Disgusterous

Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 58007 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2010, 08:48:19 AM »
After yesterdays fiasco regarding my missing phone charger (and reading glasses,) I was left with no option but to go and buy a new one.
?15 lighter, but with the battery now charged via the car ciggy lighter, I was marginally happier.

However, I finally flipped at MM last night regarding this never ending and constantly growing Shite Mountain range, that has sprung up in virtually every corner of Growler Towers now. cussing:

Got the usual "whatever, WHATEVER's", growing louder and louder after each sentence I ranted.

I fianally and reluctantly in sheer exasperation, decided to to tidy up her digraceful mess's in the back and front rooms, sort of placing them in neat stacks rather than randomly scattered in 6-18" high mounds all over the floor.

So, what do you think I found amongst all her shite?

CORRECT! Explode:

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2010, 09:28:47 AM »
Obviously your fault

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »
Obviously your fault

Of course, naturally. ::)

I still haven't discovered exactly how these items managed to find there way to fester amongst her mounds of crap....including 1 sock. Shrugs:

I have just turfed 4, yes,4 pairs of her shoes across the room that were gradually travelling along the skirting board. cussing:

I've warned Mrs G that MM is on a 12 hour warning that became operative at 09:00 hrs this morning.

The Shite Mountain Range's currently residing IN Growler Towers are either removed by 21:00 TONIGHT, or they go straight out of the front room window in armfuls, no arguing, no fuss, no compromising, no haggling no WHATEVER'S, just launched.
Countdown has commenced. evil:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »

Well I've ripped the house to pieces, and BOTH have mysteriously vanished, seemingly for good, and yes, I have looked in the fridge too. cussing:

So in your initial recky for salvaging your goods did you not dare touch MM's pile of shite  rubschin:

Has MM given her assurance that her tat mountains will be removed by 9pm  scared2:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #364 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »

Well I've ripped the house to pieces, and BOTH have mysteriously vanished, seemingly for good, and yes, I have looked in the fridge too. cussing:

So in your initial recky for salvaging your goods did you not dare touch MM's pile of shite  rubschin:

Has MM given her assurance that her tat mountains will be removed by 9pm  scared2:

Correct. Didn't go near it with fear of starting a major landslide.

She hasn;t given any assurances of a major tidy up, no.
I warned her on her way out to scooooell this morning. All I got was yet another "Wha'ever".
She'll be more than "Wha'evereing" at 21:00 hrs tonight if my instructions aren't carried out. eveilgrin:

I really struggle to comprehend what actually goes on her in mind that makes her so recklessly untidy and slipshod, and she seemingly doesn't give a toss either.
I won't even start ranting about her room, that now requires a deepest of jungles proffesional monster strength scythe to get get from one side to the other. cussing:

How could I end up with 2 kids that are the EXACT opposite in terms of tidiness ey, HOW? Banghead

Growler jnr. 'hoovers' his bedroom every other flamin' night!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:07:17 AM by GROWLER »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »
Tell you something else that's upset me too. Amongst all her scattered random shite, I found a quite expensive Bear that I bought her for Christmas.  cry:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2010, 10:09:36 AM »
The Brat's room is the same ....things can never seemingly manage the long journey to the bin  ::)

Clothes,  when you take them off,  drop to the floor and then are magnetically attached by the power of the earth's core and cannot be moved. Until of course you want to wear them again and then proceeds the rant on why these are not clean and ironed  whistle:

Cups, plates etc are actually a decorative feature and shows artistic merit from the 'arrangements'  evil:

Curtains are rarely opened as sunlight is to be actively discouraged

noooo: noooo: noooo:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
The Brat's room is the same ....things can never seemingly manage the long journey to the bin  ::)

Clothes,  when you take them off,  drop to the floor and then are magnetically attached by the power of the earth's core and cannot be moved. Until of course you want to wear them again and then proceeds the rant on why these are not clean and ironed  whistle:

Cups, plates etc are actually a decorative feature and shows artistic merit from the 'arrangements'  evil:

ALL of those comments, highlighted in red for anger, cussing: are EXACTLY AND QUITE CATERGORICALLY 100% identical here. eeek:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #368 on: March 17, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
I'm so glad that I usually only have to deal with my own adequacies.

I'm always putting things in "safe" places and then never see them again.

RTFM

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »

Clothes,  when you take them off,  drop to the floor and then are magnetically attached by the power of the earth's core and cannot be moved. Until of course you want to wear them again and then proceeds the rant on why these are not clean and ironed  whistle:

Cups, plates etc are actually a decorative feature and shows artistic merit from the 'arrangements'  evil:

ALL of those comments, highlighted in red for anger, cussing: are EXACTLY AND QUITE CATERGORICALLY 100% identical here. eeek:

And here!  Angry9:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »

Mrs Growler 'hid' her so called 'valuable belongings', whatever they are/were,  ::) 7 years ago when we went on a holiday.
Despite mucho rummaging and hunting, they have never been seen since. lol:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2010, 10:29:33 AM »

Mrs Growler 'hid' her so called 'valuable belongings', whatever they are/were,  ::) 7 years ago when we went on a holiday.
Despite mucho rummaging and hunting, they have never been seen since. lol:

My SiL does this .... her "hiding place" is sooooooooooooo secret the last lot of burglars didn't need to look anywhere else. happy001

Who the f*** hides their valuables by standing on a chair and putting them just inside the loft ............ Then leaves the chair on the landing?  ::)

The Police wondered as well. noooo:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

And here!  Angry9:

And here!   cussing:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2010, 10:30:38 AM »

And here!  Angry9:

I wonder how many times this very subject has been discussed on this very thread now ey?

It NEVER fails to cause a damned good rant, but really, it's all so avoidable, IF only they would at least TRY and see it from our perspective sometimes, if only. ::)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2010, 10:33:18 AM »
My elder daughter is 40 come August. She is constantly on the phone complaining about the untidy habits of her nearly 16yo girl.

She says things like "Why is YOUR granddaughter soooooooooo untidy?" ~ Like it is my fault angry041:

I have to remind her that she was no different until she turned 25.