Disgusterous

Author Topic: We ain't got nuffink to do, innit?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: We ain't got nuffink to do, innit?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »
That's very kind of you BM, and I do appreciate it, but I really don't want to be classed as some sort of marvelous one man band crusader.  noooo:
No, I just want to see more decent people/sheeples doing there bit to gain a bit more peace and freedom with the abilty to go about our daily lives without having to live in fear of this filth that plauge our society.

Stuff the taxes, stuff the deficit, stuff the recession,stuff everything. It's all a waste of time if society finally collapses and the low life scum of this country win. sick2:
I just want some bloody peace in my life and to be able to go where I want, when I want, without feeling threatened or in danger.
THAT should be the number ONE priority for this new government.

THAT is why I keep going on about escaping to the woods, usually when I feel as though I've really had enough of society and all the pure and utter shite that goes with it. Banghead

However, I fight on while I still have the desire energy and will to do so.

The rest can go and  Finger:

The good news is that the low life scum we all recognise prolly don't earn enough for a decent shell suit between them... if there is any justice in the world the lazy idle fuckers that contribute nothing will be hardest hit by the impending financial doom....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »
I am reminded of some MP the other day who was complaining that because of the new limits on expenses they would have to go home at night by PUBLIC TRANSPORT which, they said, was not safe.  cussing: cussing: cussing:

Well sort it out then you useless tossers.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »
I am reminded of some MP the other day who was complaining that because of the new limits on expenses they would have to go home at night by PUBLIC TRANSPORT which, they said, was not safe.  cussing: cussing: cussing:

Well sort it out then you useless tossers.

Quite so!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »
That's very kind of you BM, and I do appreciate it, but I really don't want to be classed as some sort of marvelous one man band crusader.  noooo:
No, I just want to see more decent people/sheeples doing there bit to gain a bit more peace and freedom with the abilty to go about our daily lives without having to live in fear of this filth that plauge our society.

Stuff the taxes, stuff the deficit, stuff the recession,stuff everything. It's all a waste of time if society finally collapses and the low life scum of this country win. sick2:
I just want some bloody peace in my life and to be able to go where I want, when I want, without feeling threatened or in danger.

THAT is why I keep going on about escaping to the woods, usually when I feel as though I've really had enough of society and all the pure and utter shite that goes with it. Banghead

The rest can go and  Finger:

The good news is that the low life scum we all recognise prolly don't earn enough for a decent shell suit between them... if there is any justice in the world the lazy idle fuckers that contribute nothing will be hardest hit by the impending financial doom....

Nah, that sort of reptilian low llife boozed and drugged sewer bacterium filth that we very sadly have to share this planet with will, simply steal.

Why work ey? That's for losers like me and you it seems.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »
That's very kind of you BM, and I do appreciate it, but I really don't want to be classed as some sort of marvelous one man band crusader.  noooo:

The rest can go and  Finger:

Nah, that sort of reptilian low llife boozed and drugged sewer bacterium filth that we very sadly have to share this planet with will, simply steal.

Why work ey? That's for losers like me and you it seems.

Early days for Newgov yet... 'work or go to prison' has a nice sound to it tho....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 07:51:22 PM »
Only if they do what should have been done with the prisons a long time ago and remove the TV's, fully equipped gyms etc. Prison should be at the very least an unpleasant experience. Nowadays, just like ASBO's prison time is seen as a badge of honour.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 08:08:48 PM »
I've sadly come to the conclusion that it's no longer possible to have a bloody good rant and rage in here anymore as everything, no matter how serous the imtentions of the subject, just ends up being classed as a friggin' joke.
WHY? Shrugs:

redface:

I am not very good at detecting really serious posts.  surrender:
I mostly despair

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »
Yours was a good post DS...I thought it was funny. Thank God for someone with a sense of humour happy088

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 06:41:26 AM »
Yours was a good post DS...I thought it was funny. Thank God for someone with a sense of humour happy088

I actually do believe that you'll find everyone in here has got a sense of humour of varying degrees and tastes, believe it or not.
Some however find more appropriate topics to use there chosen taste and blend on. Choice and individuality I believe.
Some however find something to chortle about regardless.
That's their porogative I suppose.

It must be soooooo nice not having a care in the world, walking around with a huge grin all the time, sweeping aside, and brushing the every days rigours firmly under the carpet inbetween twitching the curtains for a little peek to see if the world is on fire yet. ::)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:44:21 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 03:33:56 PM »

lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »
This morning, about 2.30ish, a group of scummers went passed our house shouting and swearing. Then came back past. Up and down the road every 5 minutes. I got the arse with it and got dressed and went out to tell them to fuck off. I was astonished to see two of my neighbours out as well - all saying the same thing.

This didn't happen 5 years ago, so Growler, you are not alone.

Decent people WILL reclaim this country and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Keep fighting the good fight - you are not alone, although you may feel it.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »
This morning, about 2.30ish, a group of scummers went passed our house shouting and swearing. Then came back past. Up and down the road every 5 minutes. I got the arse with it and got dressed and went out to tell them to fuck off. I was astonished to see two of my neighbours out as well - all saying the same thing.

This didn't happen 5 years ago, so Growler, you are not alone.

Decent people WILL reclaim this country and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Keep fighting the good fight - you are not alone, although you may feel it.

Most excellent Moanio.  happ096

I've been out to 'have a word' on a few occasions, but you really do have to be so so bloody careful.
3 or 4 feral smack ridden yoofs, screaming and shouting on a fine cocktail of 'wacky' and white lightening can soon floor the strongest and fitest of most men, pin you down (approx 30st's worth of pure and utter rat shite) and then proceed to use your head as a football.

Being tanked up yourself does help, as a couple of yoofs found out themselves a few years ago, but I'm not quite so sure I'd have been as brave/foolhardy if i'd been totally sober tbh. rubschin: