Disgusterous

Author Topic: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gossip)  (Read 10965 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
She has gone very quiet. At least, I can't hear her from here  eyes:

She is here!  worthy:

All quiet....in here...for an hour and a 'arf then like ey?  rubschin:

Nearly four hours!  eeek:

Most disgustourous.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Guess who has just turned up at my house  rubschin:

I will report back in laters

Oh'i.  ;)

Did you get to see what mowter he's got then ey, did you?

So what limp wristed excuse did he have then ey...just passing by and it seemed rude not to knock and say hello.. or some other old shite chestnut of an excuse of equal unbelieveabilty?  ::)

"My Metro has broken down... the core plus have rusted out, can I have a kettle of water please?"  whistle:

Most excellent BM, most excellent.   happy088 lol:

You know him too then ey? eeek:
No, I used to have an Austin 1300...  redface:

I know, I remember our conversation about it last year. GT wan'it like mine, in Teal Blue?  cloud9:

Bet MD's lycra man drives a BMW. ::)

Nah... these personal trainers are all eco-nutters...  ::)

I bet he travels everywhere on a mountain bike he made from bits he found down the tip like...  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Bera gerimself a tandem then ey?  ;)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Bera gerimself a tandem then ey?  ;)
Or a side-car....  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
What an afternoon  noooo:

Growler how the hell he knew my address was my first question . As far as I knew he didn't even know my surname . Apparently he checked the database at work - searched under first name and then checked through the postcodes as he knows I live locally .

He wanted to surprise me as he knew I was working from home  ( he had text in the morning asking if I was going to be there after work )

We were having a few words - well I was, when The Brat walked in with her friend  ( you should have seen her face that was a picture  ;D ) so I decided it was best if we left and we went out to have a long and clear cut chat.

I think the matter is sorted now
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

Growler how the hell he knew my address was my first question . As far as I knew he didn't even know my surname . Apparently he checked the database at work - searched under first name and then checked through the postcodes as he knows I live locally .

He wanted to surprise me as he knew I was working from home  ( he had text in the morning asking if I was going to be there after work )

We were having a few words - well I was, when The Brat walked in with her friend  ( you should have seen her face that was a picture  ;D ) so I decided it was best if we left and we went out to have a long and clear cut chat.

Can you let us know where we can send flowers for the poor fellow...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
Re: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gos
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2010, 07:47:04 PM »
... so I decided it was best if we left and we went out to have a long and clear cut chat.

eeek:        happ096
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

So, WHAT BLOODY CAR HAS HE GOT THEN?  Banghead

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
I don't bloody know ....shall I text him and ask  Banghead
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

Didn't he drive you to the gym like...?  Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Errr no I presume he walked down as it is not that far  Shrugs:

Thanks for your concern by the way - most appreciated . I see some people were just grateful for the peace and quiet  sad24:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

Could you? It would be most helpful for furthering our most helpful, and FREE no obligations advisory service for you.  cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

Could you? It would be most helpful for furthering our most helpful, and FREE no obligations advisory service for you.  cloud9:

Leaky Metro...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster

But what happens then when he thinks I want to go for a ride or more ....what advice then . I am not sending mixed messages then  whacky115
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

But what happens then when he thinks I want to go for a ride or more ....what advice then . I am not sending mixed messages then  whacky115

::)

Simply drop into the conversation.... " I bet you drive a 1973 Metro with leaky core plugs you pervy wanker"

Simples!  happy088
Pro Skub  Thumbs: