Author Topic: Tiger Woods - sex addict  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Tiger Woods - sex addict
« on: January 21, 2010, 06:44:42 PM »
It was inevitable really wasn't it ....got caught out therefore must have an addiction  ::)

Tiger Woods has been pictured for the first time in two months - at a sex addicts' clinic.The billionaire golfer was snapped looking scruffy strolling around the grounds of the Pine Grove clinic on Mississippi.

Tiger is believed to have checked into the clinic in late December - a month after stories that he had cheated on wife Elin Nordegren with up to 14 women began to emerge.The 34-year-old has entered rehab in a last-ditch attempt to save his marriage and his career after Elin, 30, threatened to return to her native Sweden with their two children.

It is said he also hopes to convince sponsors unhappy about the sordid stories that he intends to change his ways. whistle:

Elin may have to spend seven days at Pine Grove with Tiger as part of his treatment. It would include a Disclosure Day in which he admits in detail each and every one of his infidelities. ( in one day - that could be a bit of a challenge)

Tiger is believed to have booked in for a six week Gentle Path "behaviour modification" programme designed to purge him of sex addiction. eeek:

The courses, which include "shame reduction" sessions  happy001 happy001 happy001 cost around s40,000 He is having individual counselling and is not expected to attend the usual group therapy sessions.

He has his own cabin even though patients are usually required to share. Tiger is also getting maid service  eyes:.

Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Tiger Woods - sex addict
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 07:15:09 PM »
That'll be the Goblin Teasmaid then  whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZq08Le6pA
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »
 lol: lol: lol:
Skubber

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 07:35:13 AM »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »
 lol: lol:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 10:52:46 AM »
He'd do better to ditch the bitch and enjoy life. She's never going to let him forget it anyway so pay her off and fvck who you like.
A one off divorce settlement may hurt financially but it's better than paying for the rest of his days.
He has a pre-nup agreement .... tell her to Finger:

This free counselling was brought to you by Snoopy
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 11:58:15 AM »
He'd do better to ditch the bitch and enjoy life. She's never going to let him forget it anyway so pay her off and fvck who you like.
A one off divorce settlement may hurt financially but it's better than paying for the rest of his days.
He has a pre-nup agreement .... tell her to Finger:

This free counselling was brought to you by Snoopy

It may well be that he does exactly that and chooses not to be in a that type of relationship for a while,  if ever, who knows .

Not sure what the wife has done ( or not done) though to qualify being called a bitch, unless it is a general assumption    noooo:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 12:06:22 PM »
It rhymed nicely although TBF and IMO she has not behaved well in all this. From what one reads she is out for the money ~ possibly because "hell hath no fury etc" but that pre-nup apparently exists .... she, it is said, wants much much more.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 12:10:02 PM »
I wonder how big a part the lawyers play in these things...? If they are on a %'age they'll be keen to go the route of "you can get much more than that"...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 12:11:36 PM »
Always the lawyers BM ...... Mrs S#1 found a real shark even though I was contesting nothing.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 12:30:20 PM »

I'm sure she has a lot of people around her at the moment 'advising' her about what to do for the best ( parents, solicitors , friends etc) , stirring the muddy waters and seeing the dollar signs or wanting some kind of retribution against him

I would agree with you Snoops that if they stay together she is unlikely to be able to trust him again , regardless of how much counselling they receive.

Of all my friends and my own experiences the one thing I am quite sure on is that once a relationship has broken down, for whatever reason, it is very difficult to 'try again' and make it work , even after a significant period of time has passed .

It does happen rarely , people get back together and stay together but personally I have only seen this happen successfully once. The odds aren't strong enough to my mind  noooo:

Skubber

Offline Nick

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »
 rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »
I'm looking for the odds to be improved Nick  lol:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 01:29:51 PM »
Always the lawyers BM ...... Mrs S#1 found a real shark even though I was contesting nothing.

That probably needs more explanation.
I agreed to the divorce, I agreed suggested that she should divorce me on grounds of "admitted adultery with persons un-named", I agreed that she would have custody of the children and that I would fund educational matters such as uniforms, shoes, books etc until both reached 18, I agreed that she would keep the house and contents other than such personal items that were to be detailed in an agreed list, I agreed to pay her 50% of my net salary monthly (excluding overtime and bonus payments) until the youngest reached 18. I made no demand that this reduce should she remarry.
She still felt it necessary to approach a solicitor (female .... I wonder if that makes a difference to the way they behave). This lawyer asked her what pension plans I was paying into, what life insurance I had, what savings I had etc. As I was only 40 these did not amount to a lot. Such things grow over one's working lifetime but the lawyer wanted them all cashed in and 50% given to her client. I pointed out, reasonably, that they were not worth more than a couple of thousand and I had already given her the freaking house but no ~ lawyer demands that this all be placed before a judge.

Judge heard what I had to say, then listened to the lawyer and agreed that such pension plans and life policies had indeed been accruing whilst we were married and should therefore be seen as a shared asset. In total the lawyer screwed a further £4,500 out of me and ruined all my future plans for pensions etc. I had already suffered a heart attack at the age of 36 so further life assurance was nigh on impossible to buy. So I now had no pension plan in place, no life insurance, no home, nothing. The lawyer then went after my car (Despite the fact that Mrs S#1 could not drive) as it had "value". A  6 year old Renault 12 has value? Even the judge raised his eyebrows over that one. So it was agreed that I would "buy" my car (or her half of it) for £500.

B@st@rd lawyer then had the sheer nerve to ask for costs. eeek:

At this point I lost it! I pointed out to the judge that they had instigated the court case, that I had  agreed to give her the house and contents, pay maintenance in excess of the norm until the children reached 18 etc etc before they even went to court and that I had come along that day expecting him to "rubber stamp" the arrangements. I was livid!

He called an adjournment for ten minutes and called me into chambers where he told me not to lose my temper with a judge. We went back into court and he said ..... and I shall never forget it ..... "It is my opinion that you (pointed at wife) have taken everything your soon to be ex-husband has and still you seek more. It is not the function of this court to help you seek revenge, which having heard the circumstances I am not at all sure you are entitled to. I grant the Decree on the grounds of admitted adultery as that is the application before me ..... although I am of the opinion that both parties have indulged in adulterous behaviour. Your application for costs is refused"

What the lawyer cost her I have no idea but I hope it was a lot.  eveilgrin:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:32:50 PM by Snoopy »