Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 57895 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #615 on: June 11, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »
Watch and learn Nick ...Growler could teach you an awful lot  cloud9:

whistle:

I may be a grumpy old bear sometimes, but THAT is because I have to put up with the 'Nicks' of this werld.

I'm after nowt from anyone. I am what I am, and if you don't like it, you can swivel. Finger:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #616 on: June 11, 2010, 08:38:41 AM »
Not a rant as such more of a suspicious, hairs standing up on the back of yer neck moment.

The Brat takes photo's of herself all the time....as do all her friends. Load of bloody poseurs  noooo:

Last night she was doing another round of taking pictures wearing some new clothes she had just bought  noooo: then she came downstairs and said " mum , come and take a picture of us hugging"  eeek:

scared2: scared2: scared2:
They all do it apparently.
One of MM's 'aquaintances'...shall we call her, bloody slapper, has posted over 1000 pictures of herself on Faceache apparently. Shrugs:

They're just looking for re-assurance that they are actually pretty, even if they are actually a munter.
NOT suggesting that is the case for one moment in yours btw MD. I mean, look at her mother!! cloud9:

Umm phases is what comes to mind.  My three girls all did/do it.  Eldest now 25 has just about stopped two younger ones still doing it. It's the mobile phone shots which are really frightening. scared2: scared2:  As I am friends of theirs on Faceache I see what they are  up to, having said that they see what I am up to. scared2:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2010, 08:42:25 AM »
Not a rant as such more of a suspicious, hairs standing up on the back of yer neck moment.

The Brat takes photo's of herself all the time....as do all her friends. Load of bloody poseurs  noooo:

Last night she was doing another round of taking pictures wearing some new clothes she had just bought  noooo: then she came downstairs and said " mum , come and take a picture of us hugging"  eeek:

One of MM's 'aquaintances'...shall we call her, bloody slapper, has posted over 1000 pictures of herself on Faceache apparently. Shrugs:

They're just looking for re-assurance that they are actually pretty, even if they are actually a munter.
NOT suggesting that is the case for one moment in yours btw MD. I mean, look at her mother!! cloud9:

Umm phases is what comes to mind.  My three girls all did/do it.  Eldest now 25 has just about stopped two younger ones still doing it. It's the mobile phone shots which are really frightening. scared2: scared2:  As I am friends of theirs on Faceache I see what they are  up to, having said that they see what I am up to. scared2:

That's  the one great thing about Faceache, not that I'm a 'friend' of MM's or her friends though.
Really not interested tbh, cus all they do is talk utter utter shite and bollox all day and night long.

I trust her to behave and I'm pretty sure she does.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »
But how many photo's of you  standing in front of a mirror do you need  noooo:

I saw some on her Facebook and she's there standing on MY bed with her best mate  evil:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #619 on: June 11, 2010, 08:44:13 AM »
What's his name? eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #620 on: June 11, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »

By the age of 25, all females are convinced they 'take a bad photo' and their hair, dimples, moles, boobs, bums etc all look ugly, so pictures taking is avoided.

I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #621 on: June 11, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #622 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:02 AM »

By the age of 25, all females are convinced they 'take a bad photo' and their hair, dimples, moles, boobs, bums etc all look ugly, so pictures taking is avoided.

That is me  redface:
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #623 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
Skubber

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #624 on: June 11, 2010, 08:54:01 AM »
What's his name? eeek:

Sarah  whistle:

Presumably it was Steven before you 'operated' ?
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #625 on: June 11, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
Any 'ow, you have GCSE's to look forward to too MD.  sick2:
Right slap bang in the middle of them here at the mo.

Oh the fuckin' joy of bloody rancid joys this time is bringing to us all here at Growler Towers. noooo: noooo: noooo:

I'm allowing a bit of slack towards her at the moment, but her manners and behaviour towards me better show an absolutely monstously large and rapid improvement when it's all over in less than two weeks time.

She's had exams every piggin' day this last week or so. Two more today. ::)
We'll ALL be glad when they're over. cloud9:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #626 on: June 11, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
Girls take pictures all the time because they can (mobile phones etc) The Hugging is not new but there seems to be a current craze of hugging and air kissing every time they meet. I guess it comes from the behaviour of their idols in the magazines and so forth. If Jo-lo does it they wanna do it. ::) Locally the boys are as bad but I find that more excusable ~ at least it's a way for a teenage, spotted youth, to get his arms round a girl.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #627 on: June 11, 2010, 10:38:48 AM »
The hugging and air kissing is common practice amongst their group but actually requesting to hug her mother and have the moment captured was eerily creepy  scared2:
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #628 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:05 AM »
I told The Brat last night I was going to Cyprus in a couple of weeks time . I had delayed doing this until now as the hissy fit was going to be inevitable  ::)

Anyways ...she was quite calm when receiving the news but then asked if she could stay in the house on her own for the week instead of going to her dads as I had told her she would be doing.

Not bloody likely I said - then it came  .....the hissy, it's not fair, stampede and door slamming.

Don't you just love being predicatably right  lol:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #629 on: June 22, 2010, 10:13:54 AM »
A couple of weeks?  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: