Author Topic: BM's All New "Ouch that's another skinned knuckle" Mini Restoration Thread  (Read 249591 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Geeky man talk facts for you BM.  :thumbsup:

Did you know for instance, that the geezer that designed the Clubman was in fact the same bloke that designed the Cortina 1600E, and he based his front end design on it.
The Rostyle wheels on the GT were a direct take on the Cortina 1600E wheels.

Apparently BL nicked him off Ford specifically.

Did you know that the bonnet stay on the early models was on the near side, but was later changed to the off side for some mysterious reason. confused:
Confirmation that rear bumpers and front indicator light pods are ectremelly difficult to come by, and fetch MONSTER money.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:29:34 PM by GROWLER »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
BM.
Were yer ears burning today by chance? ;)

Got talking to a  Bronze Yellow Mini Clubman GT geeky geezer and mentioned you. cloud9:

Got a couple of piccies for you...IF... I can load them on to this heap of digi crap after me nose bag. whistle:

Loaded some really nice piccies from today's show, just for you ApeyC, and a couple for BM too, 'cus you asked me to, and put them in a new file all together, nice and cosy. :thumbsup:
Right click to select one, and this comes up after about 2 minutes.....File is too large. I'm only selecting one piccie from it though. I presume it's trying to download the whole piggin' file?
 crash:

Always goes wrong for me doing this. sad32:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
BM.

Got talking to a  Bronze Yellow Mini Clubman GT geeky geezer and mentioned you. cloud9:

Got a couple of piccies for you...IF... I can load them on to this heap of digi crap after me nose bag. whistle:

cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
BM.

cloud9:

Dopey plank that I am BM. I was so busy gassing to hom that I didn't notice the For Sale sign in the windscreen, so I can't tell you how much it was up for.
P'raps WHEN I actually manage to get the piccies up in here, you /we could zoom in on it?

So, meanwhile, just how do I get an individual piccie out of the file with 64 piccies in it OUT? confused:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Ey BM. Has  MiMe got the original 'herringbone' rubber hose leading up to the servo?

Extremelly rare, and no longer available in the original pattern apparently.

Gorra piccie of it here....somewhere. Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Ey BM. Has  MiMe got the original 'herringbone' rubber hose leading up to the servo?

No, I chucked it away....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
BM.

cloud9:

Dopey plank that I am BM. I was so busy gassing to hom that I didn't notice the For Sale sign in the windscreen, so I can't tell you how much it was up for.
P'raps WHEN I actually manage to get the piccies up in here, you /we could zoom in on it?

So, meanwhile, just how do I get an individual piccie out of the file with 64 piccies in it OUT? confused:

Drag the picture you want onto your desktop then use Add image to post to stick it up here!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

Plant pot. ::)
Going for MONSTER money thay are..apparently.

See, these are all the lickle details you need to be aware of when you talk to your mates about it down the bar.

Did you know for instance, that to take out and change my Festa timing chain , OFFICIALLY, according to Frord, the engine has to come out? eeek:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Plant pot. ::)
Going for MONSTER money thay are..apparently.

See, these are all the lickle details you need to be aware of when you talk to your mates about it down the bar.

Did you know for instance, that to take out and change my Festa timing chain , OFFICIALLY, according to Frord, the engine has to come out? eeek:

He's not allowed down the bar.......... point:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
BM.

cloud9:

Drag the picture you want onto your desktop then use Add image to post to stick it up here!  Thumbs:

Maqnaged to do that! :thumbsup:

Got this then:

No decode delegate for this image format
  Banghead

WTF? Shrugs:

Offline Nick

Great furry oaf  ::)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster

Offline Nick

sad32:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
WOW! Think I've dun it! eeek:

Took 90 seconds to load like, and when I click on it here, it comes up as a red x until I right click and click on 'show picture'
All VERY complicated.

I've got several more from yesterday, but I'll have to sit down quietly for an hour to do it I thinks. ::)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:06:56 AM by GROWLER »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
WOW! Think I've dun it! eeek:

Took 90 seconds to load like, and when I click on it here, it comes up as a red x until I right click and click on 'show picture'
All VERY complicated.

I've got several more from yesterday, but I'll have to sit down quietly for an hour to do it I thinks. ::)

:thumbsup: