Disgusterous

Author Topic: Listen to me everybody  (Read 354 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Listen to me everybody
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:35:25 AM »
Travelling back from the IOW yesterday on the ferry two couples and a 3 - 4 year old passed me and one woman says to him, "it was this table wasn't it darling"
"Yes dear"
She then raises her voice about ten decibels and says to the little girl (and anybody with 25m), "and this is where daddy asked mummy to marry him five years ago today, isn't that lovely"
I'll guarantee every bloke on there was thinking the same as me.... he probably thought it was sinking  redface: Apparently I was a cruel sod for even harbouring such thoughts  ;D
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Listen to me everybody
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 08:40:41 AM »
Travelling back from the IOW yesterday on the ferry two couples and a 3 - 4 year old passed me and one woman says to him, "it was this table wasn't it darling"
"Yes dear"
She then raises her voice about ten decibels and says to the little girl (and anybody with 25m), "and this is where daddy asked mummy to marry him five years ago today, isn't that lovely"
I'll guarantee every bloke on there was thinking the same as me.... he probably thought it was sinking  redface: Apparently I was a cruel sod for even harbouring such thoughts  ;D

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:31:39 AM »

"And that chair over there ~ that's where Granddad was sitting oiling his shotgun"
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:34:13 AM »
Must have been on the way out when he was hoping he was going to have a 'good' weekend  ;)
Skubber