Disgusterous

Author Topic: Are you born clumsy ?  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Are you born clumsy ?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2012, 08:37:33 AM »
I have a mental image of Mr and Miss C doing a "Wilson, Keppel and Betty" sand dance on the sugared floor.

Wilson and Keppel, Sand Dance. 1934
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
 ;D ;D Sugar no longer it is now covered with sesame  seeds. A small incident involving the wire rack on the back of the pantry door.

DS forgot to mention an AGA , a frying pan and hot pussy. noooo:  His mind is not as agile as it once was.

Today I am going to play with electricity and long wet grass. If I do not return I do rather like pink lilies. angel1
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »
DS forgot to mention an AGA , a frying pan and hot pussy. noooo:  His mind is not as agile as it once was.

sad32: Many a true word. . . .
I mostly despair

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »
I have a mental image of Mr and Miss C doing a "Wilson, Keppel and Betty" sand dance on the sugared floor.

Wilson and Keppel, Sand Dance. 1934

lol:  I love that clip...

And that took me 4 attempts to post this correctly   ::)

It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

• Power Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
Voddy or vino Tipsy.

Fret not DS you are doing just fine and we are fast catching up. noooo:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have had a crap few weeks workwise recently, & your trials & tribulations bring it all back into perspective.
First time I've laughed out loud for ages. Thumbs:
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.

• Power Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 11:43:33 AM »
Hope you are having a better time now barmisspah.

About an hour ago I went into the kitchen and realised that there was milk all over the work surface. The bottle that I retrieved from the freezer last night has a leak.  Banghead Whilst mopping it up I managed to knock the box of ground coffee onto the floor.  Banghead  Started sweeping coffee into a dustpan only to realise that the bottom of the dustpan was wet. Banghead By the time I had dealt with that lot and managed to stand up straight I realised that during my foray under the kitchen sink and kitchen floor the milk had reached the rear of the work surface which is not sealed and was flowing down the back of a kitchen cabinet. Angry9:

I am bloody well going to cry over sodding spilt milk regardless of whether I should or not.  sad24:
J Basil Boothroyd

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 05:58:36 PM »
Hope you are having a better time now barmisspah.

About an hour ago I went into the kitchen and realised that there was milk all over the work surface. The bottle that I retrieved from the freezer last night has a leak.  Banghead Whilst mopping it up I managed to knock the box of ground coffee onto the floor.  Banghead  Started sweeping coffee into a dustpan only to realise that the bottom of the dustpan was wet. Banghead By the time I had dealt with that lot and managed to stand up straight I realised that during my foray under the kitchen sink and kitchen floor the milk had reached the rear of the work surface which is not sealed and was flowing down the back of a kitchen cabinet. Angry9:

I am bloody well going to cry over sodding spilt milk regardless of whether I should or not.  sad24:

Welcome to the world of senility. sad32:
I mostly despair

• Power Poster
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2012, 10:40:41 AM »
Today I have to do a lot of baking.  This happens to be the last thing that I feel like doing after yesterdays shenanigans. evil:

I have just returned from an appointment and put the oven on.  Excellent step in the right direction.  Reach up to the shelf to grab specs to read the recipe and knock everything else onto the floor.  Pick those up manage to get specs on nose read recipe go to cook ware cupboard and look for baking trays, not one in sight, Mr C is using them to sort out his battery chargers (of course).

Never mind I think with a happy smiley face I can use the brand new unopened ones that are in the study.

On the filing cabinet in the study is a lidless plastic pot containing seeds collected from a plant for sowing in the next week or so.  The baking trays were under a box and some recently ordered garden fleece.  In reaching for the tins the fleece caught the seed pot and the seeds are now all down the side of the filing cabinet.  cussing:

The thing that makes me the most grumpy is that it actually is my fault. With a bit more organisation and forethought which used to be strong points of mine until this plethora of drugs kicked in most of it could have been avoided. noooo:

Move over Darwin I am joining you in the senility party. sad24:
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2012, 10:43:19 AM »
And I think I have problems  happy100

• Power Poster
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »

Good grief hound your mind has definitely gone if you don't think that you have problems. ;)

Thank you for the hug and welcome to our small but so far exclusive club. happy100
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2012, 01:03:46 PM »

Good grief hound your mind has definitely gone if you don't think that you have problems. ;)

Thank you for the hug and welcome to our small but so far exclusive club. happy100

Makes my days problems nothing ............

Having dealt with illness for most of my life till a few years ago ............I never stressed or worried ..........now I need another re-think on priorities ............

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »
Today I have to do a lot of baking.  This happens to be the last thing that I feel like doing after yesterdays shenanigans. evil:

I have just returned from an appointment and put the oven on.  Excellent step in the right direction.  Reach up to the shelf to grab specs to read the recipe and knock everything else onto the floor.  Pick those up manage to get specs on nose read recipe go to cook ware cupboard and look for baking trays, not one in sight, Mr C is using them to sort out his battery chargers (of course).

Never mind I think with a happy smiley face I can use the brand new unopened ones that are in the study.

On the filing cabinet in the study is a lidless plastic pot containing seeds collected from a plant for sowing in the next week or so.  The baking trays were under a box and some recently ordered garden fleece.  In reaching for the tins the fleece caught the seed pot and the seeds are now all down the side of the filing cabinet.  cussing:

The thing that makes me the most grumpy is that it actually is my fault. With a bit more organisation and forethought which used to be strong points of mine until this plethora of drugs kicked in most of it could have been avoided. noooo:

Move over Darwin I am joining you in the senility party. sad24:

Your solidarity is appreciated.
I mostly despair

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »
I fear it is contagious  sad32:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie