Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 57858 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #720 on: September 11, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
Here, here  lol:

Oh and as for a present to take .....no longer is a £10 voucher for the usual places acceptable..as this is her BFF forever she wanted to buy her a particular perfume - £45  eeek:

Let me guess... that new posh 'n becks one...?  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #721 on: September 11, 2010, 08:55:16 AM »
Oh no ...thats prolly in the bargain bin already  lol:

Some Ralph Lauren one
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #722 on: September 11, 2010, 08:57:51 AM »
Oh no ...thats prolly in the bargain bin already  lol:

Some Ralph Lauren one

Oh...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #723 on: September 11, 2010, 09:01:04 AM »
We all miss Woolies ..... they used to do a good line in teenager suitable scent. bout 50 pence a litre to judge from the way they all used to bathe in it.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #724 on: September 12, 2010, 08:36:21 AM »
The photo shoot party seems to have been a success as far as I know  Shrugs: but today it continues  evil:.....they have to go back to the place today to look through the pics and decide on which ones they want to purchase.

I am not going  evil:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #725 on: September 12, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
The photo shoot party seems to have been a success as far as I know  Shrugs: but today it continues  evil:.....they have to go back to the place today to look through the pics and decide on which ones they want to purchase.

I am not going  evil:

This will end in tears for sure...  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #726 on: September 12, 2010, 08:44:35 AM »
Oh yeah...or a restraining order  lol:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #727 on: September 12, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #728 on: October 01, 2010, 07:26:31 AM »
I have just had a phone call from the Brat

" Mum , do you know where  my house keys are "

Me ...sitting at work unable to teleport myself back home ( I know ...how feckin useless am I  ::)  ) calmly replies
" Well  , you were first home last night  so when you got in what did you do with them.? ....They are not in the kitchen or living room , so therefore must be in a bag, jacket pocket, or perhaps the local tip that is your bedroom "

"You're making me late for school" she shouts

I put the phone down

Banghead Banghead Banghead
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #729 on: October 01, 2010, 07:41:35 AM »

Me ...sitting at work unable to teleport myself back home ( I know ...how feckin useless am I  ::)  ) calmly replies
" Well  , you were first home last night  so when you got in what did you do with them.? ....They are not in the kitchen or living room , so therefore must be in a bag, jacket pocket, or perhaps the local tip that is your bedroom "

I put the phone down

Oh gawd...  happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #730 on: October 01, 2010, 08:43:58 AM »

I put the phone down

It isn't just young ladies, once when Mrs DS#2 was visiting her sister in Harlow, she phoned me to say she couldn't remember where she had left her car in the multi-storey.

I found myself unable to offer a constructive response and got an ear-full when mild sympathy alone was not enough.
 noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #731 on: October 01, 2010, 08:45:47 AM »

I put the phone down

It isn't just young ladies, once when Mrs DS#2 was visiting her sister in Harlow, she phoned me to say she couldn't remember where she had left her car in the multi-storey.

I found myself unable to offer a constructive response and got an ear-full when mild sympathy alone was not enough.
 noooo:

Oh dear.

Tis the start of the weekend if that is any consolation. happy100
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #732 on: October 04, 2010, 08:21:14 AM »
 Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

This morning Madam decided to not get up until ten to eight. The school bus leaves at 8.30. At 8.15 she is still pissing about eating her breakfast. She is not dressed.
At 8.25 she decides to wash her hair. At 8.40 she is still occupying the bathroom. I am waiting to shower, the boys are waiting to shower and her mother, who starts work at 10 also wants to shower. At 8.50 she grandly announces that the bathroom is now free ..... oh and can one of her parents get dressed to drive her to school or she will be late cussing: By 9.00 SWWLTBO has showered, dressed and is loading the little darling into her car. I am fecking fuming. I now discover that she has brought downstairs a heap of washing up, from her bedroom and left it on the kitchen counter, immediately above the dish washer which was sat open waiting for things to be put in it. Angry9:
Her mother has just telephoned me to tell me that the little madam has stated that she can't wait to leave home and go to uni "Because Daddy obviously doesn't want me here" ~ I'll fecking kick her fat arse her when she gets back this evening. Time for a few home truths I feel.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #733 on: October 04, 2010, 08:24:49 AM »

This morning Madam decided to not get up until ten to eight. The school bus leaves at 8.30. At 8.15 she is still pissing about eating her breakfast. She is not dressed.
At 8.25 she decides to wash her hair. At 8.40 she is still occupying the bathroom. I am waiting to shower, the boys are waiting to shower and her mother, who starts work at 10 also wants to shower. At 8.50 she grandly announces that the bathroom is now free ..... oh and can one of her parents get dressed to drive her to school or she will be late cussing: By 9.00 SWWLTBO has showered, dressed and is loading the little darling into her car. I am fecking fuming. I now discover that she has brought downstairs a heap of washing up, from her bedroom and left it on the kitchen counter, immediately above the dish washer which was sat open waiting for things to be put in it. Angry9:
Her mother has just telephoned me to tell me that the little madam has stated that she can't wait to leave home and go to uni "Because Daddy obviously doesn't want me here" ~ I'll fecking kick her fat arse her when she gets back this evening. Time for a few home truths I feel.

Indeed Snoopy...

I don'#t envy you that conversation tho...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #734 on: October 04, 2010, 08:26:42 AM »

Perhaps she could cycle to school, like  rubschin: eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile