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »
That's her dad's job - he is often called to see if he can take her here , there or everywhere  ::)

TAXI!!   lol:

It's a regular call here too, only her big bruvver is now being called into action now. ;)

Snoops. Just noticed I must have had a 'typo moment' with the thread title. Can you alter it please, tar? ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 11:34:51 PM by GROWLER »

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2009, 07:34:54 AM »
That's her dad's job - he is often called to see if he can take her here , there or everywhere  ::)

TAXI!!   lol:

It's a regular call here too, only her big bruvver is now being called into action now. ;)

Snoops. Just noticed I must have had a 'typo moment' with the thread title. Can you alter it please, tar? ;)

You must have been interfered with by some fruit
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2009, 07:36:27 AM »
Round 2 this morning  noooo:

I am so fecked off just feel like getting on a train in the opposite direction and going walkabout for a few days to blow off steam  surrender:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2009, 08:16:21 AM »
Following a similar "debate" I compiled, with the help of the www, a list of recent rapes, abductions,murders etc and showed the result to the THW, pointing out that I had no desire to be called to the local hospital to identify her remains. I was accused of trying to upset her and give her nightmares.  ::)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2009, 08:24:04 AM »
This morning was about a whole new theme, compounded with tears , slamming doors etc ( all before 7 in the morning  noooo: )

I don't care - today I have officially given up  evil:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2009, 09:09:26 AM »
This morning was about a whole new theme, compounded with tears , slamming doors etc ( all before 7 in the morning  noooo: )

Oh the joys ey? ::)
All the others in here really don't know what they are missing do they? ::)

All quiet here this morning following late last nights near riot between these two.

Smallest and most trivial of things kicks them off between each other, and then I get accused of not backing them up in turn when I tell them that they are both as bad as each other.

Trouble is, they aren't little kiddywinks anymore, and fists are now used. The spite and most venemous of hatred between the two has to be seen to be believed sometimes. eeek:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »

Oh the joys ey? ::)

All quiet here this morning following late last nights near riot between these two.

Smallest and most trivial of things kicks them off between each other, and then I get accused of not backing them up in turn when I tell them that they are both as bad as each other.

Trouble is, they aren't little kiddywinks anymore, and fists are now used. The spite and most venemous of hatred between the two has to be seen to be believed sometimes. eeek:

So long as they come together when one is threatened the rest is fairly normal.

My boys squabble and fight over the silliest things but each is always the first in line to defend his brother.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
[serious]
For the record, I have been through it all and come out the other side.

I sympathise with all your current problems, but I also know there is little value in some old sage telling you they will grow out of it and you will wonder what the fuss was about one day.

You want help and advice NOW, and all I can offer is 'hang on', because you have to as responsible parents. [/serious]
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »
[serious]

I sympathise with all your current problems, but I also know there is little value in some old sage telling you they will grow out of it and you will wonder what the fuss was about one day.

You want help and advice NOW, and all I can offer is 'hang on', because you have to as responsible parents. [/serious]

Oh yes. I'm sure you're right DS.
It just helps a bit having a 'blow out' in here as it happens though ey?
You don't feel quite so isolated and depressed when you read of others similar plight/s. ;)

Must bring back some oh so fond memories to the likes of you and BM etc, and to look forward to for the likes of U.M and Moany. lol:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »
[serious]

You don't feel quite so isolated and depressed when you read of others similar plight/s. ;)

Must bring back some oh so fond memories to the likes of you and BM etc, and to look forward to for the likes of U.M and Moany. lol:

We have a 13 year old daughter, who I could quite happily strangle most days.  evil:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »
[serious]

We have a 13 year old daughter, who I could quite happily strangle most days.  evil:

What the blazes is wrong with these teen gerls ey?

Oh, sorry, i forgot for a mo. Mrs G constantly tells me it 'the hormones'. ::)
That's ok then I suppose, and I'll BEAR that in mind next time I feel a muderous moment coming on. evil:

Mini Moose has very recently gone into a low level  'grunt only' mode when questions are asked.
WTF is THAT all about ey? Banghead
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 12:11:02 PM by GROWLER »