Disgusterous

Author Topic: Nick and Growler's all new sound advice to Miss D thread (and associated gossip)  (Read 10969 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Seriously for a mo like, but with the extremely limited knowledge of what has actually been said between you's, this geezer sounds a bit of a chancer to me.
I wouldn't dream of fishing out some berds address from the presumably confidential files, and then usng that info for me own personal use like.

Quite so Bear. Very questionable in my view

There's more to all this than meets the eye imo. Stuff being kept from us.  rubschin:
We need more facts like.
We have your interests at 'eart, don't we Nick?
We know about these things, don't we Nick?
Always 'appy to help with friendly and well meaning advice aren't we Nick. happy088

Which facts...?  rubschin:

There are several unanswered questions regarding make and model of car, eyes and touching.
We need these for full assessment purposes like...urgently.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster

There's more to all this than meets the eye imo. Stuff being kept from us.  rubschin:
We need more facts like.
We have your interests at 'eart, don't we Nick?
We know about these things, don't we Nick?
Always 'appy to help with friendly and well meaning advice aren't we Nick. happy088

What more do you need to know  -  I need help of some sort I know that  lol:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
WHAT SORT OF CAR DOES HE DRIVE?  Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
There are several unanswered questions regarding make and model of car, eyes and touching.

I will obviously need to investigate the motor issues out - as this apparently is important  rubschin:

He does have eyes and they tend to look straight at you when talking and don't shift about to either side

Touching ....err not quite sure what is meant be this . I did decline the offer of a shiatsu massage which he is also apparently  trained in  - does that count
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:10:04 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
WHAT SORT OF CAR DOES HE DRIVE?  Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

....or bike even? Motorised of manual? Quad? Hovercraft? Stilts? Horse p'raps?
Who knows? Will we ever find out? Problee not. We're dealing with a wumman here Nick. ::)

Was he looking you in the eyes when he was talking like, or was his eyes, you know  ;), roaming around a bit kind of like.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

I will obviously need to investigate the motor issues out - as this apprently is important  rubschin:

He does have eyes and they tend to look staright at you when talking and don't shift about to either side

Touching ....err not quite sure what is meant be this . I did decline the offer of a shiatsu massage which he is also apparently  trained in  - does that count

Oh'i. Oh'i. rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

I will obviously need to investigate the motor issues out - as this apprently is important  rubschin:

He does have eyes and they tend to look staright at you when talking and don't shift about to either side

Touching ....err not quite sure what is meant be this . I did decline the offer of a shiatsu massage which he is also apparently  trained in  - does that count

Touching, you know. ;)
 Hand on elbows, arms, shoulders constantly...ish while he was talking to you like. rubschin:
Please don't tell us he touched your knees. noooo:

We're just assembling a picture in our minds like....for your help and further most helpful advice.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Ahhh....  cloud9:

The old "I'm a trained masseur" line....   worthy:

The boy is smooth if a little corny....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
You are being sooooo kind and generous with the advice like. Are you sure you are not going to issue me with a hooooge bill at the end of this  rubschin:

As for the touching - yes he is a hand on shoulders, brush the hair off your face kinda guy  rubschin:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Ahhh....  cloud9:

The old "I'm a trained masseur" line....   worthy:

The boy is smooth if a little corny....
We're getting 'there' ey, albeit very very slowly.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
You are being sooooo kind and generous with the advice like. Are you sure you are not going to issue me with a hooooge bill at the end of this  rubschin:

As for the touching - yes he is a hand on shoulders, brush the hair off your face kinda guy  rubschin:

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
This isn't panning out too well on current info.  noooo:

Offline Nick

Look Miss D, it's very simple

Growler: fleet of vehicles and lots of off roading = wants to talk about cars a lot and take you to muddy places. Never seen at weekends, likely to have oily fingers. Likely to have lots of muddy/oily mates who eat too many bacon sarnies

BM: One Pajero and lots of bikes which he takes to bits as soon as he gets them =  tinkering buffoon who is forever whinging about broken bolts or whatever. Spends all disposable income on gadgets.

TMR: obsessed with old motorbikes, likely to break down a lot and spend hours in futile repairs. Seldom seen outside of garage. Uses Swarfega and it shows.

Tel: walks everywhere. Wise given excessive Young's intake

and so on. Simples
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Thanks for the VP male gender profiling  lol:

and Nick  scared2:
Skubber

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Look Miss D, it's very simple

Growler: fleet of vehicles and lots of off roading = wants to talk about cars a lot and take you to muddy places. Never seen at weekends, likely to have oily fingers. Likely to have lots of muddy/oily mates who eat too many bacon sarnies

BM: One Pajero and lots of bikes which he takes to bits as soon as he gets them =  tinkering buffoon who is forever whinging about broken bolts or whatever. Spends all disposable income on gadgets.

TMR: obsessed with old motorbikes, likely to break down a lot and spend hours in futile repairs. Seldom seen outside of garage. Uses Swarfega and it shows.

Tel: walks everywhere. Wise given excessive Young's intake

and so on. Simples

Nick: Walks everywhere due to excessive intake  whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
 lol: lol: lol:

Skubber