Disgusterous

Author Topic: A mysterious message  (Read 956 times)

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Re: A mysterious message
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 10:18:55 PM »
Yes it was me, no I am not always pickled, just most of the time. evil:  I seem to be turning into my mother and there is a semi logical explanation.

I recently had to be away from home for a few days.  Lived on junk food and love Burger King burgers and chips. cloud9:  IMHO chips should not be eaten without a liberal coating of salt and vinegar.  Burger King do not have vinegar.  Have you all lost the will to live yet? ZZZZzzzzz  Oh sorry even I nodded of then. 

Pay attention now, my mother collects sugar sachets from cafes restraints that she visits, I know not why as she does not add sugar to any beverage that she drinks  I collected some vinegar sachets from a motorway service station just for Burger King emergencies. redface:  It all seemed very sensible at the time.

But for why did you send a text about it...?  rubschin:

In response to a text from him.  He told me where he'd been, I replied excellent, I have a handbag full of vinegar. confused:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 07:22:07 AM »
Yes it was me, no I am not always pickled, just most of the time. evil:  I seem to be turning into my mother and there is a semi logical explanation.

I recently had to be away from home for a few days.  Lived on junk food and love Burger King burgers and chips. cloud9:  IMHO chips should not be eaten without a liberal coating of salt and vinegar.  Burger King do not have vinegar.  Have you all lost the will to live yet? ZZZZzzzzz  Oh sorry even I nodded of then. 

Pay attention now, my mother collects sugar sachets from cafes restraints that she visits, I know not why as she does not add sugar to any beverage that she drinks  I collected some vinegar sachets from a motorway service station just for Burger King emergencies. redface:  It all seemed very sensible at the time.

But for why did you send a text about it...?  rubschin:

In response to a text from him.  He told me where he'd been, I replied excellent, I have a handbag full of vinegar. confused:

All is clear... Nick started it....  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
Oh yes, he is to blame and should be sent to the naughty step. angel1
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »
Oh yes, he is to blame and should be sent to the naughty step. angel1

Quite so Miss C...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »
 cussing:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »
 Shrugs:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 01:05:03 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs: