Disgusterous

Author Topic: Botheration  (Read 340 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Botheration
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:43:49 AM »
Why , when you are walking into the office first thing in the morning and the clipboard militia are already out in force, do you give them the death stare ,shake you head  etc and they still insist in asking me if I can excuse them for just one moment please, obstruct my path and follow my footsteps for a short while . That clipboard was going to be taken off him and inserted sideways into his openings if he carried on  evil:

Then when you get into your office , walk through your floor , put your bag down on your desk and haven't even sat down in your chair yet before some bozo is standing there asking if they 'can discuss a case' exhibiting the the emotional intelligence of a dead gnat ?

Then when you turn on your puter and find numerous emails from someone who is appealing against your decision not to give them a job, none of them making any sense and all of them making spurious allegations do you not just think it is time drink a pint of Red Bull and do a Tasmanian Devil  evil:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:46:17 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Botheration
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:25 AM »
And the bugger is they just put your retirement back a few more years  point:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:47:39 AM »
I'll be dead before then ...I'm working class  lol:
Skubber

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 07:48:43 AM »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
On the subject of clip board bearing botherers have you tried speaking as you are approached?

Try "I'm from XXXXX Council  ~ may I see your licence" (Flash your ID badge at this point)

Few surveyists actually have them but most councils have byelaws about conducting such surveys and I'll bet the oiks doing the asking have no idea whether they should be carrying a licence or not. Might be worth it to see them run! whistle: