Disgusterous

Author Topic: Latest teenage rant thread.  (Read 57836 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Latest teenage rant thread.
« Reply #750 on: October 04, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »
Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

This morning Madam decided to not get up until ten to eight. The school bus leaves at 8.30. At 8.15 she is still pissing about eating her breakfast. She is not dressed.
At 8.25 she decides to wash her hair. At 8.40 she is still occupying the bathroom. I am waiting to shower, the boys are waiting to shower and her mother, who starts work at 10 also wants to shower. At 8.50 she grandly announces that the bathroom is now free ..... oh and can one of her parents get dressed to drive her to school or she will be late cussing: By 9.00 SWWLTBO has showered, dressed and is loading the little darling into her car. I am fecking fuming. I now discover that she has brought downstairs a heap of washing up, from her bedroom and left it on the kitchen counter, immediately above the dish washer which was sat open waiting for things to be put in it. Angry9:
Her mother has just telephoned me to tell me that the little madam has stated that she can't wait to leave home and go to uni "Because Daddy obviously doesn't want me here" ~ I'll fecking kick her fat arse her when she gets back this evening. Time for a few home truths I feel.

Perhaps she could cycle to school, like  rubschin: eveilgrin:

The problem is more likely that she is already on her cycle.  scared2:

We had that joy last week!  evil:

Followed by a panic as she had taken her last "pill" and failed to get a prescription from the GP ..... who insisted on seeing her to check blood pressure etc as she has now been taking them for 12 months.

Why it should matter when the ex BF who is apparently no longer ex but current again is at Uni in Leicester I cannot imagine but at least it makes the arrival of the moods predictable I suppose. Oh the joys of fatherhood. angry041:

Can anyone tell me why I let hope overrule experience?   doh:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #751 on: October 24, 2010, 08:00:52 AM »
Hoooooge set to with The Brat last night over of all things ......Hallowfeckineen.

She wanted to go 'out' next Saturday with her friends cos it is Halloween like. Even though I pointed out that it was the next day.

Explained not possible as she would be at her dads & can't change it as I  am going down to Somerset.

Bring on the tears, the tantrums, slamming of doors and talking in a loud voice on the phone about how shit her life is, worst mother in the world etc, etc, etc

She is not talking to me ....I am devastated  whistle:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #752 on: October 24, 2010, 08:23:44 AM »
Wasn't TMR's mate murdered on Halloween last year after some scum stole his girlfriends hat...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #753 on: October 24, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »
Was indeed .....but that is reality ...she has no concept of such a thing  evil:
Skubber

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #754 on: October 24, 2010, 08:27:44 AM »
Wasn't TMR's mate murdered on Halloween last year after some scum stole his girlfriends hat...?  rubschin:

Yup.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11501043

cry: cry: cry:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #755 on: October 24, 2010, 08:29:18 AM »

Yup.

Scum all of them... I can see no justification whatsoever for ever gibing them their liberty again...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #756 on: October 24, 2010, 08:31:26 AM »
 cussing: Agreed ~ even with not gibing

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #757 on: October 24, 2010, 08:32:37 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #758 on: October 24, 2010, 08:33:03 AM »

Yup.

Scum all of them... I can see no justification whatsoever for ever gibing them their liberty again...  noooo:

Sadly, I fear they will be out before they turn 40. http://www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/bengardnertrial/8455220.BREAKING_NEWS__46_years_for_Ben_Gardner_murder_trio/

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #759 on: October 24, 2010, 08:41:17 AM »
Killers get 46 years looks good in the headlines but when you see the breakdown it's nothing. So typical that even the papers try to con us into thinking justice has been done when it is nothing of the sort. Sadly so many people are taken in and don't bother to read further.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #760 on: October 24, 2010, 09:05:06 AM »
Killers get 46 years looks good in the headlines but when you see the breakdown it's nothing. So typical that even the papers try to con us into thinking justice has been done when it is nothing of the sort. Sadly so many people are taken in and don't bother to read further.

Agreed... 46 years each would be the minimum I would fine acceptable... and no being let out at half for good behaviour either...

What sort of a bloody message does this send to the other feral scum roaming the streets every day? Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #761 on: October 24, 2010, 09:12:43 AM »
Meanwhile the prisons are full of people who should rightly be in hospitals or homes for the bewildered (Oh that's here) but you know what I mean. Why bang up people with mental problems and close down the mental institutions? ..... To reduce the NHS budget was why. Care in the Community so often leads to Care in Clink and then "they" tell us that the prisons are overcrowded so they will have to let some real criminals out whilst keeping the "loonies" locked up. Ridiculous!

What really puzzles me is that everyone I talk to agrees with this. So why do we keep on electing idiots who cannot or will not see the point?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #762 on: October 24, 2010, 09:21:31 AM »
Meanwhile the prisons are full of people who should rightly be in hospitals or homes for the bewildered (Oh that's here) but you know what I mean. Why bang up people with mental problems and close down the mental institutions? ..... To reduce the NHS budget was why. Care in the Community so often leads to Care in Clink and then "they" tell us that the prisons are overcrowded so they will have to let some real criminals out whilst keeping the "loonies" locked up. Ridiculous!

What really puzzles me is that everyone I talk to agrees with this. So why do we keep on electing idiots who cannot or will not see the point?

That is the $64,000,000 question... I guess because you and I (and the others on here) have no time for the Daily Fail reading sheeple that make up the majority of the population and believe everything they are told...  Banghead
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #763 on: November 14, 2010, 09:41:11 AM »
The Brat was in the girls football team for the 'county' last year...however this season a couple of her friends have left or been signed up to proper clubs like so now she doesn't want to go anymore  ::) , Fair enough I can't force her but has she got the balls  ( geddit) to tell her coach - not a chance  noooo:

I have said I am not doing it for her and she has to take responsibility for this ....obviously not happened. She is at her dads this weekend . I got a call at 11.45 pm last night  eeek: - from the bloke saying she wasn't answering her calls and he needed to know for travel arrangements this morning  noooo:

I got another feckin call at 8.30 this morning from another persona asking me the same  Banghead
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 09:53:21 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #764 on: November 14, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »

And they get no better as they get older!  noooo:

I think the THW is regressing to the cradle. evil: