Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 57842 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #735 on: October 04, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »
Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

This morning Madam decided to not get up until ten to eight. The school bus leaves at 8.30. At 8.15 she is still pissing about eating her breakfast. She is not dressed.
At 8.25 she decides to wash her hair. At 8.40 she is still occupying the bathroom. I am waiting to shower, the boys are waiting to shower and her mother, who starts work at 10 also wants to shower. At 8.50 she grandly announces that the bathroom is now free ..... oh and can one of her parents get dressed to drive her to school or she will be late cussing: By 9.00 SWWLTBO has showered, dressed and is loading the little darling into her car. I am fecking fuming. I now discover that she has brought downstairs a heap of washing up, from her bedroom and left it on the kitchen counter, immediately above the dish washer which was sat open waiting for things to be put in it. Angry9:
Her mother has just telephoned me to tell me that the little madam has stated that she can't wait to leave home and go to uni "Because Daddy obviously doesn't want me here" ~ I'll fecking kick her fat arse her when she gets back this evening. Time for a few home truths I feel.

Perhaps she could cycle to school, like  rubschin: eveilgrin:

The school removed the bike racks three years ago as "modern children do not cycle to school". That was 3 months before the same county council spent £3/4 million on creating a network of cycle paths with the High School at the hub.  censored:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #736 on: October 04, 2010, 08:31:22 AM »
Does she need a bike rack?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #737 on: October 04, 2010, 08:34:29 AM »
Bicycles are not allowed on the premises as "We have nowhere to safely store them" according to the Gospel of St Headteacher.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #738 on: October 04, 2010, 08:37:28 AM »
Snoops  happy100

I am sooo glad that those sort of days are behind me.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #739 on: October 04, 2010, 08:40:41 AM »

PS ~ You've met her .... Do you seriously imagine she would ever expend that much energy? With all that mascara on it takes all her strength to open her eyes.

Does she need a bike rack?

As her father I have to ignore the obvious response  shutup:

Offline Nick

« Reply #740 on: October 04, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »
You could tell her that cycling would help to reduce her excess weight  angel1
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #741 on: October 04, 2010, 08:48:16 AM »
 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001

Don't for one moment think that I haven't!  eveilgrin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #742 on: October 04, 2010, 08:59:37 AM »
You could tell her that cycling would help to reduce her excess weight  angel1

A sort of recycling...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #743 on: October 04, 2010, 09:01:35 AM »
I too had a Monday morning backlash with The Brat .

I thought I would start off by being nice and offered to make her brekky. She screwed her face up and then said what she wanted to eat. delivered to her at the computer where she is doing last minute homework she 'forgot'  she had .

I am working from home ... she has to leave the house by 8. 5 past 8 stomping around and then she storms into the room " Where have you put my purse" .

Haven't touched it or seen it I politely and helpfully inform my little angel.

" can I have some more money then cos I can't find it " she demanded .

Not a chance I regretfully had to tell my little bundle of joyousness..

The door slammed loudly as she left  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #744 on: October 04, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »
What is really annoying me is that the THW, accompanied by her mother, is doing the rounds of universities. Every fecking weekend they are off somewhere or other, with hands held out for cash to pay for hotels, petrol, eating out, a new outfit every time for the THW as she cannot risk being seen by any possible future fellow students wearing the same as she wore last week/month etc ..... like they are going to remember come next October  ::) (I keep telling her all students dress the same anyway)
But the real pisser is that not once have the words "thank you Dad" passed her lips.

Meanwhile she cannot organise her life to cope with the piddling amount of homework she has to do, she will not go to bed at a sensible time ~ still on Faceache at 0200 this morning and when I stormed into her room to tell her to turn it off and go to sleep she tells me I don't understand. Yes I sodding well do understand ....... so I pulled the plug on the internet!
Now I stand accused of guaranteeing her failure to get "My Grades" because I denied internet access after 2am!
Well the hot news is that the internet will go off when I go to bed every fecking night from now on. She can learn to manage with the resources she has available, after all that's what being a grown-up is all about!  As I am sure we ALL know angel1

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #745 on: October 04, 2010, 10:14:58 AM »
We do...  angel1
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #746 on: October 04, 2010, 10:25:48 AM »
I visited daughter number three yesterday.  She is sharing a house with three other students.  They all seem great kids.

A small thing I know but whilst doing the obligatory tour of the property I noticed that all of the food and all of the toiletries were the expensive branded 'stuff' not one supermarkets own brand did I see. noooo:

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #747 on: October 04, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
I gather that universities these days recommend that students in their first year share accommodation in "Halls" and all those that THW has visited suggest pooling resources with your "flat mates" and shop on line from local supermarkets and get their food etc delivered. This, the unis say, has reduced many of the "That's my box of cornflakes" arguments that used to occur but I can see that the downside would be a tendency to buy items that everyone in the group recognises and those are likely to be "Named Brands" ..... until the money starts to run short ~ they'll learn.

It will also be the case that many will have been victualled by parents, this being "Freshers Week" and most Mums will have gone for the up-market brands as a form of showing off .... only they call it "not letting my daughter down"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:45:58 AM by Snoopy »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #748 on: October 04, 2010, 12:05:35 PM »

This morning Madam decided to not get up until ten to eight. The school bus leaves at 8.30. At 8.15 she is still pissing about eating her breakfast. She is not dressed.
At 8.25 she decides to wash her hair. At 8.40 she is still occupying the bathroom. I am waiting to shower, the boys are waiting to shower and her mother, who starts work at 10 also wants to shower. At 8.50 she grandly announces that the bathroom is now free ..... oh and can one of her parents get dressed to drive her to school or she will be late cussing: By 9.00 SWWLTBO has showered, dressed and is loading the little darling into her car. I am fecking fuming. I now discover that she has brought downstairs a heap of washing up, from her bedroom and left it on the kitchen counter, immediately above the dish washer which was sat open waiting for things to be put in it. Angry9:
Her mother has just telephoned me to tell me that the little madam has stated that she can't wait to leave home and go to uni "Because Daddy obviously doesn't want me here" ~ I'll fecking kick her fat arse her when she gets back this evening. Time for a few home truths I feel.

The problem is more likely that she is already on her cycle.  scared2:
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #749 on: October 04, 2010, 12:15:24 PM »

The problem is more likely that she is already on her cycle.  scared2:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: