Disgusterous

Author Topic: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gossip)  (Read 10968 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Errr no I presume he walked down as it is not that far  Shrugs:

Thanks for your concern by the way - most appreciated . I see some people were just grateful for the peace and quiet  sad24:

We are all glad you are safe.
I mostly despair

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
What an afternoon  noooo:

Growler how the hell he knew my address was my first question . As far as I knew he didn't even know my surname . Apparently he checked the database at work - searched under first name and then checked through the postcodes as he knows I live locally .

He wanted to surprise me as he knew I was working from home  ( he had text in the morning asking if I was going to be there after work )

We were having a few words - well I was, when The Brat walked in with her friend  ( you should have seen her face that was a picture  ;D ) so I decided it was best if we left and we went out to have a long and clear cut chat.

I think the matter is sorted now

An hour and a half of torture ... some which involved a bungee rope thing  eyes:

Sauna and Steam room and then to the bar next door for drinks. Walked me home and then said goodnight . Is that ok folks  ;D

rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Seriously for a mo like, but with the extremely limited knowledge of what has actually been said between you's, this geezer sounds a bit of a chancer to me.
I wouldn't dream of fishing out some berds address from the presumably confidential files, and then usng that info for me own personal use like.

I did follow a berd to her place of werk once though, after many months of waving to each other on our ways to werk in the mornings, then left a ded sweet note on her windscreen asking for a date.  redface:

She was dead impressed with my unique dating methods and chivalry.  cloud9:

Only went out with her once, and never even gorra snog. Banghead

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Definite lesbian then  ;D
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gos
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2010, 06:20:39 AM »
What an afternoon  noooo:

Growler how the hell he knew my address was my first question
. Walked me home and then said goodnight . Is that ok folks  ;D

rubschin:

He didn't actually walk me to my door the other day. Just to a main road junction .
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gos
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2010, 06:23:17 AM »
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
This is like a soap opera  noooo:

Popcorn:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

Seriously for a mo like, but with the extremely limited knowledge of what has actually been said between you's, this geezer sounds a bit of a chancer to me.
I wouldn't dream of fishing out some berds address from the presumably confidential files, and then usng that info for me own personal use like.

Quite so Bear. Very questionable in my view
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2010, 08:41:54 AM »
;D

Must have been whistle:

evil:

I'll have you know she WAS dead fit like.
I was devo'd when she dumped me, not that we aver really 'went out' with each other....if you get me drift like.
All that friendliness and hunting over several months, and what did I get? A bill for ?20 for the meal. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2010, 08:47:26 AM »
;D

Must have been whistle:

evil:

I was devo'd when she dumped me, not that we aver really 'went out' with each other....if you get me drift like.
All that friendliness and hunting over several months, and what did I get? A bill for ?20 for the meal. ::)

Well, it could have been worse eh... who knows...?  Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

There's more to all this than meets the eye imo. Stuff being kept from us.  rubschin:
We need more facts like.
We have your interests at 'eart, don't we Nick?
We know about these things, don't we Nick?
Always 'appy to help with friendly and well meaning advice aren't we Nick. happy088
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:49:13 AM by GROWLER »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2010, 08:50:58 AM »
;D

Must have been whistle:

evil:

Well, it could have been worse eh... who knows...?  Shrugs:

...who actually cares? Shrugs:

She was a munter anyway, Her loss. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

There's more to all this than meets the eye imo. Stuff being kept from us.  rubschin:
We need more facts like.
Always 'appy to help with friendly and well meaning advice aren't we Nick. happy088

Which facts...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

We need more facts like.

Which facts...?  rubschin:

The non fictional ones like.