Disgusterous

Author Topic: Fresh from the Inbox  (Read 749448 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fresh from the Inbox
« Reply #3510 on: December 10, 2014, 10:18:57 AM »
With the new Scottish drink limits upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you about drinking and driving. As you may know some people have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several whiskies followed by a couple of bottles of some rather nice claret. Feeling a tad jolly I still had the sense to know that I might be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a taxi home. Sure enough on the way back there was a police road block but since it was a taxi they waved it past.

I therefore arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never before driven a taxi, I don't know where I got it from and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Insert bus.............AFFS.......... noooo:

It was fresh from my inbox....  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3511 on: December 10, 2014, 10:35:31 AM »
With the new Scottish drink limits upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you about drinking and driving. As you may know some people have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several whiskies followed by a couple of bottles of some rather nice claret. Feeling a tad jolly I still had the sense to know that I might be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a taxi home. Sure enough on the way back there was a police road block but since it was a taxi they waved it past.

I therefore arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never before driven a taxi, I don't know where I got it from and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.
(don't care about its Affs rating) happy001 
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #3512 on: December 11, 2014, 01:51:20 PM »
O'Malley went to his doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I've some bad news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order."
O'Malley was shocked, but managed to compose himself and walk into the waiting room, where his son had been waiting.
"Well son, we Irish celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. Let's head to the pub and have a few pints."

After 3 or 4 pints, the two were feeling a little less sombre. There were some laughs and more beers. They were eventually approached by some of O'Malley's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating. O'Malley told his friends they were drinking to his impending end. "I have been diagnosed with AIDS."

The friends gave O'Malley their condolences, and they had a couple of more beers. After the friends left, O'Malley's son leaned over and whispered, "Dad, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS."

O'Malley said, "I don't want any of them twats, sleeping with your Mother after I'm gone."
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3513 on: December 11, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »
O'Malley went to his doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, "I've some bad news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order."
O'Malley was shocked, but managed to compose himself and walk into the waiting room, where his son had been waiting.
"Well son, we Irish celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. Let's head to the pub and have a few pints."

After 3 or 4 pints, the two were feeling a little less sombre. There were some laughs and more beers. They were eventually approached by some of O'Malley's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating. O'Malley told his friends they were drinking to his impending end. "I have been diagnosed with AIDS."

The friends gave O'Malley their condolences, and they had a couple of more beers. After the friends left, O'Malley's son leaned over and whispered, "Dad, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS."

O'Malley said, "I don't want any of them twats, sleeping with your Mother after I'm gone."

;D ;D

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3514 on: December 11, 2014, 02:11:04 PM »

;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #3515 on: December 11, 2014, 02:23:29 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3516 on: December 11, 2014, 03:40:56 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol: lol:
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3517 on: December 11, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol: lol:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3518 on: December 17, 2014, 11:43:14 PM »
The teacher asked young Patrick Murphy "What do you do at Christmas time?"

Patrick addressed the class "Well Ms Jones, me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to midnight mass and we sing hymns, then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited, we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys."

"Very nice Patrick" she said. "Now Jimmy Brown, what do you do at Christmas?"

"Well Ms Jones, me and my sister also go to church with mum and dad and we sing carols and we get home ever so late. We put cookies and milk by the chimney and we hang up our stockings. We hardly sleep, waiting for Santa Claus to bring our presents."

Realising there was a Jewish boy in the class and not wanting to leave him out of the discussion, she asked "Now, Isaac Cohen, what do you do at Christmas?"

Isaac said "Well it's the same thing every year. Dad comes home from the office. We all pile into the Rolls Royce, then we drive to Dad's toy factory. When we get inside, we look at all the empty shelves and begin to sing 'What A Friend We Have in Jesus'. Then we all go to the Bahamas."

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3519 on: December 18, 2014, 06:33:14 AM »
The teacher asked young Patrick Murphy "What do you do at Christmas time?"

Patrick addressed the class "Well Ms Jones, me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to midnight mass and we sing hymns, then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited, we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys."

"Very nice Patrick" she said. "Now Jimmy Brown, what do you do at Christmas?"

"Well Ms Jones, me and my sister also go to church with mum and dad and we sing carols and we get home ever so late. We put cookies and milk by the chimney and we hang up our stockings. We hardly sleep, waiting for Santa Claus to bring our presents."

Realising there was a Jewish boy in the class and not wanting to leave him out of the discussion, she asked "Now, Isaac Cohen, what do you do at Christmas?"

Isaac said "Well it's the same thing every year. Dad comes home from the office. We all pile into the Rolls Royce, then we drive to Dad's toy factory. When we get inside, we look at all the empty shelves and begin to sing 'What A Friend We Have in Jesus'. Then we all go to the Bahamas."

lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3520 on: December 19, 2014, 05:08:00 PM »
A Christmas Poem

'Twas the night before Christmas, and God it was neat
The kids were both gone, and my wife was in heat
The doors were all bolted, and the phone off the hook
It was time for some nooky, by hook or by crook.
Momma in her teddy, and I in the nude. Had just hit the bedroom and reached for the lube
When out on the lawn there arose such a cry, That I lost my boner and poor momma went dry.
Up to the window I sprang like an elf, Tore back the shade while she played with herself.
The moon on the crest of the snowman we'd built, Showed a broom up his ass, clean up to the hilt.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a rusty old sleigh and eight mangy reindeer.
With a fat little driver, half out of his sled, A sock in his ear, and a bra on his head.
Sure as I'm speaking, he was as high as a kite.
And he yelled to his team, but it didn't sound right.
Whoa Shithead, whoa Asshole, whoa Stupid, whoa Putz, Either slow down this rig or I'll cut off your nuts.
Look out for the lamp post, and don't hit the tree, Quit shaking the sleigh, 'cause I gotta go pee.
They cleared the old lamp post, the tree got a rub, Just as Santa leaned out and threw up on my shrub.
And then from the roof we heard such a clatter, As each little reindeer now emptied its bladder.
I was donning my jacket to cover my ass, When down the chimney Santa came with a crash.
His suit was all smelly with perfume galore, He looked like a bum and he smelled like a whore.
That was some brothel, he said with a smile, The reindeer are pooped, I'll just stay here awhile.
He walked to the kitchen, himself poured a drink, Then whipped out his pecker and pissed in the sink.
I started to laugh, my wife smiled with glee, The old boy was hung nearly down to his knee.
Back in the den, Santa reached in his sack, But his toys were all gone, and some new things were packed.
The first thing he found was a pair of false tits, The next was a handgun with a penis that spits.
A box filled with condoms was Santa's next find, And a six pair of panties, the edible kind.
A bra without nipples, a penis extension, And several other things that I shouldn't even mention.
A cock ring, a G-string, and all types of oil, A dildo so long, it lay in a coil.
This suff ain't for kids, Mrs. Santa will shit, So I'll leave 'em here, and then I'll just split.
He filled every stocking and then took his leave, With one tiny butt plug tucked under his sleeve.
He sprang to his sleigh, but his feet were like lead, Thus he fell on his ass and broke wind instead.
In time he was seated, took the reins of his hitch, Take me home Rudolph, this night's been a bitch!
The sleigh was near gone when we heard Santa shout, The best thing about sex is that it never wears out!

eeek:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3521 on: December 19, 2014, 05:17:54 PM »
And from the same source (bit dated so maybe an Affs but search engine says no)

"I know everyone"

Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."
Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"
"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."
So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"
Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.
"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.
"President Bush," his boss quickly retorts.
"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."
Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced.
After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.
"The Pope," his boss replies.
"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.
Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."
He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.
Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"
His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the f*ck is that on the balcony with Dave?'"

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3522 on: December 19, 2014, 09:43:29 PM »
And from the same source (bit dated so maybe an Affs but search engine says no)

"I know everyone"

Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."
Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"
"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."
So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"
Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.
"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.
"President Bush," his boss quickly retorts.
"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."
Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced.
After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.
"The Pope," his boss replies.
"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.
Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."
He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.
Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"
His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the f*ck is that on the balcony with Dave?'"

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3523 on: December 19, 2014, 10:48:04 PM »
hree men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'
The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.
The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.
The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'
The paddy replied, 'These are Carols.'
And So The Christmas Season
Begins.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3524 on: December 20, 2014, 07:40:53 AM »
hree men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'
The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.
The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.
The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'
The paddy replied, 'These are Carols.'
And So The Christmas Season
Begins.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: