Disgusterous

Author Topic: Fresh from the Inbox  (Read 750278 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fresh from the Inbox
« Reply #3540 on: January 05, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »
Seems it's not all bad for Prince Andrew, he's been asked to play for Oldham Athletic or become head of the BBC.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3541 on: January 05, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »
Seems it's not all bad for Prince Andrew, he's been asked to play for Oldham Athletic or become head of the BBC.

;D ;D 

Oldham Down....... rubschin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3542 on: January 05, 2015, 07:37:22 PM »

;D ;D 

Oldham Down....... rubschin:

;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3543 on: January 09, 2015, 12:27:53 AM »
Tragedy

Ed Miliband was visiting a London primary school and the class was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked Mr Miliband if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'Tragedy'. So our illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'Tragedy'A little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy. 'Incorrect,' said Miliband. 'That would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everybody inside, that would be a tragedy. 'I'm afraid not', explained Miliband, 'that's what we would refer to as a great loss'.

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Miliband searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?' Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raised his hand and said: 'If a plane carrying you and Mr Balls and Mrs Harman and all the other LAB members was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile & blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.' 'Fantastic' exclaimed Miliband, 'and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?' 'Well', said Johnny, 'it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be a accident either!'
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3544 on: January 09, 2015, 08:30:55 AM »
Tragedy

Ed Miliband was visiting a London primary school and the class was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked Mr Miliband if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'Tragedy'. So our illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'Tragedy'A little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy. 'Incorrect,' said Miliband. 'That would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everybody inside, that would be a tragedy. 'I'm afraid not', explained Miliband, 'that's what we would refer to as a great loss'.

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Miliband searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?' Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raised his hand and said: 'If a plane carrying you and Mr Balls and Mrs Harman and all the other LAB members was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile & blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.' 'Fantastic' exclaimed Miliband, 'and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?' 'Well', said Johnny, 'it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be a accident either!'

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #3545 on: January 09, 2015, 09:51:09 AM »
Tragedy

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3546 on: January 10, 2015, 10:50:57 AM »
Oldham Athletic have said no to Ched Evans. He has taken that as a yes
Skubber

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3547 on: January 10, 2015, 10:51:25 AM »
Oldham Athletic have said no to Ched Evans. He has taken that as a yes

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3550 on: January 10, 2015, 11:49:27 PM »
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3552 on: January 15, 2015, 06:19:25 PM »
 Man detained after immigrant stabbed in Tesco's,..............

Every little helps............. redface:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3553 on: January 15, 2015, 06:48:05 PM »
Man detained after immigrant stabbed in Tesco's,..............

Every little helps............. redface:

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3554 on: January 17, 2015, 06:08:20 PM »
What does Asda have in common with Down's Syndrome?...................................

Not a great selection of jeans............... redface: