Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: HIGNFY
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
Penny SMith  Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool:

Uncle and I will have to fight a duel  evil:

Mort wins then, odds are you would end up looking down the barrel to check if the pistol was loaded....  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2010, 11:24:13 AM »
Just watched the show... Prescott comes over as thick as pig shit....  noooo:

Fcuk moi, deputy prime fecking minister.....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 11:53:48 AM »
Penny SMith  Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 12:26:39 PM »
Clearly me and Uncle have excellent taste in wimmin, just a shame that he has to die  eveilgrin:

As for Growler, he can spend his time hanging around blowing machines in garages, the sad get  noooo:

I never actually said that she wasn't tasty, DID I? noooo:

I just simply commented that she didn't instantly make my kecks explode into some sort of orgasmic eruption and delight, YOU sad love starved tit. ::)

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
Penny SMith  Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool: Drool:

How many cold showers have you had since HIGNFY?  ;D
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
Whilst I can understand the older members of this august body having naval twitches on account of Penny, us young'uns reserve our salivation for newer models  angel1

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »
Whilst I can understand the older members of this august body having naval twitches on account of Penny, us young'uns reserve our salivation for newer models  angel1

lol:

Don't be putting and including ME in that catergory oh Moniomondo. noooo:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:18 PM »

lol:

Not you, Bear. You're a decent petrol-head who understands that motors are always more predictable than those with lumpy bits.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »
Whilst I can understand the older members of this august body having naval twitches on account of Penny, us young'uns reserve our salivation for newer models  angel1

lol:

Not you, Bear. You're a decent petrol-head who understands that motors are always more predictable than those with lumpy bits.

Most satisfactory.

Nah, I prefer REAL life situations, NOT fantasising and lusting off some birov fluff on the telly that you'll problee never meet.

I actually met and competed against an extremely charming and tasty Mikala Strachan and team back in '94, when she was on Beeb kids tv doing and filming the Cape to Cape rally that I competed in.  cloud9:
We all stayed in the same hotels, and had loads of chats and laughs with her at the start, on the road, and finish.
Luvlee gerl, and most attractive too. Still quite tasty even after all these years.

Proper nice down to earth tasty gerl. cloud9:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:41:07 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 04:14:48 AM »
Whilst I can understand the older members of this august body having naval twitches on account of Penny, us young'uns reserve our salivation for newer models  angel1

lol:

Most satisfactory.

Nah, I prefer REAL life situations, NOT fantasising and lusting off some birov fluff on the telly that you'll problee never meet.

I actually met and competed against an extremely charming and tasty Mikala Strachan and team back in '94, when she was on Beeb kids tv doing and filming the Cape to Cape rally that I competed in.  cloud9:
We all stayed in the same hotels, and had loads of chats and laughs with her at the start, on the road, and finish.
Luvlee gerl, and most attractive too. Still quite tasty even after all these years.

And...?  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 05:21:48 AM »

She always did give that impression, very bubbly

However, she was never the cuddliest of girls, and I saw her on TV a few months ago and she looked like she hadn't had a meal in ages. She looked positively anorexic
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2010, 06:09:51 AM »
A man that lurves curves  cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2010, 06:57:53 AM »

lol:

Most satisfactory.

And...?  eyes:

Nah. Nowt 'appened.
No point in pretending bragging about summat that never happened.

She was dead friendly and charming though. No airs and graces, just dead natural and easy to talk to.
Never seen her since sadly, apart from on the telly like.

I think she needs a few Fray Bentos pies with me like.
I like me wimmins thin though.

I could then take 'er up 'me 'ill' to show her around like, you know, how 'uman type bears spend there time and stuff out in the wilds. She'd appreciate that I'm sure. cloud9:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 07:01:18 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2010, 07:03:16 AM »

lol:

Most satisfactory.

And...?  eyes:

Nah. Nowt 'appened.
No point in pretending bragging about summat that never happened.

She was dead friendly and charming though. No airs and graces, just dead natural and easy to talk to.
Never seen her since sadly, apart from on the telly like.

I think she needs a few Fray Bentos pies with me like.
I like me wimmins thin though.

I could then take 'er up 'me 'ill' to show her around like, you know, how 'uman type bears spend there time and stuff out in the wilds. She'd appreciate that I'm sure. cloud9:

Miss D will be devastated  noooo: