Author Topic: Bit old fashioned like, but......  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Bit old fashioned like, but......
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 11:50:18 AM »
Can you make me howl  lol:

He could put his clown mask on....  whistle:

Did anyone ask you to interfere  evil:
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 11:50:57 AM »
Can you make me howl  lol:

Oh yes indeedeedodo.

I could do me owl and pigeon impersinations like, while you do the wulf noises. happy088

Neighbours would think they were in the mountains like. It'd be ded sweet like. cloud9:

Might wake Pastis up tho ...he only lives down the road  ;)
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 11:54:01 AM »
Can you make me howl  lol:

He could put his clown mask on....  whistle:

Did anyone ask you to interfere  evil:

Well... not... but.. I...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 12:07:06 PM »
Can you make me howl  lol:

Oh yes indeedeedodo.

I could do me owl and pigeon impersinations like, while you do the wulf noises. happy088

Neighbours would think they were in the mountains like. It'd be ded sweet like. cloud9:

Might wake Pastis up tho ...he only lives down the road  ;)

My ears were burning ...  rubschin:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
Teenagers are going to fuck whether you want them to or not.

They think YOU doing it is disgusting (and if asked have no idea that their very being depended on you having done it with their mother/father)

Should they do it in your house? ~ If the alternative is doing it in the local park where others may "join in" and you end up with a gang raped daughter then yes you should allow it.

What the neighbours' children get up to is nothing to do with me.

If the neighbour's girl is as described are you really disgusted or simply envious?

As for listening to your daughter doing "it" all night. You won't hear a thing because the children will be too embarrassed to make a sound just in case you do hear.

FFS you were young once and don't tell me you never touched a wench until you were married and had a place of your own.

Whooooa!
Keep yer wig on. eeek:

No, I'm not envious......as you suggest I might be... sick2:  and no, not particulary disgusted either.
I just wouldn't allow it in my house, that's all. My choice, ok?

Only my neighbours directly opposite, and couldn't really give a flying fuck tbqh. It was mearley an observation that is all to see what others thought.
Don't need a bloody penny lecture either thank you..

Pardon me for breathing!

It was you that used these words not me.....
I find it quite repulsive, embarrasing and dis-repectful meself like, having to listen to your daughter grunting and groaning all night long tbh, or am I just being too old fashioned now?

Note that you did not say that you would find it so IF it were your daughter but that you did find it
I find it quite repulsive, embarrasing and dis-repectful meself like, having to listen to your daughter grunting and groaning all night long tbh,
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:47:15 PM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »
When you find a way of stopping teenagers from having sex with one another do let me and millions of other parents know because we haven't found it yet.  noooo:

And that isn't pedantry it is the truth.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
...would you let your daughter allow her boyfriend to 'stay over' for the night?

The simple answer is yes and the same goes for my son if he wants a GF to stay. Assuming they are of a legal age.

Can't help but notice that the gerl from over the road is havin' her boyfriend stay over, presumably for some luuuuuurve and 'stuff'.
3 of them live there in a 3 bed semi, so he ain't kippin' on the sofa, guaranteed. noooo:

TBH you can't say that for sure.

I find it quite repulsive, embarrasing and dis-repectful meself like, having to listen to your daughter grunting and groaning all night long tbh, or am I just being too old fashioned now?  rubschin:

Yes.

And before you get on your high horse and ride off up your 'ill please remember that you asked for our opinion.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »
Quite right. I DID indeed ask for your opinions, the same as my beliefs in religion might differ from yours, and probably do.
I'm not going to start a ruddy war over it by picking holes and critising your beliefs now am I, even if you ask.

That's al fine then, but I still vehmently disagree with your apparent opinions and coolness about it.

Do carry on however.

High horse not actually required, same as sarcasm.
I actually do respect others opinions even if I don't agree with them.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:24:03 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2010, 07:17:14 AM »
I was shocked when in Paris last year, me eldest took one look at the double bed and the single bed in the hotel room we were sharing, and said 'well Mum, you are in the single bed'.  However, the cogs spun round very quickly as I assessed the situation and I thought 'good for him', he made the decision in front of his girlfriend who seemed ok with it.  We had a brilliant weekend.  (He was 19 and she was 17.)

We have always encouraged separate rooms between them in our house, out of respect for the girlfriend, what they got up to when we weren't around was their own business.  Not being married ourselves doesn't mean that we didn't feel the need to create appropriate boundaries for the children.  This means they can fit in with everyone else when away from home because they know what others expect but make up their own minds as to what they feel is right for them.   angel1
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 08:44:07 AM »
It wouldn't just happen overnight, I would want to know who the lad was, I would want to get to know him over time, that his intentions were true, so i suppose that makes me old fashioned. But at the same time I know that if I said no, if she wanted, she'd do it elsewhere.... and there's nothing disgusting about it, surely it's natural?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:33:40 PM by Just One More »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Nick

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2010, 08:47:44 AM »
Is she a bigamist?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 08:48:51 AM »
Hope you had the most fantastic day JOM  cloud9:

Skubber

Offline Nick

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2010, 09:40:27 AM »
Just buy ear plugs. Simples.  angel1

Offline Nick

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2010, 09:59:01 AM »
 sad32:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »
It wouldn't just happen overnight, I would want to know who the lad was, I would want to get to know him over time, that his intentions were true, so i suppose that makes me old fashioned. But at the same time I know that if I said no, if she wanted, she'd do it elsewhere.... and there's nothing disgusting about it, surely it's natural?

Banghead
I have NEVER said that it is disgusting, but seemingly now even YOU have jumped on the same old three wheeled bandwagon as a couple of others, and decided to twist my words and sentances around. ::)

It IS however, disgusting AND embarrasing IMO, repeat IMO, when it's under the same roof and possibly even an adjoining room to that of where your parents are.

Call it old fashioned of me, whatever you like, I'm really not interested....IF that's ok with you all of course. ::)

Growler, I replied to the thread, not to you, you weren't quoted, nor anybody else. I quick check back on the thread will reveal that it was Barman that said it (with apologies to BM for putting your name in the frame)

If you've not already headed off to Tatton Park, check your paws for thorns first  ;) Have a good day
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie